-XLV-[M]

(2 months and 24 days [Day 82] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Yoongi and Hoseok were all cuddled up on their bed, two layers of comforter and blankets were wrapped around them, making them look like a giant Rissoto.

Seokjin was laying on Namjoon's bicep as the alpha had his arms wrapped around his omega's body. Namjoon's lips were pressed against Seokjin's forehead, snoring softly and inhaling his omega's floral scent.

The omega's eyes fluttered open as he was first met with the beautiful view of his mate's sleeping face. Seokjin nuzzled into his alpha's chest, inhaling more of Namjoon's woody and pleasing scent. The cold temperature didn't bother him as much now that he actually had a warm body holding him close. Everything about their current situation made Seokjin think;

'This is the epitome of tranquility.'

Everything about their current situation is perfect and Seokjin couldn't ask for anything more to wake up to on his birthday... Well maybe besides waking up to Namjoon and their pup between them. Seokjin took Namjoon's hand and intertwined it with his before making the alpha's hand rest on his cheek.

"Good morning." Namjoon muttered before kissing Seokjin on the lips. "Happy birthday, my love." The alpha smiled, eyes still closed as he blindly reached for Seokjin's hand then kissed it.

"You know it's unfair that we just let your birthday pass. Without any celebration or whatsoever." Seokjin pouted slightly, to which Namjoon chuckled at before kissing his omega's plump lips. "Its fine. My birthday is just one of the many days in a year. Your birthday however, is when the most beautiful being was born."

"Oh hush it you." Seokjin giggled. "The day you were born is important as well."

"Why is that?" Namjoon asked, kissing Seokjin's neck where his temporary mark is.

"Because it's the day someone I'm willing to be spending the rest of my life with was born." Seokjin smiled, kissing the temporary mark he made on Namjoon that's starting to fade.

"I'm going to hunt the wolves that shares the same birthdate with me then, and be the person you want to spend eternity with." Namjoon joked, kissing the omega's nose, making Seokjin giggle and roll his eyes.

"You dummy. You're the one I want to spend eternity with." Seokjin chuckled before re-marking Namjoon again, biting hard on the alpha's neck before giving it kitten licks. "You're the one I want to spend my life with as well." Namjoon smiled.

Suddenly, their front door opened, letting a chilly breeze in, making Yoongi and Hoseok cuddle tighter.

"I'm guessing that's Tae and Soobin." Namjoon grumbled, closing his eyes to feign sleep, pulling Seokjin closer who just giggled in response.

Suddenly, they felt weight above them, causing them to seperate with a groan.

"Morning!" Taehyung exclaimed as he wiggled in the small space between Namjoon and Seokjin, knocking the alpha off the bed.

"Morning Tae." Namjoon grumbled, carrying the pureblooded omega off the bed and set him down on the floor. Seokjin just playfully rolled his eyes and sat up, watching as Taehyung pecked both sides of Namjoon's cheeks before the omega queen did the same to him.

"Happy birthday! You're getting old!" Taehyung teased, only to be hit lightly in the back by Seokjin himself.

"Anyway, let's head to the living room." Namjoon suggested. "I don't want to wake up the pups."
The omegas nodded and followed after the alpha to the living room. They saw Soobin there, holding a large box.