-XVII-

(Day 4 of Seokjin and Namjoon's Disappearance)

Seokjin woke up with Yoongi staring at him blankly from his crib, though the baby looked sleepy and tired as always, lips in a firm, straight line.

"Oh hello baby. Where's Joonie?" Seokjin asked as he groaned in pain when he made himself sit up. Yoongi answered by pointing at Namjoon who seemed to be deep in thought on Astrid.

"Joonie?" The omega tried to call out but Namjoon seemed to be in deep his thoughts that he didn't hear the omega's calls.

Seokjin got fed up and slapped the back of Namjoon's head, earning a groan from the alpha before turning around.

"Yoongi that hurts-" Namjoon got cut off when he was faced to face with Seokjin. "Oh, hello." The alpha then immediately turned around and focused on the road before him.

"You did not just turn your back from me!" Seokjin exclaimed, annoyed. Though he was secretly more hurt than annoyed. Namjoon turned back to look at Seokjin and gave a nervous smile before asking; "Is something the matter omega?"

"Yah! What happened to me?" Seokjin demanded.

"Well, you got stabbed in the fight with the bandits. You were out all night and the whole morning today. I must say however, your combat skills are extraordinary. You're a very strong omega." Namjoon replied, smiling slightly before turning his eyes on the road a little too quick. He also can't tell Seokjin that he actually has no skills and that the omega is just swinging his arms around like a blind bat.

Normally, Seokjin would be a blushing mess seeing as the alpha he's trying to impress complimented him and smiled at him but his omega instincts can tell that there's something wrong with the alpha. Normally, wolves would know what each other would be feeling because of pheromones and it will be hard to control since wolves act on instinct.

Namjoon's body language, nervous smiling, avoiding eye contact as much as possible, the lack of pheromones; it's clear the alpha is hiding something. Alphas and omegas are made to be each other's missing piece and would fill the thing the other is lacking so as an omega, Seokjin could also sense if an alpha he cared much about is having a problem despite pheromones not being present.

The omega noticed that it's already the golden hour. The sun glowed gold, softly kissing the alpha's figure. As the wind blew against the alpha, his hair moved softly and Seokjin swore he was enchanted. As if feeling eyes against him, the alpha turned around and met eyes with Seokjin.

"Namjoon... Can we have a stop?"

--
Namjoon finished setting up the fire and carried the omega in bridal style before helping Seokjin sit on a rock.

The sun hasn't set yet and Yoongi was staring at them from his crib, sticking out his bottom lip pouting. His tiny hands clutching his wooden block, looking tempted to hurl it at Namjoon or bang it against the crib.

"Can you... Um lift your dress? I need to change your bandages and clean your wounds." The alpha blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"Sure." Seokjin said, blushing slightly but shamelessly rolling up his dress just enough to cover his chest. The alpha flushed and began to shake which Seokjin found adorable. Besides, he's wearing undergarments. It's not like he's fully naked. The alpha better court him first before even thinking about seeing his whole.

Namjoon removed the bandages and disinfected the wound, his eyes focused and only concentrated on the wound. The alpha figured that Seokjin would think something is wrong if he stayed too quiet so he started a conversation.

"I noticed yesterday when I was healing you that you don't wear a corset?" Namjoon said in an absentminded manner, not knowing that it's quite a sensitive topic, especially for an omega.