-XXXV-

A/N:A reason for you lot to hate me more than the mixed up and confusing chapters UwU

(A month and three weeks [Night 52] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook couldn't help but be giddy. Tomorrow will be the day of his and Taehyung's marriage. The nation have heard and were surprised to find out that Lord Kim's former mate is an omega all along. They're even more surprised that Taehyung is carrying the heir to the throne and marrying the king.

No one opposed however. They knew how good and kind Taehyung is. And a pureblooded omega as a queen?! Who wouldn't be proud to have him?! It's not like Taehyung is from a lowclass family so no one really has something against him. The nation adored Taehyung and is very proud to have him as the queen soon.

Jungkook knew it's bad luck to see the bride before their wedding but he just can't help it. He peeked inside Taehyung's room through the vent above (totally not creepy); the omega twirled and danced around, his belly already showing signs of their pup's growth. Jungkook can't help but look at his omega fondly; he's getting more and more in love with him as the days pass by.

Suddenly, a dove flew in with a roll of paper and Soobin, who Jungkook didn't even notice was there in the first place, took it.

"Ah! It seems he replied!" Taehyung cheered as he stopped dancing around and approached Soobin. Jungkook frowned.

"Who's he?" The alpha thought to himself as he continued to watch them. 

Soobin took care of the dove, feeding it in his hand while Taehyung sat on the bed, giggling while reading whatever's written in the scroll, making the alpha more suspicious.

"Ah, it seems like they're doing fine. It's too bad they can't come. After all, Jungkook shouldn't kno-" The omega was cut off by Soobin putting a finger on his lips. Jungkook was too deep in thought and enraged to see Soobin glaring at him from below.

"What is it that I shouldn't know?" Jungkook muttered.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung frowned, as Soobin hid him behind, the alpha pulling out a knife from his belt.

"Someone is watching us." Soobin growled as he glared at their spectator. He can't see their face clearly but he does see their silhouette. The alpha then aimed for the vent and threw his knife with incredible force.

Luckily, Jungkook managed to dodge the knife in time. However, with the blade sticking to the ceiling of the small vent 4 inches away from him; he swore he almost fainted. The alpha didn't waste time getting out of there before Soobin could find a way to get him. 

No wonder Seokjin used to always keep him by his hip. That alpha is a realible bodyguard and butler, Jungkook doesn't even mind leaving Taehyung alone with him.

--

Taehyung cried as he embraced Soobin. Being pregnant is a literal emotional rollercoaster. Luckily, Soobin has a long patience and isn't bothered by the omega who kept crying on his chest.