62. "I feel like a woman"

I knocked on Gael's door a little after three in the morning, noticing that I couldn't go to sleep

I knocked on Gael's door a little after three in the morning, noticing that I couldn't go to sleep. I couldn't calm down from the crazy night at work, and neither could Gael, judging by his Snapchat story. It was 'A Night in Vegas' themed, and I may have snuck a few shots in the Star Longue.

As he opened the door, I stood in place like an idiot, trying to remember why I came. The smirk on his face and his shirtless chest were enough to paralyze my mind before a witty smile creased my lips. This was supposed to be our off day, sleeping in our own apartments for the night, but his reaction was enough for my heart to explode.

"Board Games?" I removed my left hand from behind my back, showing the Monopoly box I had. He gave me a quick once over, scanning the fallen oversized shirt inching down my shoulder and covering the shorts I wore.

Gael laughed and raised his eyebrow. "Twister?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed myself into his apartment. Once he closed the door, I said, "I brought Monopoly. You seem to know Twister pretty well."

"Ouch," He muttered, grabbing a few beers from the refrigerator. "Is that how you feel?" He asked as I got on my knees to set up the game. He made me do all the work while he sat across from me and watched.

"You're not going to help?" I muttered, sucking in my bottom lip.

Gael slowly shook his head. "I like watching you better. But there's a new rule. Hope you read the instructions." From the look on his face, I could tell it was trouble.

I reached over the game and grabbed a beer. Once I pulled the metal tab back, I took a sip and said, "And what is that?" I took a long gulp, not loving the taste, but who loves beer? He had light music on in the background, playing from the speaker connected to his TV.

"Every time you pass go, you have to take something off." He winked, wetting his lips. They were glistening, and it was hard to rip my eyes away from him.

I scoffed and dropped my mouth open. "How is that fair? We both barely have clothes on, and you pass go all the time."

"I'll even let you go first," Gael rolled the dice over to me and looked at me through his eyelashes. "As fair as it gets, beautiful."

"Wow," I played along, faking an accent. "Are you just with me for my body?" I joked.

Gael slowly pushed himself closer to me, his breath lightly breezing past my skin. "If I were just with you for your body, I wouldn't be with you all the time, I wouldn't push so hard for you to be happy, and I wouldn't be doing half the shit that I've done with you." He answered in a low whisper, making me blush almost immediately. Gael makes it known that he likes me all the time, but I also know that he doesn't want anything further. As of now, I've been enjoying the time I have with him, including sex, lots of it, but I'm unsure how this is going to go for us. All I can do is live in the moment and hope the outcome is as good as us right now.