Q & A

Seokjin proposed an idea to strengthen the royal family's connections with the people and strengthen their bond with the nation by being as transparent as possible. It may sound absurd but Seokjin believes that trusting his people will increase their trust on them as rulers after they have absconded before. It should prevent any unwanted revolution in the future.

The royal family made an announcement in the town's square, allowing any commoner or noble to write them a letter or ask them questions. Of course, many sent them letters so they decided to answer the ones they only wish to answer.

Namjoon randomly selected four envelopes from the bag of letters addressed to him, deciding that four should be adequate enough.

The first letter read;

'Is cereal soup?' Namjoon smiled, quite confused. He hasn't heard of this cereal before. Perhaps people of the Agust kingdom would know of this; they're quite advanced afterall. Namjoon continued to read the letter. 'if given a chance to change something in your life what would it be?' Namjoon pursed his lips, unsure of how to feel. Seokjin noticed the shift in his mate's scent, immediately going over to the alpha to let his comforting pheromones out.

"What's wrong, my dear?" Seokjin asked, wrapping his arm around Namjoon's and nuzzling into his neck before kissing the alpha's temple. Namjoon sighed before putting on a reassuring smile. "A question made me scavenge my thoughts. Worry not my love, it's a mere question." Seokjin moved his gaze to the parchment and swiftly read the lines. "Well, what would you have changed?" The omega asked, burying his nose into his alpha's neck once more.

"I would've changed the untimely death of my father or my mother's rotten attitude; however I'm a mere wolf. I don't have the ability to play God in the world. All I am is a mere wolf who had the pleasure of sharing my future days with you. If it were not these simple things to exist; I shall have no reason to abscond with you. The three fates pulled their strings perfectly and allowed me to be with you, my beloved." Namjoon smiled, kissing the crown of his lover.

"Surely, you jest." Seokjin chuckled as he savoured the sensation of his mate's lips on his forehead. "You flatter me too much, my dear." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's face with so much care and adoration. "Ah, but what I have spouted was nothing but the truth, my love. I swear on river Styx." Seokjin's eyes widened slightly before flushing. "What a bold oath you have made. Fine; how about you shall see your other questions?"

Namjoon nodded before opening another envelope.

'Regrets about anything?' "My dear people, you must only regret the things you haven't done rather than the actions you have committed. I'm not implying to not show remorse when you have done a sin, however I'm implying to be more optimistic about life. You only live a short while so better not have regrets and instead learn from your previous sins." Taehyung could be heard laughing softly on the other side of the room. "To answer the question, I do have regrets. Regrets of not courting Seokjin-hyung sooner."

Seokjin flushed before giggling and kissing his alpha's temple.

"Why must you say it outloud? It was so hilarious!" Taehyung taunted, earning a playful eye roll from Namjoon. "Ignoring him, I shall move on the next letter."

'Would you adopt me?' Namjoon sheepishly smiled at that. "I'm sorry, dear. I would not wish to set you in danger. Assassins could potentially target you, or the court and nobles would treat you poorly for not possessing royal blood and proper etiquette training. However, I could arrange letting a respectable family raise you as their own."

"There's no need to say your answers outloud," Jungkook teased. Namjoon just nodded before looking at Jungkook and reading the rest of the letter out loud. "What do you fancy about Prince Seokjin-nim? Other than his ethereal beauty of course... There's so many features to love about Seokjin-hyung, not just his appearance," Namjoon started, looking back at his omega that rested his head on his chest. "My love possess elegance, grace; he is cunning and wise. He's a good mother figure to Yoongi and Hoseok, and I'm certain that he shall be an excellent mother to our dear Soobin. To conclude, I love everything about him. He is beautiful externally and internally. I couldn't be more blessed to have him by my side."