-XLIX-

A/N:I don't know how labour works, sue me. I should've asked Alphagguk how they work but we're both busy streaming, Dynamite. You lot should also continue streaming! That's the reason why I published late, sorry about that.

(2 years, 1 month and 13 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Taehyung hissed in pain. His water broke and he's now currently being delivered to the ward. He didn't even know he was pregnant! None of them knew. He thought he's just getting fat from all the food Jungkook kept on shoving into his face or from the tea parties he held with Kai and Beomgyu that's currently 8 months into the pregnancy. 

He started vomiting 7 months ago but he just thought that he's suffering bulimia from the excessive amount of food he's been consuming (He's lucky he still made exercises and go on daily walks in the garden with Jungkook or Soobin and Beomgyu if the alpha isn't around so the baby would be healthy).

Jungkook and Soobin were beside him, panicking. Fortunately, Taehyung was doing paperwork with Jungkook and Soobin was standing by for orders when his water broke. Soobin immediately called for the guards outside to run and alert the physicians while Jungkook carried him. 

Jungkook was panting and exhausted. His mate is heavier than he expected but he endured it. He's going to be father with his and Taehyung's pups! However, he's half sad that Taehyung didn't tell him about his pregnancy. Perhaps his omega wanted to surprise him? He could've treated Taehyung better and with much care if he had known. Hell, he even let Taehyung do charity programs and heavy paperwork! He's such a terrible mate. 

Jungkook pouted at his thoughts but shook them off. Now's not the time to think melancholy. He's going to be a father!

Once they reached the ward, Taehyung is immediately placed on a medical bed and almost every physician crowded him. Taehyung held unto Jungkook and Soobin's arms tightly, muttering curses under his breath as if chanting a spell that almost scared everyone. 

Taehyung felt the contractions and pushed out of instinct. 

"Breathe Tae, breathe!" Soobin reminded which Taehyung followed, breathe deeply for a moment before feeling another wave of contraction and pushed. 

Jungkook was no help at all as he kept mumbling; "Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods." Over and over again but Taehyung found it adorable for a moment before he screamed in pain as he felt another wave of contractions as he began to push. 

Twenty minutes later and Taehyung is holding a very small but healthy baby boy. 

"What will you name to crown prince?!" The head physician asked enthusiastically. Every servant were secretly happy that Taehyung was the one who gave them a crowned prince and not Beomgyu (however that title wouldn't be permanent as only an alpha heir could be labeled crowned prince. They love the newborn prince though). 

"Jimin. He shall be full of wisdom, quick and sharp. Kim Jimin." Taehyung smiled, kissing his pup's forehead before turning to Jungkook. "You don't mind that do you?" 

"Not at all my love. Jimin is a perfect name for him." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung on the lips before kissing Jimin's forehead as well. He's already in love with their pup. Jungkook could tell he'll spoil Jimin with all of his powers. 

"Can I hold him?" Jungkook asked nervously, scared that he'll drop Jimin to which Taehyung chuckled at. 

"Of course love." Taehyung handed Jimin over to Jungkook carefully, the physicians and Soobin leaving to give the Royal Family privacy.  

Jungkook cried happily as he stared at Jimin, loving how small and chubby he is. Even as a baby, Jimin looks very handsome, just like his parents. The alpha began to start his ugly crying while he showered the baby with kisses, Taehyung rolling his eyes but tears of joy also pooled at the corner of his eyes.