-LV-

(3 years, 8 months, 6 nights since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Curious, Jungkook unrolled the parchment.

'Dearest, Taehyung-ah,

How are you doing? We haven't conversed for a while. I have to say, these past few months were amazing. Me and Joonie went to the Park Territory first, visiting the garden of Elysium. The place is truly pretty, I wish you were there with us; you, Soobin-hyung and Jimin. Maybe even Sungho if you can sneak him out as well, but that might be asking for too much as Gguk is already getting berserk.

We then went to the Lee Territory as we wanted to experience the tropical life. Wearing a gown or a suit is not an option unless you want to sweat ferociously. It was blazing hot there so we didn't stay long but we did enjoy the ocean and the jungle. It was truly a beautiful place to visit for a short while. You'll definitely love it here, seeing as Jungkook's scent is similar to the ocean.

Finally, we headed to the Min Territory where we are now. As soon as we got on the mountain road, we could already tell we'll love staying here. From the cold breeze and amazing view of the world below, the place is already captivating. I'm not sure you'll enjoy the place as much as we did, knowing that you're more fond of sun and the sea.

We went to the north part of the territory and we came across a village that's been plague by the same diseases we used to have. Worry not! We have grown immune to that disease so we weren't affected. We even helped the village recover! I failed to mention at first, however the village's name is For ber Raine. We were given a wooden cabin not far from the village as a token of gratitude.

If you can manage to escape Gguk, maybe you can visit us! I miss you and Jimin! Bring Soobin at all costs, wouldn't want for you to get hurt on the way. Remember, when you get to the village, go to the chief and ask for Jeon Joon and Jin, those are our pen names, creative right? I know, I made them. Joonie insisted to have our names be Kim Kwangjoon and So- Jin but when the village chief asked, I beat Namjoon to it!

To conclude, we miss you dearly Tae. Reply to us with a letter as well or visit us! If you do visit, I have a surprise for you! We'll be staying here until Yoongi's birthday at the end of spring. See you soon, stay safe and avoid fighting with Gguk!

-Love,
your dearest hyung,
K.S.J'

The elegant hand writing, the beautiful floral scent, and the use of 'Gguk', he doesn't even need the initials to tell him who wrote the letter.

"Hyung..." Jungkook cried, crashing into Beomgyu's arms, taking his consort's reassuring pheromones.

His hyung, once was dead, has now risen and living a life of adventure. He needs to see his dear hyung and bring him home.
--
(21 years ago)

Little Jungkook, five years of age, a newly presented alpha, blindly followed his Seokjin hyung, that's nine years of age. Hands interlocked tightly, the younger pup never once attempted to let go of his hyung's warm and soft hands as they snuck through the forest beside the castle walls. Seokjin had a satchel whilst Jungkook held his bunny plushie.

Everything seemed magical for little Jungkook as he held his bunny plushie that Seokjin sewed himself with the help of the servants. The bunny plushie is pink in colour and has uneven limbs with golden buttons (that Seokjin probably took from his dress) for eyes but it's amazing for little Jungkook.