-XIX-

𝐀/𝐍:𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟! (𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ)

--

(Night 5 of Seokjin and Namjoon’s disappearance)

Due to the bandit incident and several stops they made, they got to the Jung’s proper by night. They’re supposed to arrive at the proper this morning to sell some of their jewelry to gain money but seeing as it’s night time, they have to postpone that plan for tomorrow morning.

They parked at a local inn and Seokjin went inside first with Yoongi to get a room while Namjoon feed Astrid and grab their luggage.

Once Seokjin entered, he noticed that there’s only a few people around. Only a few were drinking and drunk since everyone else just seems to be enjoying their dinner. The omega made his way to the bar and saw a young male beta tending it.

“Um hi, can I get a room please?” Seokjin greeted, as he took the coin pouch using one hand while still carrying Yoongi with the other.

“Oh, you should go ask the front desk for that.” The beta said, gesturing towards a desk in the nearby hall where an omega woman was entertaining other guests.

Seokjin was quite surprised that this inn got a desk but he wasn’t complaining. Yoongi seemed to wake up but he just clung unto Seokjin as the omega made his way to the desk.

“Is there any room available?” Seokjin asked but the woman seemed to just ignore him, pissing Seokjin off. “Um excuse me, are you deaf and do you need me to find someone who knows sign language just so I could ask you for a room?”

“I heard you just fine- no need act like a bitch.” The woman rolled her dull grey eyes.

'The audacity! If anyone here is the bitch, it would be you.' Seokjin seethed but didn't let it show, calling every ounce of willpower within him to not hurl at the other omega.

“The hell is your problem-“ Before Seokjin could say anything more offensive, Namjoon luckily arrived.

“Did you get us a room?” Namjoon asked, looking at Seokjin.

“Oh alpha.” Seokjin said, emphasizing the alpha as he glared at the woman who’s clearly drooling over Namjoon. “If the clerk would stop being an annoying git that I would love to bury alive if it were legal would just answer me, I would’ve gotten us a room.” The omega said, making a loud and audible huff which Yoongi followed and even crossed his arms.

“Adorable.” Namjoon cooed before turning to the clerk. “Good evening to you, is there an available room?”

“O-of course there is!” The woman said, releasing enticing pheromones which meant to smell sweet but for a fellow omega, it just smells like rotten eggs. Seokjin has to admire the guts this omega has for even having the audacity to try and seduce his alpha. He's literally covered in Namjoon's scent, even a fool can tell that he belongs to Namjoon, even if the mark is temporary.  If he could just tie the bitch upside down he definitely would. Seokjin released a wave of enraged pheromones but the other omega doesn’t seemed fazed. Namjoon however, just rubbed circles on Seokjin’s back to calm the omega down a bit. Once Seokjin stopped releasing enraged pheromones, Namjoon let go of him.