-LIV-

(3 years, 8 months, 6 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"Baby, balance. Keep your posture straight."

Hoseok and Yoongi whined, doing their best in balancing a book on their heads, however the books kept on slipping.

"Fixing their posture again, dear?" Seokjin asked, placing a tea tray on the table, a platter of bite sized cakes and sweets were resting next to the ceramic tea set they got from bartering on the tea tray.

"Well, I read a book that says good posture is vital as it make it known to everyone that you're healthy and dainty." Namjoon smiled taking the platter of sweets, holding it before the pup's eyes. "Now darlings, sit down and have tea while still balancing the books. If you both manage to balance the books the whole while, I'll let you play outside till supper."

The pups gasped, nodding excessively with determination as they sat down and placed the books on their heads. Hoseok's book almost slipped but he was quick to save it from falling by leaning forward, holding his breath the entire time as he slowly fixed his posture. Seokjin chuckled, finding the pups adorable.

"Remember what I told you about proper etiquette?" Seokjin asked, giving them napkins each. The pups responded by humming cheerfully and taking one napkins each then placing them on their lap.

Yoongi carefully picked up a fork and sliced the cakes into smaller pieces before stabbing it then drawing the cake to his lips, nibbling the cake yet still maintaining the balance. Hoseok didn't even bother to slice the cake, stabbing the bite sized cakes and eating one cake after another with pure bliss, bouncing slightly yet still miraculously balancing the book on his head.

"Hobi, slow down!" Namjoon smiled as Seokjin wiped the crumbs off of Hoseok's face with a handkerchief.

Yoongi carefully lifted the teapot with Namjoon's guidance and poured everyone tea. The book slid off of Yoongi's head and landed on his lap, making everyone fall silent before Yoongi started to clench his fists and hold back sobs as much as he can. Namjoon was quick to carry his brother and bounced him lightly.

"Shh... Don't cry darling, you'll get to play with Hobi outside. You did well alright? You're so amazing baby, you balanced the book while you're eating!" Namjoon tried to assure which surprisingly worked as Yoongi calmed down and nuzzled into his neck. The alpha rocked Yoongi slowly as he kissed the pup on the forehead before setting him down. Hoseok immediately embraced him in a reassuring manner.

"Okay, let's finish our tea and we can then go outside- alright?" Namjoon suggested as he kissed the pups on their foreheads before he sat next to Seokjin, resting his hand on the small baby bump.

"Yes! Yes!" The pups exclaimed, smiling as they straighten their posture and drank the tea as Seokjin thought them; hold the saucer underneath the tea cup while sipping the warm tea slowly. Once they have all finished their cakes and tea, Namjoon gathered all the dirty dishes and volunteered to clean them while Seokjin dressed the pups in their wooly coats. Hoseok got his head stuck on the hood and with a high pitched giggle, Yoongi helped him by pulling the hood down. Seokjin couldn't help but coo at the adorable sight.

Namjoon flicked his wrists, splashing water droplets all over the wooden floor, earning a glare from Seokjin who can see his bad habit from the living room. The alpha noticed his mate's glare and just sent him a sheepish smile as he wiped his hands on the kitchen towel. Seokjin rolled his eyes, knowing it's useless to scold his mate. The alpha came over and carried Yoongi as Hoseok opened the door, letting the chilly breeze seep in.

"You lot head out first. I'll just get my cloak." Seokjin insisted as he went upstairs. He got the cloak Taehyung gifted him before on his birthday. The material has gotten a bit old, the wool sticking out at odd places and some had even fallen off, however he still loved to wear it nonetheless. The omega wore it and twirled around, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He felt beautiful and loved, his eyes traveling from his face to his belly that had a small bump.