-XLVI-

(6 months and 8 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"Wakey up! Wakie wakie!" Hoseok exclaimed happily. "Hobi ish fouw now!"

Namjoon groaned as he sat up, stretching his arms. Seokjin mumbled something incoherent as he sat up as well, yawning and stretched before the need to throw up overcame him. The omega immediately rushed to bathroom and threw up. Namjoon followed after him, rubbing circles on his mate's back.

They haven't consulted a doctor or anything but Seokjin's morning sickness, weird cravings for a loaf of bread and just lettuce (a lettuce sandwich?) and him not getting into heat for the last two months says it all. They'll be finally having their own pup or pups.

Of course, Taehyung heard of the news and was quite bitter and jealous that he hasn't gotten pregnant again or that Jungkook still hasn't marked him since the king is quite busy moving from one place to another. Jungkook has also been going out of the kingdom lately so Taehyung would spend time with Seokjin and Namjoon until Soobin would mail him to come home if Jungkook is arriving.

"Seokie, how about we play with Yoongs in the garden hmm? The flowers have bloomed again." Taehyung said, holding Hoseok's hand while his other hand held a sleeping Yoongi that's going to be two in the next month.

"Okay!" Hoseok smiled as they went out.

Seokjin finished throwing up and washed his vomit off his mouth and off the toilet by pouring a pail of water on it.

"Are you alright, love?" Namjoon asked, holding Seokjin by the waist as they went to the kitchen.

"I'm fine Joonie. I'm pregnant, not sick." Seokjin assured, giggling softly as he removed his alpha's hold from his waist then began to collect the tools and ingredients he needed to bake Hoseok a cake.

"If you say so... I'll do the laundry then." Namjoon stated, kissing Seokjin on the lips then on his belly before going to the bathhouse.

Namjoon gathered the dirty laundry from the side of the room and went to a seperate and smaller tub that's filled with freezing water, it's still early spring after all. The alpha dumped all the dirty laundry in, including Taehyung's and some of Soobin's clothes that the omega queen sometimes uses. Namjoon then added firewood underneath the tub before lighting it up on fire. The alpha took some soap and added it in the tub full of clothes before closing the tub with a wooden lid.

Namjoon then cleaned the bathtub, draining the dirty water from last night's bath and replacing it with fresh freezing water from the stream. The alpha added firewood underneath and light it up on fire.

Taehyung came in, all muddy, followed by Yoongi and Hoseok who ran in, all muddy as well. Yoongi slipped on the mud on his feet, landing on his bum but the toddler just laughed it off before circling around Taehyung which Hoseok followed with hysterical laughter.

"These little devils thought its a nice idea to play in the pens and get themselves muddy." Taehyung grumbled as he wiped away the mud from his eyes. Namjoon winced at the now messy floor, despising the mud but he just chuckled it off before catching the two pups.

The pups whined but suddenly looked sheepish as Namjoon set them down, glaring at them.

"You know I don't like mud right, Hobi, Yoongs." Namjoon stated sternly, making the pups feel small under his cold gaze.

"I'm tewing Jinnie 'yung!" Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms while Hoseok looked very guilty and on the verge of crying.

"Fine, go tell Seokjin hyung. But bad boys get punished after you two take a bath." Namjoon said, shaking his head in disappointment, he spoiled his brother too much.