-Epilogue-

Epilogue
(Winter Season, 7 months after Seokjin and Namjoon’s return.)

Snow fell delicately outside the window. Frost has formed on the glass. Behind the glass, it depicted the beautiful gardens of the palace and the snow-covered forest behind the tall palace walls.

A small paled hand rested on the glass, looking outside longingly.

“Yoonie!” Hoseok’s voice could be heard, approaching the pup. The alpha pup’s citrus smell wafted towards Yoongi’s nostrils; calming the pup down a bit. “What are you doing?”
“Hyung.” Yoongi muttered, not removing his longing eyes from the scenery outside. “I want to go home.”

Hoseok sighed. He too has not been used to their new environment despite it being 7 months already. Servants were there at their waking hour, opening the large curtains to wake them at seven am. Seven! Not to mention, he and Yoongi can’t even have cold baths! The water is always warm, sometimes hot. They can’t even go to Namjoon and Seokjin easily as they have started doing charity organizations and going to meetings with Taehyung and Jungkook. The worst part about this is that they don’t even share the same room with Namjoon and Seokjin.

Fortunately, they were still allowed to share a bed.

Most of the time, they’ll be stuck with Jimin, Yeonjun, and Sungho; Noble Kai and Royal Consort Beomgyu babysitting them. Sometimes, former King Seungjun would take Hoseok and Yoongi to the salon and teach them how to play a variety of different instruments. Yoongi grew fond of the piano, spending majority of his free time on it if they don’t have literacy and grammar lessons. Hoseok dropped the idea of learning any instruments and rather, he danced whenever Yoongi plays.

On the other side of the palace, Seokjin was screaming bloody murder as he gripped unto Namjoon’s hands that offered him support. The alpha didn’t show pain and focused on releasing reassuring pheromones to his distressed omega.

Taehyung was on the other side of Seokjin, wincing as Seokjin gripped unto him as well. Seungjun and Jungkook were waiting outside restlessly, excited to see the marquess or marchioness. 

Seokjin is getting exhausted from pushing and in a daze. Suddenly it’s getting hard to push whenever he felt the contractions. But when a physician yelled; “It’s halfway through your grace!” Seokjin gathered all his willpower and pushed as hard as he can every contraction, eager to end his current anguish and see the child he always asked for.

Seokjin didn’t hear a cry which worried him a bit. However, when the physician handed him a baby wrapped in a towel, he couldn’t help but cry in joy as he took his child.

“Congratulations my Lord, your Grace! It’s a healthy male babe!” The physician grinned, bowing as he did so. “What will be his name?”

“Kim Soobin. Marquess Soobin.” Namjoon answered for Seokjin as he wrapped his arms around his mate cradling their son. The alpha is in tears, kissing Seokjin and Soobin’s forehead. 

The physician nodded and bowed before leaving along with the other physicians. Jungkook and Seungjun went in, smiling broadly.

“Is it Soobin or MinJin?” Jungkook asked enthusiastically.

“It’s Soobin.” Taehyung answered, not wanting to ruin the couple’s moment. Seokjin has handed Soobin over to Namjoon, slowly falling asleep.
“Go to sleep my love. You have worked hard.” Namjoon assured, kissing Seokjin lightly on the omega’s plump red lips. The omega nodded lethargically before closing his eyes. 

Namjoon took Soobin to the other side of the room where everyone else crowded them.

“Gods, he looks adorable. Hades must’ve sent Soobin hyung’s soul back here and reincarnated as Soobin; I’m familiar with these soft and plump cheeks anywhere!” Taehyung cooed, lightly pinching Soobin’s cheeks. Amazingly, the baby didn’t cry.