Part 2 Chapter 45

3,388,865 reads and 189,039 votes
Please comment, I love hearing about what others think about my story(:

Alyzzea stopped in front of one of the doors in the hallway and swung it open to reveal a simple bedroom with a bed and a few other pieces of furniture. 

"You can change in here," she said and gestured to the room.  "I'll be outside waiting for you."

Once I was inside , she closed the door behind me and I changed out of my old blood stained clothes and into the black dress she had provided.  There was a full length mirror on the other side of the room, and I noted the scrapes and bruises decorating my body.  No wondered I felt so soar.

I quickly pulled my dark curls into a high ponytail and secured it with a hair band.  The dress's hem came down to just above my knees and i  trees  lace sleeves ended just above my wrist. it didn't look half bad, if I was intending to go to a funeral that was.

I exited the room and into the hall where Alyzzea stood waiting for me. Her eyes traveled up and down my body and she nodded her head in approval.  Without a word she began to climb down the stairs and I followed her.

Henry was waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. Just when I reached the him, there was the sound of a car pulling up outside.  Moments later the front door open and  four people, three woman and a man, stepped through it. They were all dressed in black too, and from there appearance, they looked to be fifth element users too.

   Alyzzea greeted them at the door, while Henry and I stood on the landing watching.  She waved to me to I joined her and I did along with Henry.  One by one she introduced Mary, Joezza, Judge, and Geeva, who held out their hands for me to shake, which I did.

After the first car, more arrived and I stood by the door and shook all of their hands, until the house was packed full of people and my hand felt like it would fall of if it shook one more person's hand.

Practically everyone now  gathered in Alyzzea's living room looked very similar to each other with the exception of Henry and three other people in the room. One was a blonde girl with bright blue eyes, who looked not much older than me. The second was an overweight balding man with brown hair and thick rimmed glasses that framed hazel eyes. The third was a woman with bright green eyes and carrot colored hair.

I guessed these people would be the sacrifices if all else failed. I shivered at the thought.

"Do  you think these are the people in case Plan A doesn't work?" I asked
Well I move closer to Henry. Play interlaced my fingers with his.

Without asking what I meant Henry answered, "I hope, but I don't know.  But whatever happens we'll find another way, I promise."

I turned abruptly at the sound of heavy footsteps coming from somewhere in the house.  From behind me there was a few audible gasps.  The people who were standing in front of the hallway parted to let whatever it was pass.

Sure enough Arnold soon popped into my view on the shoulder of one of the clay giants with three more giants trailing behind him.  His eyes danced lazily back and forth across the faces of the people that were now all staring up at him.  He was still coated in blood, but the old blood had now turned a rusty orange and feel off in flakes with each of his movements.

"Violet?" he called in his usual monotone voice. "Where are you, all these people look like you and its weird and annoying?"

"Here," I said reluctantly and slowly raised my hand.

Arnold's dull brown eyes focused on me. "There you are girl," he said

From beside me I heard Henry mumble some unpleasant things under his breath and pull me closer to him.

"What is going on Violet? Who are all these people here?"

"These people are also Fifth Element users like me," I explained while trying my best to hide my overall distain for him in my voice. "They are here to help fix the mess that Greta caused."

Arnold cocked his head to the side. "Oh you mean the zombies?l

"Yes the zombies. Anyways I need a favor from you.  In order to absolutely make sure we stop them-"

"You need  me to make an advance being.  I know, they told me already. However, I don't think I'll be able to with the energy I currently have, so I'm going to have to take some energy back from you."

He held an open palm out to me and all at once, I had the sensation of a thousand little bug legs crawling in my throat and I gagged in disgust at the feeling.

The second my mouth opened, much to my horror,and probably to the horror of most of the people around me, little glowing bugs began to fly out of my mouth.  I fell to my knees not out of the disgust for the bugs, but from the sudden extreme fatigue that consumed my body.  It wasn't long before my mind faded into darkness.

I once again woke up on one of the purple couches in Alyzzea's house.  My eyes open to find myself surrounded by a circle of faces, including Arnold's , Arnold's clay doll, Henry, and Alyzzea. My head was pounding and every muscle in my body hurt once again, but really what was new?

"Everyone, she's awake!" Alyzzea announced to the room behind her, and a collective sigh vibrated the air.

"Why does she keep passing out?" Arnold whined.  "It's so annoying!"

Instantly annoyed by the monotone whining, I snapped back, "Maybe I wouldn't have passed out if you didn't make your weird bugs fly out of my body!" I went to sit up but the second I did my mind began to spin and I felt bile beginning to rise up in my throat.

  Someone, I didn't quiet see who, quickly shoved, what I assumed to be a small trash can into my hand, and I promptly emptied the little bit of substance I still had in my stomach into it.

"Magic exhaustion. Classic," I heard a man's say from somewhere in the room. Suddenly there was a cup of green liquid being shoved into my hand and the trash can was being taken away from me.

"Drink," I heard the same voice say and I was able to see it was a tall man with very curly black hair and very light purple eyes. "It will do wonders to cure magic exhaustion."

There was a noise outside like tires on gravel and abruptly all the faces that had been looking at me now looked to the front of the house.

"Thank you Avza," Alyzzea said, "But I'm afraid we are going to have to transfer the liquid into something more transportable. Our ride is here and we can't really waste any more time."

Immediately the glass of green liquid was taken out of my hands by a woman with strait black hair and darker eyes than mine.  She turned and disappeared from view.

I could hear the sounds of shuffling around the room, followed by the sound of the door opening, than the sound of feet on gravel outside. One by one the faces of the strangers gathered around me disappeared from sight until only Henry, Alyzzea, and Arnold on his doll remained. 

"Do we really have to go now?" Henry asked, concern obvious in his voice.  He turned his head, no doubt to watch the people filing out of the room.

"Yes we do," Alyzzea said, "I gave her as much time as possible and the epidemic is getting worst! It's getting so bad that the government can no longer claim it as a hoax!  The world is panicking." She looked around the room, she looked unnerved.  "Special vehicles have been sent here, we are all going now. Someone carry her outside."