-XLVII-[M]

(6 months and 9 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Taehyung came storming in the palace, alerting the guards once more but this time they moved to the sides when they smelled their queen's enraged pheromones.

Jungkook knew his body would be found in a river somewhere when he smelled his mate's pheromones coming closer to their bedroom where he currently is. Soobin must've told him about the consort issue. That snitch. Well, Taehyung's bound to find out.

"What the hell Jungkook?! I left to visit Hoseok for his birthday and you've found yourself a consort?!" Taehyung seethed, slamming the door behind him. Once the doors shut, Taehyung began crying, releasing distressed, depressed and enraged pheromones, the whole fruit bowl of negative emotions which made Jungkook cry from the horrible stench.

Jungkook could already see the doubts and distress dancing around Taehyung's head as his mate's eyes started to grow dull.

"Why?! Am I not enough?! I'm sorry that I killed I pups. I'm sorry! But please give me a chance to carry your pups again! Please-" Taehyung's crying fit was cut off by Jungkook embracing him and kissing him deeply.

"No! Baby, the court and the other nobles ordered me to have a consort... They said they wanted heirs... I promise you're the only one that I've ever love, I mean those words truthfully." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's tears.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, sniffling as he looked into Jungkook's eyes that only show genuine love and honestly. "Really." Jungkook responded before kissing his mate once more. Taehyung pursed his lips, hesitant but expecting this when he took the role of Queen. He expected for Jungkook to have a consort but not so soon! He didn't even bore Jungkook's mark yet, so he has to have it now before Jungkook gets a consort.

"Alright... But you have to make love with me now and mark me." Taehyung whispered, releasing enticing pheromones as he turned on his back, grinding against Jungkook's groin, making the alpha groan as he slowly began to get erected. "Shouldn't we wait for your heat?"

"No... I want you to mark me now... I've been waiting for a long time." Taehyung panted in between moans to rile his alpha up more, lifting his dress up to his waist, he showed his arse that's leaking out a few slick that made his undergarments wet, making Jungkook's breath hitch with his dick now fully erected. His mate was wearing white lace panties that barely covered anything.

"You're so beautiful... My omega..." Jungkook muttered, slowly pushing Taehyung to a full body mirror that's attached to their bedroom wall. Taehyung leaned onto the mirror, seeing how sinful he looked and how Jungkook's eyes were clouded with lust and love, looking at him. Jungkook undressed Taehyung, leaving in his wet panties which the omega saw in mirror. The queen flushed and eschewed his eyes on the floor, feeling quite shy.

"Look at how beautiful you are love." Jungkook instructed, holding his mate by the chin and forced the omega to look at himself, already sweaty and drooling from the mere tension. The king chuckled before kissing Taehyung, making sure that their eyes are still glued on the mirror, from their peripheral view of course. They looked hot and so amazing, looking at how their tongues danced and how Taehyung seemed to squirm every moan he makes, doing nothing but rile the alpha up more as he brushed his clothed groin against Taehyung's wet panties.

"Do you want me to fill you up my love? Do you want me to give you my pups?" Jungkook growled, fondling with Taehyung's arse, enticing the omega more. "Yes alpha! Fill me up!" Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook's hands made their way to his nipples, playing and toying with them.

Jungkook growled at Taehyung's reply, making the omega shiver in excitement. The alpha quickly unbuckled his trousers using one hand while his other hand continue to fondle his mate's chest. Jungkook teasing brushed his shaft by the crevice of Taehyung's arse, making the omega yelp before producing more slick that leaked out. "Alpha! Hurry!" Taehyung whined. If Jungkook didn't know any better, he would've thought Taehyung is having his heat from how needy he is.