58. P.O.V

"I love how I really packed a bag to sleep across the hall," Cassie let out a large breath, falling on the chair in the dining room

"I love how I really packed a bag to sleep across the hall," Cassie let out a large breath, falling on the chair in the dining room. I faintly laughed, leaning against the countertop as I scrolled through my camera. I thought it would take Cassie's slow ass a while to come back to my apartment, but she was quick.

We had fun this evening, and it was nice seeing her in a different light. She let her hair down and enjoyed herself without worrying about her past. Shit, I can't believe she's related to Zane. I didn't see that one coming, and it raises a lot of questions. How crazy is it that she was on the cruise, seen some shit that she wasn't supposed to, and happened to be related to the asshole I'm trying to run away from?

"Wow. You're tired of wearing my shirts now?" I said in a low breath, noticing she wasn't paying attention, and snapped her picture. It was off guard but effortlessly beautiful. She had on a floral top that tied in the back and oversized beige pants that clung to her small waist. She honestly couldn't look bad if she tried and even caught a few stares from guys at the park today. And I held her close even though we're not dating, but she's mine.

"Gael," Cassie called out, breaking me from trailing off. "Do you hear me talking to you?"

"No," I answered quickly, checking out the photo that I secretly took. "Do that again." I held my camera to my eye, watching her sit up straight.

"You want me to model for you?" She asked, unsure what to do with her body.

Coming down from her laughing fit, I said, "Show me what you got. Make love to the camera." I joked, causing her to smile and nod.

Cassie crossed her long legs and took a fist full of her hair to pose. Every time she heard the click of my camera, she switched positions but didn't like them.

Seconds later, she cocked her legs open and dropped her hands between them. "Like this?"

"I think you could do better," I said, messing with her. I just didn't want her to stop because she looked fucking good. How is she not modeling somewhere?

Noticing she kept struggling, I kept fucking with her. She would dramatically sigh and try harder.

"Okay," She got fed up and started removing her top and had no bra underneath. I lowered my lens, staring at her like I've never seen her undress before. I wet my lips, losing all focus. I've come across many women in my time, and no one ever had me this speechless from their beauty. And the crazy thing is I don't think she knows how gorgeous she is, inside and out.

"Stop getting distracted," Cassie threw a pillow at me, connecting her eyes to mine.

Trying to resist, I leveled my camera, thinking of everything but her. "It's your fault."

"Aw, are you flustered," She teased, leaning back on the chair with one hand gripping the back and the other covering her nipples. One leg was up, and the other stretched out on the ground. "Now?"