-XXV-

(Day 13 of Seokjin and Namjoon’s disappearance)

It’s been days since Soobin left and it’s been days since Taehyung last talked to Jungkook. He moved out the castle and back to the Kim Manor but he hardly stayed there since he can’t even look at his so called father the same way anymore, not like his father cared if he were to stay or not.

Taehyung however, spends time with Kai and Taehyun. He even slept there if it got too late. He and Kai would gush and gossip while Taehyun would be outside, gardening. Taehyung even helped in the garden sometimes but he’s mostly by Kai’s side.

“I really love your face and how beautiful you are!” Kai giggled.”I want my child to look exactly like you!”

“Is that so?” Taehyung chuckled at the bubbly omega’s antics. “Wouldn’t Soobin mind if his child looks like me?”

“Nah I’m sure he wouldn’t. What would you name this child?” Kai asked, looking at the beta in an expecting manner. Taehyung was a bit taken aback.

“Why would I be the one to name it?!” The beta exclaimed.

“Because! My child will look like you! It’s only right if you name them!” Kai, clapped, smiling broadly at the sub beta who flushed.

“Just give him names. He wouldn’t stop until you say anything. We wouldn’t want him to mope at the corner of the room again- wouldn’t we?” Taehyun said from outside, resting his chin and arms of the windowsill as he looked at the two.

“Well then. If it’s a girl, their name would be Eun-ha but if they’re a boy, their name is Yeonjun!” Taehyung awkwardly said, forcing a smile since he just made up names on the spot.

“Thank you!” Kai exclaimed happily.

‘Oh gods- he’s really taking this seriously!’ Taehyung thought as he watched the omega before him twirl around, repeating ‘Yeonjun’ and ‘Eun-ha’ all over again in a merry tune.

“How about let’s embroider their names into blankets?!” Kai exclaimed happily, already pulling out his embroidery set that's settled above the fire place.

“I really don’t know how to do embroidery-“

“Oh come on! I’ll teach you! It’s fun and relaxing!”

Taehyung swore he heard three exclamation marks from that.

“Oh- alright.” Taehyung chuckled as he followed the omega to the couch.

Taehyung is content for now. He doesn’t need anything else. He’s happy spending time with his new friends that are now slowly becoming like family. Jungkook have crossed his mind many times but he immediately discarded the thought.

Even if his mind says that he despises Jungkook for asking him to be his concubine, he knows that his heart belongs to Jungkook and Jungkook alone. Eight years worth of feelings doesn’t simply go away overnight.

--

Jungkook had been a mess. He wanted to demand Taehyung to come back to him and be his but he knows he can’t. He hasn’t left his study and buried himself in paperwork. The servants are getting worried for him but he doesn’t care. He wants Taehyung.

The alpha knows that this is simply not an infatuation anymore. He’s deep in love and slowly becoming more obsessive. He can’t think of anyone but Taehyung. He drowned himself in liquor as he worked, pissed at himself.

He also had sent spies to stalk the beta and every time they report back to him, he gets more furious and jealous. Apparently Taehyung has been staying in Soobin’s house. So Taehyung is definitely staying with the alpha.