-LI-

A/N:I'm not really feeling this chapter, however it would get better, I promise. 4 Chapters remaining :)))

(3 years, 8 months, 3 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook picked up Jimin who's crying hysterically while pointing at the stuffed brown bear Sungho is clutching tightly to. Sungho had fat tears rolling down his cheeks as Jungkook glared at him, reaching for the toy.

The alpha yanked the stuffed bear away from the pup and gave it to Jimin who calmed down immediately. Jungkook smiled, happy to see that he's precious pup is happy, not minding his other son who cried silently from the loss of a toy.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed, making Jungkook flinch and Jimin giggle, loving the way his father made a sheepish look.

The omega queen left the pups with Jungkook, needing to take care of Beomgyu who fell ill, only to arrive just in time to see Jungkook's unfair treatment between the pups. 

"D-darling." Jungkook chuckled nervously as Taehyung carried Sungho, eyes piercing cold directed at his mate. "Jiminie is crying so-" 

"What the hell Kim Jungkook!" Taehyung hissed, bouncing up Sungho to try and stop the pup from crying. "You could've just gave Jimin another toy or something! You don't need to take the one Sungho is playing with!" 

Jungkook frowned, biting his lip in disbelief while Taehyung just continued to glare at him before giving Sungho a stuffed bunny, the pup smile broadly as he did so. The omega queen's eyes softened as he kissed Sungho on the forehead, rocking the pup who's embracing the stuffed bunny as if his life depends on it. 

"But Minie wants the stuffed bear." Jungkook tried to reason, holding Jimin close who nuzzled into his father's neck. "What my pup wants, my pup gets." The alpha muttered, lightly brushing away the pup's black bangs before kissing Jimin on the forehead, the pup giggling at the touch.

"Sungho is also your pup." Taehyung muttered through gritted teeth. 

Taehyung loathes Jungkook's current behaviour. Ever since Jimin was born, Jungkook is all over him. Not that it's wrong for a father to dote on their pup but the way the alpha constantly wants to be with their son, even missing Sungho's birth because he was taking care of Jimin, it's just getting obsessive. 

Taehyung always had a hard time convincing Jungkook to allow him to bring Jimin with him during his visits to Namjoon and Seokjin because the alpha wouldn't let go of Jimin.

The omega queen swore, if Jimin grew up and demanded someone to be his mate, Jungkook would force that someone to be Jimin's mate. Taehyung loves Jimin as well, but spoiling him wouldn't do anything good. 

The worst part about Jungkook's obsessive behaviour towards Jimin is that he doesn't even treat Sugho as his son. Yes, Beomgyu and Jungkook aren't in love at all (which Taehyung likes), they aren't even friends (unlike Taehyung who's close with the omega), however Sungho is still Jungkook's son and Taehyung considers him as his own as well. The alpha must treat them both equally and not show favouritism so that there wouldn't be a dispute in the future. 

"I don't understand why you're reminding me." Jungkook huffed, placing Jimin in his crib since the pup fell asleep in his hold, kissing his pup on the forehead before facing Taehyung who also placed Sungho in his own crib, the poor pup falling asleep out of exhaustion from crying.

"Because you're treating them unfairly!" The omega hissed lowly, careful not to wake the pups, his eyes shone disappointment in them as they fixed unto Jungkook who just scoffed.