-XXIV-[M]

(Night 5 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance.)

The whole day, Namjoon and Seokjin managed to sell all their jewelry. A few incidents with thieves but Seokjin was quick to beat them up, taking his anger and jealousy out on the unsuspecting theives. However, Namjoon managed to stop the omega from exceeding one hit.

A lot of omegas also crowded around them, admiring Namjoon's kind nature towards omegas as it's quite rare for an alpha to be actually respectful to omegas. Every omega that has the guts and turned a blind eye on Seokjin even released enticing pheromones which Seokjin countered with jealous and enraged pheromones. Both Seokjin and Namjoon expected to have Seokjin be surrounded by other alphas but perhaps they got lost behind the omegas and sub betas who's drooling after Namjoon.

Finally at dusk, they set off to travel. The omega still ignoring Namjoon's constant whines, asking for his attention despite driving in front. Seokjin was deep in thought. Perhaps he should place a mark on the alpha as well? Well omegas don't have fangs and aren't really born to be possessive. That's an alpha's job. The way omegas mark their mate is to bite deeply into them daily as their marks only lasts a day.

"Alpha?" Seokjin called out, making Namjoon perk up and even turn around, looking like a puppy looking at his owner.

"Yes, omega?"

"When we stop, we have to talk." Seokjin said bluntly, making the alpha let out a nervous chuckle. "Sure." Namjoon said, focusing on the road.

Once they made a stop, everything happened by routine as it has been the past few nights- prepare fire, make or reheat dinner, Seokjin feeding and putting Yoongi to sleep.

After Seokjin placed the sleeping baby inside his makeshift crib, he joined Namjoon who's warming himself up by the fire.

"Alpha." Seokjin called out as he sat beside Namjoon.

"Seokjin hyung. What do you want to talk about?" Namjoon asked, looking at the omega, worry evident inside his eyes.

"I think I should mark you. I hate omegas crowding you." Seokjin frowned, crossing his arms.

Namjoon chuckled lightly. "Sure. Go ahead, mark me as you please." The alpha then took his top off, making the omega look at him in awe.

"My, so manly." Seokjin said in a suggestive manner as he caressed the alpha's biceps and abs while releasing enticing pheromones.

"I thought you were going to mark me omega? Not entice me." The alpha said, releasing enticing pheromones as well.

"Can I do both? I promise I'll be good alpha." Seokjin purred, kissing the alpha's cheek as he straddled himself on Namjoon's legs.

"Of course omega." Namjoon said, holding the omega by the waist. Seokjin chuckled as he began to bite deeply on the alpha's neck, making the alpha groan in pain. Seokjin continued to make marks all over the alpha's neck while the alpha fondled his arse and chest.

Their scent mixed. Lust and love could be smelled oozing out of them. Suddenly Seokjin began to grind on the alpha, causing the latter to groan as blood rushed to his member. The omega loved that he was able to get a reaction from the alpha so he grinded harder, making Namjoon groan more.

However, it didn't last long as Namjoon suddenly placed the omega beside him, hurting and confusing Seokjin.

"What's wrong alpha? Am I not good? I promise I can do more!" Seokjin whined as he tried to get on the alpha's lap again but Namjoon made him sit again. The alpha held Seokjin's hands and kissed them.

"I promised to court you and marry you before having all of you. Allow me to fulfill that promise please. Allow me to deepen my fondness and adoration for you. Allow me to fall in love with you." Namjoon said, caressing Seokjin's surprised face that turned into fondness as tears of joy sprung out.

Seokjin leaned into Namjoon's touched and enjoyed the warmth.

"I was right. You really are a gentleman. I'm lucky to have you as my future mate. Even in times when I was the one who invited you, you still stick true to your words. You're making me fall for you even more alpha." Seokjin chuckled as Namjoon wiped his joyful tears away. "I have never heard of an alpha being this respectful towards an omega."

"I want to prove myself that I'm the right alpha for you. And that I'll never let my instincts get the best of me." Namjoon smiled.

"That's amazing and all alpha but how are you going to fix that little problem of yours?" Seokjin giggled, softly caressing the tent in the alpha's trousers.

Namjoon flushed while removing Seokjin's hands. "I can take care of it myself, thank you. Better head to bed." The alpha said, pushing the omega to stand, however the omega refused.

"Why bother fantasize while you fix your problem when you can have me?" Seokjin suggested, leaning close to the alpha, caressing the alpha's arms.

"I- I promised you-"

"Yes, yes, you promised to not touch me but you didn't say I can't touch you." Seokjin winked, making the alpha flush. "So please, let me help you." The omega whispered directly in the alpha's ear as his hands slithered underneath the latter's trousers.

Seokjin felt the alpha's member. It's definitely long and thick. The omega smirked as he pulled Namjoon's trousers down- making the alpha's knob sprung up in all it's glory. Namjoon flushed as he covered his face, quite ashamed.

"Hey! No need to be shy! I'm inexperienced and a virgin! So stop acting shy before I get shy myself." Seokjin flushed.

"I'm actually a virgin and inexperienced too." Namjoon timidly replied, not taking his hands off his face.

"Ahh..." Seokjin awkwardly hummed before shaking his head and focusing at the task in hand (literally). The omega began to stroke slowly starting from the bottom to the top, applying a little bit of pressure to stimulate the feeling. He then played with the alpha's shaft, fondling it before caressing the urethral opening.

Namjoon groaned as he watched the omega touching him with loving eyes. Seokjin met eyes with him and smirked before increasing the speed. And the alpha thought the omega is shy.

Seokjin diligently increased the speed of his strokes, but the alpha wasn't showing any signs of releasing. His wrist was getting tired. So Seokjin got on his knees and before he could enter the alpha's knob into his mouth, Namjoon backed away and finally stroked himself before cumming into his hands.

"Why didn't you let me pleasure you?" Seokjin whined. Yes Namjoon proved he's a worthy and great alpha alright but how could he even prove that he's a good omega if the alpha wouldn't let him?! "It's unfair! I want to show you I'm good too!

Namjoon wiped his cum stained hands on a handkerchief before pulling his trousers on. He then cupped Seokjin's face.

"You're already good enough for me, more than good even! You always are and always have been! I just don't think that now's the right time and place for that." Namjoon smiled, kissing the omega on the forehead. "When I have courted you properly and be your mate, maybe we can engage in sexual activities."

Seokjin flushed, nodding.

"Alright, on one condition."

"What is it omega?"

"Kiss me alpha." Seokjin said, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"As you wish." Namjoon smiled broadly before drawing their lips near.

Their lips moved in sync. This felt so much better than the time Namjoon kissed Seokjin in his sleep. Seokjin pulled the alpha tighter as he opened his mouth to let the alpha enter. Namjoon's hands made their way to Seokjin's small waist then to the latter's arse.

Their kiss turned into a make out session and they only broke away when they couldn't breathe.

"I like you." Seokjin breathed out.

"I like you too." Namjoon panted.

They went to the wagon and slept, holding each other close.

---
(A lil present for you three people that are reading this. Three updates for today because there's three of you! Thank you for reading!)