-XIV-

(Day 3 of Seokjin and Namjoon's disappearance. More like Night 2.)

The moon has risen into the sky, constellations decorated the inky coloured heavens and the temperature has lowered. The cold wind lightly kissed the werewolves' skin, making them shiver as they have yet to light a fire.

Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi were camping by a stream. Astrid was taking a sip from the river while the werewolves were about to have supper. 

Namjoon lit up a fire while Seokjin fed Yoongi. Seokjin looked at the baby in his hands lovingly, wanting to have a child of his own that he will feed one day. 

“Hungry art thou my love?” Seokjin cooed, speaking the old language at the baby who looked at him with eyes that bore innocence and curiosity.

“Must be. I mean, he has been feeding on you for a while now.” Namjoon said as he collected three stones. Two large and equal in size and then a large, thin and smooth stone. He placed the stones equal in size at the sides of the campfire then placed the smooth and thin stone on top. He then fed the fire with leaves, barks and twigs. The alpha placed his hand on top of the stone until he jerked his hand back when he felt  the heat. 

Yoongi removed his lips from Seokjin’s nipple then yawned before leaning against the omega’s chest. Seokjin pulled his collar up to hide his breast before standing up, walking to Namjoon as he rocked the baby. 

“Joonie, please take him. Let me make the food.” Seokjin offered to which the alpha nodded to before taking Yoongi carefully. 

The baby must’ve sensed being removed from a motherly presence and all the drowsiness disappeared. He looked at Namjoon blankly, to which the Alpha cooed at. 

“You’re so adorable aren’t you?” Namjoon cooed as he tickled Yoongi’s chin but the baby just stared back at him- unamused. “That’s unfair! When Seokjin tickled your chin you always giggle! You little rascal, acting cute in the hands of an omega!” 

Yoongi just slapped him and smirked before reaching out to Seokjin who was laughing the entire time. 

“That’s adorable.” Seokjin cooed.

“How is it adorable? He hit me!” Namjoon whined, massaging the spot Yoongi hit him.

“Now, now you big baby.” Seokjin chuckled, pinching the alpha’s cheeks before kissing Yoongi’s forehead. “Baby, I need you to stay with your brother okay? Hyungie is going to make supper.” 

Yoongi whined and hit Namjoon’s arm harshly, tears threatening to fall. Namjoon cried in pain but endured it. How could a small baby make that much force?!

“Okay, if I’ll hold you, you’ll go to sleep?” Seokjin said, caressing the baby’s hair. Yoongi nodded as he wiped his tears. “Alright love.” The omega took the baby and cradled him.

“It seems like I’ll be making dinner.” The alpha sighed as he prepared a pot, filled it with water and placed it on top of the now hot stone. It took a while for the water to boil but it was better than nothing. While it boiled however, Namjoon began to chop some carrots, parsnips, cabbages, turnips, and leek. The whole time the alpha was cutting was so painstakingly slow, Seokjin wanted to interfere but Yoongi was being fussy and refused to sleep. 

Finally after what seemed to be years for Seokjin, the alpha managed to throw all the vegetables in the boiling water. Namjoon then added salt and pepper before stirring. When the soup was cooked, the alpha removed the pot from the fire and provided a serving for himself and Seokjin. 
The baby finally fell asleep so the omega placed him inside his makeshift crib before joining Namjoon.