-XXXVIII-

(Two months [Day 58] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Namjoon and Seokjin are living the best lives a commoner could ever live. They're quite upset that they couldn't come to Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding but they did wish them good luck and blessings.

The last months had been smooth sailing. Namjoon luckily, didn't impregnate Seokjin when they spent the omega's heats together. What Namjoon is worried about is his rut, so he started building a basement underneath the shack.

As it turns out, Seokjin does indeed know how to use the loom and makes simple tapestry in it that gives them a sufficient amount of money for a week. Namjoon didn't go to the forest everyday anymore and only go once a week as the plants started wilting. They would also go to the village, buy tons of bread from the bakery, go to the bad side of the village and gave everyone bread while Namjoon thought them how to read and write. Luckily, the Jungs' haven't heard of their activities thus they continue to help.

For the pups, they spent most of their time in the treehouse, playing or just sleeping together while the adults work. Yoongi grew clingy to Hoseok who appreciated the affections the baby would do to him, such as kissing him on the cheeks and embracing him. Seokjin and Namjoon could only coo at the pups.

It was currently a normal day, Namjoon waking up with Seokjin in his arms as the sunlight seeped in through the curtains. As the season has gone colder, they embraced each other while sleeping, the pups doing the same on the other bed. Hoseok would have his arms wrapped around Yoongi but sometimes when the night has gotten too cold, Yoongi would be sleeping on Seokjin's chest while Hoseok sleeps on Namjoon's. 

Namjoon kissed Seokjin's eyelids to wake the omega which is quite effective.

"Morning beautiful." Namjoon muttered as he pecked Seokjin's lips, earning a hum from the omega.

"Ew, morning breath." Seokjin teased, making the alpha pout. The omega could help but kiss the alpha's pouting lips. "There, you have your morning kiss. Now get up." Seokjin chuckled as he got off the bed and stretched. Seeing as he only wore Namjoon's large shirt and undergarments, the alpha could see the omega's flat stomach and beautiful legs as the latter stretched.

"Stop staring you pervert." Seokjin teased, despite being fully aware that he's enticing the alpha. "I'm not." Namjoon flushed, earning a chuckle from Seokjin.

"I'll take a bath first. You watch over the pups." Seokjin said as he kissed the pups on their foreheads, Yoongi grunting and Hoseok stirring slightly.

"Alright. They should be awake by the time you're done." Namjoon said as he sat on the pup's bed, combing Hoseok's hair using his fingers.

Seokjin hummed before leaving with a towel and the pail of soap.

Namjoon took a book from one of the hanging shelves in the room as he waited for Seokjin to come back or for one of the pups to wake up.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, waking Hoseok up that made the toddler cry. Namjoon carried Hoseok, bouncing the toddler to calm him down as he went to the front door, wondering who it might be. It couldn't be Seokjin seeing the omega lives here, why would he knock? It couldn't be Soobin as the elder alpha prefers to knock once then barging in himself.

"Shh little Hobi. There's nothing to cry about okay?" Namjoon said, trying to calm down the toddler. Hoseok surprisingly obeyed and reduced his cries to sniffles. The alpha opened the door and he almost dropped Hoseok, too surprised and stunned to be able to say anything.

"Alpha." Taehyung greeted, his eyes slightly dim that reminded Namjoon of his mother.

"Tae... What brings you here? Please, come inside." Namjoon invited, stepping aside to let the omega in, who carried a sack and a cage with a pigeon, inside. "If you wouldn't mind, I'll be staying here for a few days." Taehyung said, sitting on the wooden sofa.