-XXXVII-

(A month and 4 weeks [Day 57] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook sighed as Taehyung refused another bite out of the porridge. It's already been three days since the incident and the whole nation was alarmed and upset. The culprit hasn't been found yet.

Jungkook tried his best to finish projects, pursue the charity programmes and deal with two faced officials, all the while taking care of Taehyung who has been refusing to eat properly. He only takes a bite out of every meal and refuses to take anymore. 

"Taehyung, please. I thought we already talked about this. Starving yourself wouldn't bring them back." Jungkook pleaded as he looked at Taehyung who had his gaze fixated on the window.

"I know." Came the omega's curt reply. "I just don't have the appetite nor feel hungry. Please, help yourself with it."

Jungkook sighed and looked at Soobin who's standing beside Taehyung's bed, patiently waiting orders.

"I'll leave him in your care, Soobin Hyung. I have a meeting with the Lord Faction." Jungkook ordered, earning a nod from the elder alpha. Jungkook turned to Taehyung before kissing his mate on the lips which the omega didn't return. Jungkook then kissed Taehyung's neck briefly with longing as he didn't have the chance to mark his mate due to their honeymoon being cancelled.

Jungkook sighed before leaving.

--

"Taehyung-ah. You should eat." Soobin said, frowning at the omega who played with the porridge by stirring it nonchalantly, eyes devoid of emotion.

"How about you visit Master Seokjin and Lord Kim? Perhaps being in the country side would refresh you." Soobin suggested, whispering as he did so, making Taehyung's eyes widen and finally show life.

"Perhaps I should?" Taehyung hesitantly muttered as he smiled slightly. Being in a quiet and isolated place with his former alpha and Prince Seokjin seemed like a nice thought. Being away from people seems good right now.

"You can only visit them however, not stay with them. King Jungkook will go berserk." Soobin reminded.

"Oh I wouldn't! Perhaps I'll stay with alpha Namjoon and Seokjin hyung for a week to clear my mind." Taehyung muttered, which Soobin miraculously still heard.

"Three days. That's all I'll allow you. You can't stay with them for a week or else Jungkook would think you've been kidnapped or killed."

"Speaking of Jungkook, I doubt I could even go anyway. I can't possibly tell Jungkook that I'll be going to visit his supposed dead brother." Taehyung whispered, incase someone is listening to them.

"Tell him that you're staying with your father- Oh I know!" Soobin exclaimed before whispering. "The Kims have a vacation house in the Lee Territory that has the same travel time as going to Master Seokjin and Lord Kim. You could tell the king you need time to be alone and that you'll be staying there."