-XVI [M]-

A/N:This will be a short chap- Sorry.
Word count:1270

(Day 4 of Seokjin and Namjoon's disappearance)

Seokjin is showing no signs of waking up. Namjoon doesn't what to feel about this or what to do about this. But he is assured that the omega is still alive as Seokjin is still breathing normally and his pulse steady.

Yoongi is throwing a fit since he's getting hungry and Seokjin is still out cold. So Namjoon shamelessly lowered the omega's dress until his nipple is exposed and placed Yoongi on top of Seokjin to feed. However, Namjoon resisted to look as Yoongi fed, he still respects the omega afterall, gathering all his willpower to resist the temptation, knowing that Seokjin didn't give him consent to look in the first place. It was still early dawn and the alpha created a small fire pit similar to the last camp beside the wagon.

He reheated the soup from last night that managed to survive through the fight. The alpha had a lonely breakfast but saved some for Seokjin that is if he would wake up before it would spoil.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon unamused and possessively embracing Seokjin, making the alpha couldn't resist to let out a small chuckle. Yoongi will definitely be an alpha in the future for sure.

"You're a cheeky one aren't you?" Namjoon cooed, pinching Yoongi's cheeks. The baby wasn't very pleased and slapped Namjoon's hand harshly before laughing when the alpha groaned. "Mum." Yoongi said, hugging Seokjin tightly again.

Namjoon's eyes widened. Yoongi said his first word and called Seokjin mum! He needs to teach the baby to say Hyung, since the omega surely wouldn't like being called mum. Speaking of the omega, Namjoon focused his eyes at him.

The omega looks enchanting, even in sleep. Namjoon moved the hair dangling on the Omega's forehead, exposing it. Seokjin didn't budge. The alpha sighed as he ran his fingers through the Omega's hair.

Namjoon can't lie, the omega is really beautiful and definitely kind and good-willed but he doesn't know Seokjin that much. He definitely sees Seokjin as an ideal mate but he's not ready to court him. Not yet. Not until he gets to know the omega better and he's hoping this journey could help with that. And if he'll have competition (which he's sure to have), he will have no choice but to immediately court him.

Namjoon then realized he hasn't fix Seokjin's dress properly yet; revealing the Omega's pink and beautiful buds. The alpha felt blood rush to his private area so he quickly fix Seokjin's dress.

"Yahh!" Yoongi yelled, swatting Namjoon away. The noise Yoongi made reminded the alpha of Seokjin's chorus of 'Yah's. Speaking of Seokjin, he has an erected private part to take care of.

"Yes, yes, I'll leave you and Seokjin hyung alone. You're a brat." Namjoon rolled his eyes, Yoongi just staring at him blankly while waving his arms wildly- as if warding the alpha away.

The alpha hid behind a clump of bushes, not too far from the wagon. He made himself comfortable by sitting on the soft ground, making sure that there were no bugs or ants. Namjoon took his erected knob out and didn't waste time in stroking it.

He know he's violating Seokjin in his mind but he just can't help but think of these lewd thoughts. He's still a hormonal and virgin alpha. No matter how much of a gentleman he is, he still has needs and instincts. And right now, Seokjin is the only one that's right enough to be in his phantasm.

He imagined that the omega is sucking him off, looking needy as he took the alpha's entire length, his plump lips wrapped around his shaft in a thirsty manner. He moved his fingers expertly against his shaft, using his thumb to dig in the urethral opening. The omega will be there, smiling at him as he suck more, as if draining the alpha of his cum.

'Ah, alpha.' Seokjin would say, stretching himself out before sliding the alpha's knob inside him. 'Breed me, fill me, give me the ability to carry your pups. Knot me!' The omega would then lean his head backwards while bouncing up and down on the alpha's hard knob. Namjoon's hands would be on the omega, cupping the latter's arse as he aids him.

Finally, the alpha released and has come to an epiphany- he disrespected Seokjin in his mind. How can he do this? How can he do this to Seokjin who's unconscious from the fight? Since when did he have these impure thoughts?

It must've been his hormones. Definitely. He's been too busy serving the people he had no time to look for a mate and interact with an omega that's a possible mate.

It's probably just his alpha instincts acting up for being a virgin. Yes. The great Kim heir, Kim Namjoon, an alpha, is a virgin at the age of 24. How did he managed to survive his very painful annual ruts? Barely.

Namjoon stared at his semen laced hands before making a look of disgust. He wiped it off using a handkerchief and pulled his trousers up.

He headed back to the wagon and saw Yoongi asleep inside Seokjin's arms. The alpha sighed and transferred his brother into the crib before kissing his forehead. The baby scrunched up his face in his sleep but didn't wake up. Namjoon chuckled at that.

The alpha looked at Seokjin and kissed the omega's forehead as well. He can't help but stare at Seokjin's beautiful and truly ethereal features. Then his eyes landed unto his temporary mark. A fire of alpha pride burned within him- proud that he was able to mark this very beautiful omega. Then that pride quickly burned out when he realized that it was just temporary and that the omega wouldn't probably agree to be mark if it weren't for the dangers in the travel.

The pride turned into sadness. Suddenly, a despicable feeling overtook him, from his selfish desires, buried deep within his heart. He began to kiss the mark he made and then the omega's plump lips. He enjoyed the feeling of Seokjin's lips and even slipped his tongue. He then stopped and moved away from Seokjin, crying as he did so. Seokjin trusted him that he wouldn't give in to his instincts, yet he did.

"What the hell am I doing?!" Namjoon yelled to himself. He can't even look at the omega. How could he have done this? Perhaps his nearing his rut? But his rut is usually on the month of November and it's currently September. He's being disgusting. He's not in rut and even so, it's not a valid reason to take advantage of the sleeping omega.

Namjoon cried and just went unto Astrid, continuing their journey. When Yoongi wakes up to feed, he makes stops and did the same as earlier but avoided looking at the omega at all. When Yoongi soiled his pants, he makes stops as well and cleaned his brother up. He swore the horse is getting annoyed by the amount of stops they were making.

But during the travel, under the blazing heat of the sun, he thought to himself. He believes that he shouldn't even court the omega- he doesn't deserves to. He shouldn't even be with the omega right now but that's not just possible since Seokjin wouldn't have anyone to take care of him and Yoongi wouldn't have someone to feed on.

With his head hanging low and his mind filled with shame, Namjoon didn't noticed the omega waking up in the back.