-X-

(Day 1 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Yoongi was fast asleep on the bed. Namjoon and Seokjin were on the other side on the room, talking on the small dinning area.

It's now seven in the morning, as seen from the clock. The world is lightly bathed in sunlight which seeped through the windows and casted on Yoongi's sleeping figure and over the two wolves. Seokjin moved Yoongi lightly to miss the sun's rays before going back on the table where Namjoon had laid out a map of the kingdom on the table.

“As you can see, there are 7 noble households in the noble fraction. My area which is combined with the Royalty is in the middle of the kingdom. If we head north, we’ll be in the Jeon’s territory. They’re quite a respected household and their territory is very much guarded. The location however is a lovely valley full of lavish forests which are good for hunting. However, we can’t enter and live there if we don’t present papers.” Namjoon said while Seokjin nodded in understanding, silently urging the alpha to go on.

“If we go to the west, We’ll run into the Choi’s which is a very bad area for raising Yoongi. The land is good and all but the people are just horrendous. There’s a lot of crimes there and as much as I want to reform and help them, some people’s mind can’t just be changed.” Namjoon shook his head. “To the south is the family of Mins. A good place but a mountainous area so it’s quite cold all year round and freezing in the winter. There’s a small village within the Min territory where we maybe can perhaps live if you want?”

Seokjin shook his head. “Give me more options. What about the Parks’?” The omega suggested, pointing at the noble territory in the east.

“The Park Household is good and a nice place, lavish orchards and farms… But the people there are…” Namjoon flushed, his eyes eschewing as his mind drifted off as he saw the Park's outfits again in his mind.“Quite beguiling? And lovable?”

Seokjin smelled the small arousal in the alpha’s scent and slammed his hand on the table- feigning a small, looking at the alpha with irritated eyes. “Next option?”

Namjoon coughed, pulling his mind back to his brain. “Oh-of course, Seokjin hyung!”

“Call me omega if you like, I wouldn’t mind.” Seokjin suggested, leaning on the table as he played with the ends of the wooden surface, eschewing his eyes towards Yoongi's sleeping form. “It feels quite weird to hear you say that.”

“Ah, okay. Thank you for giving me the privilege.” Namjoon smiled. It’s a great honor for an alpha to be given privilege by an omega to be called ‘omega’ as it means that they acknowledge they’re submissive to them. Unfortunately, some (most) alpha’s call them omega without the omega’s consent.

“No problem, Namjoon.” Seokjin smiled, though he was honestly quite disappointed that Namjoon didn’t say he can call the latter ‘alpha’. He wanted to call Namjoon his alpha like the latter can call him Omega.

Then Seokjin remembered Taehyung. Taehyung is Namjoon’s Luna and probably mated with him already even if they aren’t married yet. Seokjin unconsciously let out a small amount of jealous pheromones, bitter in scent. He isn’t really sure why as he’s merely in awe and maybe even infatuated by the alpha. Does he see himself having a family with Namjoon? No- okay maybe perhaps? Does he hate the idea of Taehyung actually being able to carry Namjoon’s pups? Yes, absolutely, precisely, absobloodylutely. Seokjin's just lucky Taehyung can't actually carry young, being a beta and all. Maybe he’s just jealous of Taehyung’s beauty. That’s it. Beauty that a beta shouldn’t be having, Seokjin scoffed.

“What’s wrong? What’s with the jealousy?” Namjoon asked, covering his nose, as the pheromones tickled his nostrils.

“Ah nothing, It’s just suddenly remembered Taehyung. I have to say, he’s quite beautiful. I’m really intimidated by his beauty. To think he’s just a beta and I’m an omega. I feel like my beauty can’t contest against him.” Seokjin half-lied, pursing his lips as he fixed his gaze on the map.

Namjoon smiled, moving closer to the omega and made him look up.

“There’s nothing to be jealous about. You’re both equally beautiful. Ethereal even.” Namjoon flushed, embracing the omega who ignored the words; ‘both’ and ‘equal’. Hearing those words from one of the greatest alpha in the land made Seokjin’s heart flutter quite a bit.

“Thank you, Namjoon. Now can we go back to selecting a place? The only ones left is the Lees’ and Jungs’ right?” Seokjin asked, breaking the embrace, chuckling awkwardly.

“Right.” Namjoon replied, hovering his finger over to the Southwest where the Lees’ territory is. “Quite a tropical territory. Large but most of the grounds are unexplored. We could easily get lost in the jungle but if we avoid the jungle, we could enjoy exotic food and if you prefer… Seafood. I personally despise seafood. Fish are friends, not food.”

Seokjin couldn’t help but chuckle at the alpha’s quite childish statement. “And the Jung’s?”

“The farthest territory, in the North east. Closer to the neighbouring Kingdom of El Persona. It’s mainly composed of farmland, a vast meadow and shares a forest with the Jeons. The River Sê-saw that runs from the Lee territory, Capital, and Parks, also runs there and split into 4 rivers before meeting again in the Bangtan lake that serves as a border between Ephiphania and El Persona.”

“I didn’t know I signed up for a geography lesson, but thank you so much Namjoon for teaching me.” Seokjin smiled, moving his gaze from the map and to the alpha's handsome face.

“I suggest we should go for the Jungs. Being the farthest away from the capital, I’m sure we’ll do fine there. And we could farm as well.” Seokjin suggested, not removing his gaze from the alpha, even boldly looking at Namjoon in the eyes.

“I agree, except for the last part.” Namjoon said, changing Seokjin's lovestruck expression into a frown.

“What do you mean? Are you not allowing me to work in the fields because I’m an omega?!” Seokjin exclaimed, quite offended, glaring at Namjoon.

“No, it’s just that who will take care of Yoongi then? Maybe you could perhaps just make medicine or any work that allows you to remain in the house? I didn’t mean to offend you but I’m just worried about Yoongi. I can’t trust anyone but us to take care of him. I do hope you understand and see my point.”

Seokjin sighed and nodded, coming to an epiphany.

“Fine. When will we head out?” Seokjin asked.

“We’ll wait until my murder and your disappearance is announced. The commotion should be enough to take any attention away from us.” Namjoon replied, rolling the map up and tying it with a string.

“Wait, your murder?” Seokjin asked, leaning unto his hand as he planted his elbow on the table, curious eyes fixated unto the alpha that had a pleased expression.

“I made myself bleed and spread my blood all over my room. I do hope Taehyung isn’t squimish. Blood all over the floor isn’t exactly what you would want to wake up to.” Namjoon sighed, his pleased look turned into a look of worry.

Seokjin fought back the jealous pheromones once again. Namjoon did say ‘wake up to’ which means Taehyung and he shares a bed. Despite the creeping jealousy eating him inside, he made himself focused.

“I was slashed on the leg by a sword from one of my guards when I went to the servants room to get some clothes. I spread my blood from the wound all over my nightgown, thrashed the place, and shredded my nightgown to pieces.” Seokjin said, showing his wounded leg that’s only covered by a nightgown cloth.

“How wise of you! It seemed like we shared the same idea.” Namjoon smiled slightly. “But we really need to clean the wound of yours.

Namjoon untied the cloth and cleaned the wound with fresh water and ointments before bandaging it up. The whole time the omega was amazed and stared at the alpha in an adoring manner.

Perhaps he’s really infatuated with the alpha. No denying about it now. But of course, the alpha must be still in love with Taehyung. Seokjin will do anything he can to impress Namjoon and be a good omega so that one day, Namjoon will finally give him the privilege of calling the other alpha. Hopefully.