87. "End of story"

"Baby?" I said, looking down at my girlfriend as she laid her head upward in my lap

"Baby?" I said, looking down at my girlfriend as she laid her head upward in my lap. It was a lazy day for us, not having the energy to do anything. I didn't mind making sure she was feeling okay with what happened and the baby. I had a movie playing in the background but didn't know what the fuck it was. I don't think she cared either.

Cassie looked up, raking her fingers through my facial hair. "Yes?"

"When are you moving in with me? We could stay here until the baby comes or something," I offered, watching her facial expression change. Her eyes grew wide as her hair fanned over my shorts. She had this glow on her face, making her even more beautiful than she already was.

A few years ago, I would've never guessed this would be me—girlfriend, baby, moving in together. I thought that I was going to be living that playboy lifestyle for as long as I could, but this girl changed me. Well, she didn't change me; I wanted to. I couldn't let her go, no matter what the fuck I believed in, and for some reason, Cassie believed in me.

She parted her lips to reply but closed them for a few seconds, stunned. "You never asked me that" she pushed herself up and turned to face me. "You want me to move in with you?" She had a big smile on her face, cupping my jaw.

I grinned, letting her drape her legs over mine. "I am now, and yeah. I don't want you there by yourself even if it's across the hall," I stated.

"I think that's the sexiest thing you've ever said," Cassie mumbled, sucking in her bottom lip as her face flushed with redness.

I scoffed, clicking my teeth. "What? I said a lot of sexy things."

"Yeah," she quickly pecked my lips. "But this is big."

I couldn't help it. "That's what she said," I laughed, making her laugh too.

Cassie pushed her lips together and raised her eyebrow. "She's not wrong, whoever she is."

"So, what's your answer? You moving in?"

Cassie creased a smile on her face and nodded. "I thought you would never ask." Hell, it might be too soon for all of this, but who said there's a time limit? I love the girl, and she loves me—end of story.

"Can't let you and my baby girl be so far away," I said, lifting her sweater to rub her stomach. She was barely showing, but I could feel a bump. I still couldn't believe she was pregnant with my baby and I was going to be a dad. It's scary as fuck, but I know we'll be good parents.

My girlfriend leaned back, watching me touch her. "I see what you did. Baby girl, huh?"

"We're not doing this again," I barked.

"Oh, yes," Cassie snickered, pushing her messy hair into a ponytail. "We are."

Right before I could speak, I heard my door. It was Brooke and Noah, walking in like they owned the place. Then I remembered I had texted Noah earlier to stop by, but he never fucking replied until now. They had to have been having a lazy day as well because they dressed in pajamas, looking like they just got out of bed.