-XXII-

(Day 6 of Namjoon and Seokjin’s disappearance)

“We should head to the guild and sell some jewelry.” Namjoon suggested as soon as Seokjin came in. It was morning now and Seokjin had just came from the public bath while Namjoon was bathing a fussy Yoongi up.

“Yoongi stop splashing around!” Namjoon groaned in frustration as Yoongi splashed him with water, the baby looking pissed but when he saw his brother’s wet face, he laughed hysterically.

“I swear, he started being mean to me ever since he met you.” Namjoon sighed as he tried to scrub his brother clean, only to be met with another splash of water. “I’m going to strangle you!”

Namjoon began to tickle Yoongi’s neck, making the baby laugh even harder and thrash around, splashing water everywhere.

“Now you just made a big mess!” Seokjin exclaimed, laughing as he shook his head, approaching them.

“See Yoongs? Now Seokjin hyung is mad!” Namjoon taunted as he pointed a finger at Yoongi. “And it’s all your fault!”

Yoongi made a surprised look then puffed his cheeks. He’s about to cry but holding it in, clenching his knuckles to suppress his urge. Obviously, it failed as fat tears appeared from the corner of his eyes and small whines escaped from his mouth that was shut closed.

Namjoon panicked while Seokjin just shook his head in disbelief.

“Joonie! Now you made him cry!” Seokjin exclaimed, taking the struggling baby from the basin. Luckily, he was wearing his robes so Yoongi wouldn’t make anything wet. Except the floor at least. “Please clean the floor and then take a bath yourself.” Seokjin said as he put Yoongi back in the basin since the baby immediately calmed down in his arms.

Namjoon sighed and nodded before taking the mop from the corner of the room. The alpha cleaned the wet floor diligently while the omega played with Yoongi as he bathes him.

“I’ll be back soon alright?” Namjoon said as he prepared his soap and towel.

“Sure. Smell like other omegas and I’ll castrate you!” Seokjin smiled at the alpha who flinched at his sickeningly sweet tone.

“Okay, omega.” Namjoon said, hastily leaving for the public bath. He swore he went the opposite direction everytime he saw an omega within 10 feet.
--

The guild is bustling. Merchants and artisans are seen from left and right. Some sold pottery. Some sold paintings and some sold jewelry. Of course the guild in the Capitol is more busy than this but it’s still quite crowded.

Yoongi is fed up with people that’s not his brother or Seokjin entering his personal bubble; which is within 5 ft radius.

They made their way through the crowd, Namjoon holding Astrid’s leash on one hand while one hand is around Seokjin’s waist to ward off any alpha who found Seokjin beautiful and ideal for a mate. Seokjin on the other hand covered Yoongi with his cloak so that the baby wouldn’t catch any germs or illness as they pass by different kinds of people.

Finally, they found an empty space to park their wagon.

“I think it’s best that you and Yoongi stay in the wagon alright? Leave the selling to me.” Namjoon suggested as he pulled out an apple from their food sack before feeding it to Astrid.

“But alpha.” Seokjin whined while Yoongi glared at Namjoon. “We want to stay with you.”

“ ‘tay.” Yoongi muttered as he crossed his arms, still glaring at Namjoon.

“Woah! Yoongi said a new word!” Namjoon exclaimed happily as he kissed his brother’s forehead who shoved him away harshly.

“Oh my little lord said a new word! Who’s a good baby?!” Seokjin cooed, kissing Yoongi's cheeks.