-LII-

(3 years, 8 months, 3 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

April would usually be hot with a few rain showers in the capital, however in the Min Territory, it's as cold as a normal winter's day.

Namjoon huffed as he placed more logs inside the fireplace, fueling the ongoing fire. The pups were sprawled on the floor, studying how to read together, laying on their stomach as they read the words out aloud from a history book. Seokjin was currently sitting on the rocking chair by the fire, dozing off with a book in between his fingers.

The alpha saw how adorable his mate is, going over to the sleepy omega before kissing him on the lips then on the forehead to which Seokjin unconsciously smiled to. Namjoon chuckled then kissed Seokjin's lightly swollen tummy before heading to the kitchen to prepare tea.

They were visiting the Min Territory that unfortunately was suffering from a plague, similar to the one the Jung Territory experienced. However instead of mosquitoes, it was caused by  rats. Seeing that they had suffered from the disease before and managed to survive it, their body has learned the ways of the disease, making them immune. Namjoon bought medicine in a jug for their own personal and medical use however he and Seokjin used it to help people.

As a sign of gratitude for their hardwork and the jug of medicine that was reproduced by the locals and shared among themselves, the village chief gave them a cozy cabin in the woods that's in a more stable condition than their shack in the Jung Territory. The cabin is made out of logs, and has an elevated level to sleep in. It also has a  large patio that's covered with a layer of snow and leaves and a bathhouse that's connected directly to the cabin. The cabin sat on a hill, over viewing the village and the sight of their kingdom. Since the Min Territory is basically clumps of mountains, it overviews most of the kingdom.

Namjoon and Seokjin have decided to spend the rest of their journey there and return back to the Jung territory in the spring as the cabin just looks so wonderful to stay in. It has fresh running water as there's a huge river nearby that runs through the village as well.  

Namjoon hummed softly as he prepared tea, careful not to break any utensils or overboil the tea.

Yoongi suddenly came in the kitchen, looking at Namjoon blankly and not saying anything. The Alpha noticed his brother and gave a small smile at the pup before focusing back on the tea. Yoongi then scanned the kitchen, his brown eyes glisten in curiosity and determination. His eyes then landed on a loaf of gingerbread sitting innocently on the counter.

"Hobi hungry. I'm hungry... Bread is yum yum." Yoongi muttered softly, looking at the gingerbread loaf with drool dripping off his mouth.  Since the counter is too high, the pup couldn't reach it. Yoongi, the persistent and smart pup he is, pulled the drawers out and made a staircase out of them. He stepped on the drawer, only to wobble and loose balance, crashing on the floor with utensils surrounding him.

Namjoon turned around, only to see Yoongi wiping his tears away with an angry face.
Seokjin and Hoseok also came in the kitchen, wondering what's going on.

"Oh pup, what were you doing?" Namjoon asked, worried, as he picked his brother up and setting him on the counter, looking for any injuries.  Yoongi had small cuts on his feet and arms from the knives that flew against him. Luckily, the knives didn't blind him or worse.

Seokjin quickly went to the pantry and fetched some medicine while Hoseok fetched a clean cloth and basin. The alpha pup handed Namjoon the water basin and cloth before climbing on the counter easily to sit beside Yoongi.

"What did you do Yoonie?" Hoseok asked, wiping away Yoongi's tears and kissing the younger's forehead in reassurance, also releasing calming pheromones which Yoongi took in. Namjoon and Seokjin didn't say anything but listened as they cleaned Yoongi's wounds.