-XXXII-

A/N:I MADE A MISTAKE OF PUBLISHING CHAPTER 33 AS CHAPTER 32. THIS IS THE REAL CHAPTER 32.

(Day 15 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Namjoon ran through the woods, enjoying the fresh air. He then climbed up a large tree that must've been years old by half wrapping the tree with a rope and pulled it as he placed his feet on the trunk. To ascend, he pulled the rope hard upwards and pushed his feet against the trunk, slowly going upwards. The process takes a lot of arm and leg strength but it's not something the alpha can't handle as he used to have heavy training before.

Once he reached a large branch covered in plants, ivy and herbs, Namjoon got on top of it and pulled out a knife from his pocket as he began to cut the needed herbs off then putting them on the woven basket on his back. Suddenly, something in the distance caught the alpha's eyes.

A beautiful blue flower that glistened against the sunlight sat on the end of the branch. Namjoon is sure that it will be the best first courting gift to Seokjin. With a brave heart and deep sigh, Namjoon didn't acknowledge the fact that he was at least 50ft above the ground and continued towards the flower with small steps. The branch started to wobble but the alpha kept his cool and didn't panic.

Finally, Namjoon got to the flower, ripped a piece of the petal and rubbed it against his skin. He waited to see if his skin showed any reaction but it didn't. He rubbed the petal against his face and waited, still no reaction. He took a leaf off from the flower and did the same procedure with no reaction to his flesh, assuring the alpha that it's not poisonous and non lethal.

Namjoon carefully pried the flower off the branch by the roots before wrapping the roots up with a piece of cloth and putting it in the woven basket alongside the herbs.

The alpha then made his way back to the trunk without any incident before sliding down while hugging it (which is an unpleasant feeling as he got moss and sap covering his face but does he look like he had a choice other than jumping that will most likely end him?).

Namjoon decided he collected enough herbs for today and the sun has already risen. Surely his omega is waiting for him right now with delicious breakfast.

Suddenly, the alpha heard a small squeak. A fat rabbit was trying to get in its rabbit hole, wiggling and squealing about. Namjoon pulled out the knife he used to cut herbs and crept unto the rabbit before... Saying goodnight to it (you lot know what I really meant). The alpha placed his basket on the ground before organizing the herbs and flower inside to make room for the body of the rabbit. Once the alpha placed the rabbit inside the basket, a lot of small squeaks could be heard from the hole.

"I'm sorry. Your mother or father just looked delicious." Namjoon said sheepishly. "Don't worry, they'll be safe in my belly!"

The alpha left the poor rabbit family alone. He's not that heartless to finish off the remainder of the rabbits. We a proud look on his face for a successful hunt, the alpha headed home until he heard a loud cry and yelling somewhere. The cry seemed to be made by a child. Is someone killing a child?! Or worse, making their way them?! Namjoon thought as he tried to follow where the sound was emitting from with haste.

Namjoon eventually saw where the sound was coming from, hiding behind a tree as he watched the scene unfold.

A male toddler seemed to be embracing the leg of a man that supposedly be his father, trying to shake the poor toddler off.

"Let go of me! We don't need you!" The man exclaimed, hitting the toddler which made the pup let go with a whimper and a cry.

"Papa!" The pup cried but the man just ran away. The poor toddler tried to run after the man, only to stumble on a twig and cry.