-XXVI-[M]

(Day 13 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

But suddenly, a huge scent of musk filled the room.

The pain Taehyung felt disappeared, only to be replaced with another kind of pain. The feeling of emptiness inside his hole. He wanted to be touched and loved. He wanted to be filled. His instincts wanted an alpha and there's an alpha holding him right now.

"Alpha..." Taehyung moaned as he rubbed his body against Jungkook. "Why do I feel this way? I want you to knot me, fill me up. I want you to touch me and love me."

"Taehyung... You're an omega?!" Jungkook said, letting go of Taehyung to cover his nose. The musk scent of Taehyung getting more and more intoxicating, driving Jungkook insane. He wanted to take Taehyung here and now like the latter wanted but he knows it's the heat talking, not Taehyung. After Taehyung's reaction last time when he was in rut and when he asked him to be his concubine, he doesn't want to take any chances of ruining his and Taehyung's relationship any further.

Taehyung whined at the lose of contact, beginning to tear up.

"Alpha! I'll be good... I'll follow whatever you want to do. I'll keep quiet as much as I can! Just please touch me, fill me up." Taehyung moaned as he grinded his half erected member against the alpha's hard ones. Taehyung kept grinding unto the alpha who kept backing away until they reached the bed.

Taehyung, who's now found out to be an omega all along, got on top of the alpha and unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt.

"Taehyung, please. I don't want to do something that you and I would regret a week after." Jungkook pleaded, pushing the omega away lightly in a weak attempt to escape.

"Alpha, I have wanted this for years. And I don't want anyone else to take my virginity but you." Taehyung smiled, placing his hand against Jungkook's cheeks, making the alpha lean unto the touch. "I'm glad you love me back too. So please, touch me. Touch me as much as you wish."

Jungkook laid on the bed while Taehyung sat on his lap, slowly taking his dress off, showing his breast and corset.

"You need to stop wearing this. You're perfect the way you are." Jungkook smiled, kissing the omega as he took the corset off. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck while the alpha placed his hands on the omega's shoulders. He then flipped Taehyung so that the omega was the one laying on the bed.

Jungkook began to kiss Taehyung's neck, adding more love marks and kisses than the few days prior. The alpha then moved downwards, sliding the rest of the dress off and sliding Taehyung's undergarments off.

Unlike what the alpha expected when he's around an omega in heat, he didn't act like a brute. He still has control on what he does. His instincts just get wild if he stopped touching Taehyung for a while.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's thighs and then back to the forehead, earning a satisfied mewl from the omega.

'Adorable.' Jungkook thought. He looked around the room as he kissed the omega's body, finding something that can help lubricate Taehyung even if the omega already has natural lube leaking out of his hole. Jungkook just wants to be sure to not hurt his omega- his future mate.

The alpha spotted an oil lamp not far from the bed but he had to get off. Jungkook moved away from Taehyung and got off the bed, immediately earning a cry from the omega and his instincts going crazy.

"Alpha! Where are you going?!" Taehyung whined as he pounced on the alpha, knocking them both down on the floor. Taehyung didn't waste time in grinding his fully erected member against Jungkook's, making the alpha flush and groan at the how hot and demanding his omega is.

"Don't worry love, I'll just grab some oil, alright?" Jungkook breathed out as he kissed Taehyung before carrying the omega back to the bed. He quickly took the oil lamp and dashed back to Taehyung who was a hot and panting mess. He positioned Taehyung to lay on his back and look at him. The alpha caressed Taehyung's cheek, looking at the omega with loving eyes rather than lust. The omega leaned into the touch before leaning forward.

"Alpha... Need you to fill me up..." Taehyung moaned as he tried to discard the alpha's trousers, which he successfully did so.

"Not yet my love. I have to prepare you so you wouldn't hurt alright?" Jungkook said while kissing Taehyung who moaned in response.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's arse first before inserting one finger in. Jungkook did it to look for Taehyung's sweet spot which is quite hard since the omega is just moaning at his very touch. The alpha wiggled his fingers around the roof of Taehyung's hole. Jungkook made his finger play with a tissue inside and suddenly, Taehyung moaned loudly before cumming into the bed. Slick and cum ooze out from the omega, which made the alpha go wild.

Jungkook added another finger and used it to expand Taehyung's hole until it was loose enough, the omega flinching and squirming around.

"Are you ready to take it, love?" Jungkook asked as he dipped his free hand in the oil and covered his knob with it. Jungkook took his slick covered fingers and tasted it. It's sweet and the substance is like honey but less sticky. The slick has a bitter after taste but Jungkook still found it ambrosial as it came from his beloved future mate.

Taehyung let out a needy whine and furious nodding as a reply to Jungkook's question. Jungkook chuckled and slowly slid his knob in. Taehyung kept flinching and squirming so the alpha had to hold him tightly by the hips to keep him still. The omega immediately came even if only half of the alpha's knob made it in. Being in heat made him over sensitive.

Jungkook smiled warmly at his omega who was panting and letting out soft moans as he continued to insert the rest of his knob.

"You're so beautiful my omega." The alpha said adoringly as he took his omega's hand and kissed. Taehyung flushed while Jungkook looked at him with love filled eyes. You would think Jungkook was the one silently loving the other from afar for eight years. "You're ethereal. Aphrodite must've made you herself." Jungkook said, kissing the omega's neck as he pulled out his knob before thrusting in again. He did it slowly as Taehyung is not loose enough that he could go fast.

Jungkook worshipped Taehyung's body, treating it delicately as if the omega is made out of porcelain. He's deep in love even if he didn't know Taehyung that long. He thinks that the omega before him is his fated mate like those legends says.

Taehyung on the other hand is ecstatic. As Jungkook's hands roamed around his body, the alpha's knob deep inside him, filling him up with his length, the omega is euphoric. He never thought he was an omega. He thought he was about to die! Did the gods perhaps blessed him and changes his sub gender after numerous prayers? Taehyung teared up tears of joy, releasing euphoric, loving, and enticing pheromones all the same time, making the floral musk scent in the room more powerful in a good way.

Jungkook thinks Taehyung smelled heavenly and released the same pheromones as well. Their scents mixed and danced with each other. The smell of a summer day in the ocean, met with the smell of a winter night in the bedroom with musk scented oils. Contradicting scents but somehow made a heavenly mixture for the both of them.

Jungkook increased the pace as he felt himself close to cumming. He was about to release so he tried to pull out but Taehyung pushed his arse into Jungkook's knob, making the latter's knob buried deep inside him. Jungkook came as he hit Taehyung's duct, causing them to cum at the same time. However, as an alpha, Jungkook's orgasm was longer. He continued to spill semen inside Taehyung, lasting a minute.

Taehyung smiled happily as he dosed off. His heat ending for the day. It will return when he wakes up. Jungkook smiled as well, looking at omega in admiration before kissing Taehyung.

With his knob still inside Taehyung, he spooned the omega and slept together. Surely their love will bear a fruit.