-XLIII-

(2 months and 23 days [Day 81] of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Snow has covered the ground and the shack has now a fireplace, a bathhouse with a stone tub, all in the courtesy of Namjoon's hardwork. Everything is going smoothly for them, no worries except for food whatsoever.

Seokjin smiled broadly as Hoseok and Yoongi giggled when the omega pulled their wooly hoods up. "You two look so adorable!" Seokjin cooed.

"Yung!" Yoongi called out before pointing at his mouth with a mittened hand. "Yoonie hungwy? Hobi hab milkie too!" Hoseok insisted as he pointed at his breast.

"Hobi, you're a baby yourself!" Seokjin chuckled as he carried Yoongi, lowering his dress until his breast. Yoony immediately sucking on him. "And only omegas or women feed babies. We don't know what your sub gender is yet."

"Ish Hobi an omega! Hobi ish omega for Yoonie!" Hoseok insisted, not really making much sense.

"What's this Hobi being an omega I hear?" Namjoon asked, walking through the front door, taking his boots off before he entered the living room with two dead bunnies in hand before hiding him behind his back so the pups wouldn't see.

"Hobi offered to suckle Yoonie. I just told him that he's too young and his sub gender is unknown yet." Seokjin explained as he sat on the sofa, still suckling Yoongi while Namjoon went to the kitchen to store the dead bunnies in their small pantry.

"Well, Hobi's three right? And in the spring he said he'll be four. Only a year more and we'll know what his sub gender is." Namjoon said, washing his hands before joining them in the living room. Hoseok immediately clung unto Namjoon's leg, smiling happily. The alpha carried the pup and sat down next to Seokjin, placing the pup on his lap. "There's also a way to know their sub gender before they present. If you could make them both a doll and observe how they interact with it, they might show signs of what their sub genders are."

"Really? How so?" Seokjin asked, fixing his dress when Yoongi pulled away from him. "Well, I read from a parenting book that I happened to come across in the library said that if you give them a doll, the pups would interact differently with it. Not because of their personalities, but because of their sub gender. It is said that an alpha pup would not play with the doll at all or carry it around in a possessive manner. If the alpha pup would be involved in fights, they would put the doll down and protect it with all its might." Namjoon explained, caressing Hoseok's slightly chubby cheeks.

"I do recal Gguk throwing away his doll before carrying it around when I threatened to steal it." Seokjin chuckled as he reminisced the times when Jungkook was still a little pup. "He would growl at anyone who came near it."

Namjoon smiled, nodding to show he acknowledged Seokjin's statement before he continued to explain.

"To know if they're a beta, sub or dom, they would play with it, throw it, loose it, get it dirty or dismember it. Some would even paint on it if paint is laying around." Namjoon continued, letting Hoseok step on his legs as the toddler attempted to climb on him, carefully holding the pup's waist to prevent him from falling.

"Meanwhile, an omega pup would play with it gently and treat is as a baby. They would play tea parties or carry the doll around but with care rather than in a possessive manner. I think that's all there is to it, however I don't think all of this is true. I vividly remember my childhood memories but I do recall caring deeply for a doll I used to have. I remember feeding my doll and babying it, but I also remember 'protecting' it from servants that tried to clean it. I remember being hit by my mother because she suspected that I was going to present as an omega for caring about my doll so much when I lost it."