2. "Saving myself for marriage"

"Fuck," I propped my head up, looking down at the brunette I met on the first floor

"Fuck," I propped my head up, looking down at the brunette I met on the first floor. "Less teeth." I jumped, trying to push past the feeling of her teeth grazing against me.

Instead of keeping her lips enveloped around my length, she lifted her head, looking me in my green eyes. "I'm sorry. This is only my second time doing this." It's been a long week, and I haven't had the opportunity to relieve myself.

"It shows," I joked, wetting my lips as she continued, doing some weird shit with her tongue, but I liked it. I closed my eyes, biting down on my bottom lip, trying to relax. A deep sigh escaped my lips as my chest tightened.

Right as I fell into bliss, she pulled back, popping her lips, and said, "It's true. I'm not that kind of girl. I'm not giving it up until I'm married, but I figure that my mouth isn't really as sacred. You know?"

I nodded my head and deeply swallowed as I gently pushed her head down to finish what she started. "Yeah, sure. Me too." I said whatever came to mind. I was so close, and we've been going at this for what? Twenty minutes now? Or at least that's what it felt like.

Jenna lowered her head and gasped, "Wait? You're saving yourself for marriage as well?" I watched her light brown eyes light up, and a glistening smile crease on her thin lips.

She replaced her mouth with her hand, and I wasn't complaining. "You can say that," I said, making myself laugh under my breath.

"That's good because I just tell guys that so they don't expect sex on the first night." She shrugged as my mouth dropped wide open. Did she just play me? Me? And my dumb ass fell for it.

I adjusted myself in the chair as she took me whole. I cleared my throat and muttered, "Well, then, we have something in common because I tell women that so they don't expect sex from me. You'll keep coming back."

It seemed like my words made her go deeper and faster, syncing with the pace of my breathing. My body tensed, and I groaned under my breath—two times my ass. I tangled my hand in her earthy colored hair and guided her head as she pleasured me.

"Shit," I breathed.

Right as I was about to release, my door flung open, causing Jenna to scream to the top of her lungs. I quickly covered myself with my shirt seeing my best friend, Noah, step into my room. He was fully dressed, wearing a hoodie and joggers, and his long curly hair spilling through his hat.

Remaining stuck to the chair, I said, "Shit, Noah!"

In a dry tone, he said, "Gael."

Jenna used her shirt as a shield. "What the fuck?" Her eyes gestured at Noah before looking at me. She quickly gathered her clothes and ran out of the door, half-naked. I was pissed that I couldn't finish, but if he came in here hot like that, then it must be something good.

I'm usually a chill, sensitive guy, but my job takes a toll on me. I never thought I'd be in the position that I am, but it was a mistake, and I have to deal with the consequences of my actions. Because of it, I started drinking more and desensitizing sex. Instead of completely shutting off, it's my way to void the stress or emptiness that I feel daily.