-XXX-

(Day 13 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Namjoon arrived at the Jung's central town. He knows it's risky, but the guild is the only place he can properly sell his medicine as pharmacies are located there. The alpha tried to sell his produce in one pharmacy but they only wanted to spend one gold for all the stock! Of course, Namjoon didn't took the offer, no matter how desperate he is to earn money before going home. His omega worked hard in making these medicines and yet they expect him to give it all up for one gold?!

Namjoon went to another pharmacy and managed to sell two vases of different medicines for two gold each. However, he still has five vases left to sell. A few hours later, he managed to sell all and earned sixteen gold which made him more than happy.

However, it's late at night. He had no choice but to stay in an inn. He just hopes Seokjin wouldn't worry much. He went to a local inn, only to be suddenly pulled outside in an alley. Namjoon was about to fight back till he saw the man's face.

It was Soobin. 

"Soobin-hyung! You scared me!" Namjoon exclaimed, letting out a sigh in relief.

"Where's master?" Soobin asked.

"Back at home." Namjoon said.

"Lead me to your current living area." Soobin said.

"But it's night-"

"I'm a former assassin. I can protect us. Now let's go."

They head out and they fortunately arrived at the shack with no incidents.

"Alpha!" Seokjin exclaimed happily as he approached Namjoon while holding a sleeping Yoongi. The omega then kissed Namjoon, not seeing Soobin who raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, Seokjin-hyung, Soobin hyung is here." Namjoon said before kissing Yoongi's forehead. To Soobin, they remind him of him and Kai which he can't help but smile at.

"Oh Soobin hyung! How are you?" Seokjin greeted, pecking the other alpha's cheeks.

"I'm doing well. I have to say, it did took me four days to look for you lot. I can't find any leads. I asked around without revealing your identity but it's quite hard. Luckily I found Lord Kim in the inn." Soobin said, bowing.

"Please! Stop with the formalities! We're commoners now. And we quite enjoy it that way." Seokjin smiled.

"Very well." Soobin said, standing up before pulling two envelopes from his horse's satchel. "This is Lord Kim's letter for Namjoon exclusively, and this one is for the both of you."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow at that.

"Why does he have a letter for Namjoon only?" The omega asked, unconsciously letting out a little bit of jealous pheromones. 

"Nothing to be worried about. How about we all head inside?" Namjoon invited as he opened the letter Taehyung sent while walking inside.

'Dear alpha,

Jungkook is infatuated with me! I know it's nothing much and that infatuation can disappear anytime however, it's enough for me. I hope you're doing well! Your mother has been inprisoned for abusing slaves and people. Jungkook saw the bruises Shin-ae made on me and I had no choice but to reveal her evil ways. I hope you don't mind! I just can't stand her. I'm sorry if it upsets you. I'm the lord now and I have been living in the palace every since. I know my letter is all over the place but please excuse me. I have also discovered something new! Soobin can tell you lot all about it! Speaking of Soobin, he's my best friend now! He keeps me company since Jungkook is busy being King. Oh yeah! He has been crowned King after a week you two left! Anyway, I should end this letter now. Hope you're happy now!