-VI-

"Have you ever think this through?!" Seungjun exclaimed, face red in anger and releasing enraged pheromones, making Seokjin whimper. He's never like this. Well for Seokjin he hasn't seen his father like this.

"I made you choose a groom to be but out of all the possible suitors of yours, you choose a soon to be mated one!" Seungjun bellowed, making Seokjin feel small.

"Father you're mistaken-" Seokjin was cut off by a hard slap that sent him sideways. Seokjin wouldn't even attempt to hit his father back- not when the alpha is releasing enraged pheromones that's spicy to smell. It really hurts for an omega to smell these pheromones- especially if it's from an alpha. 

"Mistaken?! Do you take me for a fool Kim Seokjin?! I gave you everything you could ask for! What's happening to the Kingdom is mostly your doing! You're more of the king than I am! But now, you've just gone too far! I can't tolerate your actions!"

"But Father, there's really no romantic affair that's going between me and the Kim heir!" Seokjin cried.

"You're covered in his scent last night and you're seen together engaging in a romantic dance in the garden! Some even saw how you forcibly took the Kim heir from his mate to be!" Seungjun yelled, squinting his forehead with his fingers. "You might be the prince but remember that the world doesn't revolve around you! You can't just take any alpha as you please!"

Seokjin flinched. Those words truly hurt. 

"Are you calling me promiscuous?! Father I would never be! I have my dignity!" 

"Dignity?! Dignity you say?! Yet you made a fool of yourself! You soiled our name! You trampled all over it and made us the laughingstock of the other royals! I was a laughingstock to begin with! But I didn't mind because following your demands helped our Kingdom flourish! But now, now I know how truly immoral you are! I spoiled you too much! Now I have to apologize to Lady Kim and Lord Taehyung. Lord Kim deserves an apology as well, after all others say you dragged him away!" 

Seokjin cried, deeply wounded by his father's words he has never been treated by his father like this. The omega let out a wave of anguished pheromones that even sent the King down to his knees.

The pheromones differ the smell from everyone sub-gender. Betas would simply found the smell as unpleasant as pheromones of distress but to alpha, the smell alone could make them puke as it means this have upset an omega they're supposed to protect.

Seokjin rushed to his room, leaving a disappointed father and a guilty half-brother who just wished that he could help his brother somehow but just can't. 

The omega prince took a parchment and a quill, quickly composing a letter.

'My dearest Lord Kim Namjoon,

Know that I am currently in deep pain. My father has called me a disgrace and promiscuous. I'm afraid my fragile heart can't take it any longer. I have disappointed him. But I don't care anymore. I want to be with you my friend. Please abscond with me by tomorrow at the crack of dawn. Meet me under the clock in the town square. Bring your brother if you must- I'm an omega and I can promise you I'll take good care of your brother to the best of my ability. I'll bring my mighty steed with me to aid with our travels. 

 Ever yours, The first prince of Ephiphania, Kim Seokjin.'

Seokjin dropped a glob of maroon wax at the bottom beside his signature and pressed the stamp of the royal family crest on it. He placed it in a plain white envelope that a commoner would use. He rang the bell for Soobin to which the butler appeared after a few minutes. 

"How can I be of service my prince?" Soobin asked, bowing as he closed the door behind him.

"Please hand this to the Kim Heir, Kim Namjoon. The letter must be read by him hours before daybreak. You are not to return until the letter is safely in his hands. Please Soobin, don't speak of this to anyone. It's my last order to you." Seokjin softly sobbed as he handed the butler the envelope.