-XXXI-

(Day 14 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

The sunlight seeped in through the window, waking Seokjin up. He yawned before getting up to stretch. After stretching his arms as high as he can and bending down to reach his toes, he looked around the room.

Yoongi is still fast asleep, all swaddled up in blankets, Namjoon's arms wrapped around the baby. It seems like the alpha have slept in for today. He deserves to rest today, Seokjin thought as he lightly kissed Namjoon on the lips, accidentally waking the alpha up.

"Well good morning beautiful." Namjoon said, leaning for another kiss which the omega returned. After a few seconds they pulled away.

"Time to wake up now alpha." Seokjin said, pushing the curtains aside and opening the window to let more sunlight in, making the alpha groan in annoyance, earning a chuckle from the omega who placed his hands on his hips. "Hey, I let you sleep in! Besides I want to visit the village with you today! You need to rest for now."

"Alright, alright." Namjoon groaned as he went to the basin in the room to wet his face. "I'll bathe outside. Maybe we bathe tog-" The alpha didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before Seokjin smacked him on the arm harshly.

"You're quite perverted aren't you alpha?" Seokjin teased. "I thought you were a gentleman?"

"I am!" Namjoon chuckled before grabbing a towel and the wooden pail containing the soap bar beside the basin. 

Seokjin just shook his head and prepared their clothes for today, going through their wardrobe. 
As he skimmed through the wardrobe, Soobin's words from yesterday made it's way back to his mind again.

'Taehyung is a pure blooded omega.'

No wonder he's too pretty and beautiful to be a beta. He just hopes Namjoon wouldn't leave him for Taehyung now that the alpha knew Taehyung and him aren't really cousins and that Taehyung is a pure blood omega. Seokjin sighed as he dismissed the thoughts. He should trust his alpha more, he fail as an omega if he doesn't.

He picked a simple creme shirt, brown vest, light brown trousers, faux leather boots and a worn out brown pork pie hat for Namjoon while he took a simple white dress that ends at his mid-calf, a straw sun-hat that has white ribbons and faux leather boots for himself.

"'Yung." A little voice said.

Seokjin turned and saw Yoongi, lips trembling and tears at the corner of his eyes, fighting to not cry.

"Oh I'm sorry baby!" Seokjin exclaimed as he freed Yoongi from the swaddling clothes. "Are you hungry?"

Yoongi nodded in response and tugged at Seokjin's dress.

"Alright, alright." Seokjin cooed as he lowered his dress and allowed Yoongi to suck on him. 

Seokjin hummed as his caressed Yoongi's hair while the baby continued to feed on him. Suddenly, he had the urge to use the bathroom. As if the gods had heard his silent cries, Namjoon walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist and Yoongi stopped sucking.

"Joonie, please hold Yoongi for a bit. I need to use the bathroom." Seokjin said, quickly fixing his dress as he handed the baby to Namjoon before rushing out.

--
Seokjin bit his lip. What he's nervous about is going to happen in three days.

With a heavy heart, he returneed to the bedroom and saw Namjoon, fully dressed in the clothes Seokjin prepared for him, playing dead as Yoongi kept laughing while he hit Namjoon with his wooden box lightly.

"Joonie? Can I talk with you for a second?" Seokjin asked.

The alpha rose up, much to Yoongi's dismay and frowned.