-XL-

A/N:Thank you to those who offered me support and love on the last chapter :'3 I wholeheartedly appreciate it. Please enjoy this chapter while I get back on writing the rest of the chapters! <3

Imagine that Yoonie baby just laughing hysterically as he hits Namjoon ^^^
----

(2 months [Day 58] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook felt the lump on his throat tightened. He barged into Kim manor, ready to scold his mate and drag him back to the palace. However, Taehyung is nowhere to be found. The housekeepers and servants maintaining the place all said that Taehyung hasn't been there at all, some even asked who is Taehyung (Jungkook almost strangled the servant for not even knowing who their Queen is).

"How do I know that you lot aren't lying and covering up for Taehyung?" Jungkook scowled, releasing enraged pheromones, making the omega servants whimper and cry while the betas and alphas shiver under his fiery gaze.

"We really haven't housed Lord Kim-"

"Queen." Jungkook corrected the alpha servant who flinched.

"We haven't seen his highness since he was 14! Please believe us! You may search the entirety of the manor and you'll not find him! We can even tell you lot the secret passages to secret rooms!" The head servant cried, scared for her life. Jungkook may have been known to be as kind and good willed as his father but the person in front of them is completely opposite of what others say.

Jungkook let out a cry of distress before signalling his men to search the grounds by waving his hand forward.

After three hours of searching, the guards all reported back to Jungkook that there's no trace of Taehyung being there. The king who's shaking in fear and worry, punched the wall to let his frustration out, making a crack on the wall and injuring his hand.

Servants tried to approach him to cleanse and heal his wounds but he all pushed them away. Surely Taehyung wouldn't abscond from him. He must've been kidnapped! Or worse, off to end his life! Jungkook can't let that happen. He loves Taehyung too much. He doesn't know how to live in a life without his mate.

"Everyone!" Jungkook yelled, calling the attention of his men as he approached them. "Let's head to the palace. We'll launch a search party for the queen. We can't loose him at any cost!"

With that, Jungkook and his men all saddled up before galloping back to the capital in full speed.

--

Soobin sighed. It already has been two and a half days since Taehyung left and he still doesn't have any leads. Jungkook have left and should've arrived at the Kim Manor in the Lee territory by now. If Jungkook were to discover that Taehyung isn't there, it wouldn't end good. All Soobin could do is hope that Taehyung will come back today or tomorrow before Jungkook could make it back. He doesn't need a national crisis brewing up because of his suggestion. Is it bad that he just wanted to see Taehyung happy and alright again?

Soobin went to the servants' quarters as it was currently lunch time. They would all be preparing meals for the Lords and Court members, thus leaving the room empty.

The alpha briefly searched through each of the servant's trunks, hiding underneath some of the beds everytime he heard someone came in.

Soobin was checking one of the trunks when he heard footsteps approaching so he quickly slipped under the nearest bed. Soobin scanned around and saw two hem of dresses walking to their own trunks. Out of his peripheral vision, Soobin saw a wooden box next to him. Since the omega or sub beta servants doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon, Soobin decided to check the contents of the box on the spot.