77. "Netflix & chill"

"Gael?" Cassie asked, shoving a fry in her mouth

"Gael?" Cassie asked, shoving a fry in her mouth. The sun had just gone down when we decided to get IN-N-OUT burger, watching Netflix in the car from her phone. I parked Cassie's car in an empty parking lot, watching her smile as she took a big ass bite of her cheeseburger. "Tell me a secret?"

Cassie was a simple girl, and that's what I liked so much

Cassie was a simple girl, and that's what I liked so much. She didn't expect unreasonable things like any other girl that I fucked with. She gets excited over little things, like Netflix in the car, and never complained. Cassie's the kind of girl that avoids drama and big scenes but understands whatever is going on and tries to work it out. We're not together, but that's something I would look for if I dated. It's not every day that you come across a genuine ass person like her, and you hold onto that shit.

"What kind of secret?" I glanced at her wiping the ketchup off her lip. I don't know if we were just both equally hungry as hell, but we had four burgers between the both of us and made a mountain with our fries.

She shrugged, washing her food down with a vanilla milkshake. "Something no one else knows. Like you know, in movies, when you're trying to realize if you're talking to the right person. Something that I tell you that you told me, so you would know it's me, kind of thing."

Instead of Cassie drinking her shake, she took mine, hoping it would taste any different, but it didn't. "What if I don't have one?" I replied.

"Everyone has a secret," She slurped. "So?"

I took some time to think. "You gonna judge me? And don't give me that bullshit that you don't because we both know that you do."

She hysterically laughed. "You have a point, but I promise. Pinky promise," Cassie held up her pinky, waiting for me to loop mine around hers. I wasn't going to at first, but she gave me that look, and I didn't want to hear her mouth.

I hummed, finishing burger number one and quickly glancing at The Office on her phone. I made her watch it because it's fucking hilarious, and as much as she didn't want to admit it, she kept laughing. It was the episode when Steve Carell yelled about him declaring bankruptcy in front of the office.