-XXXIV-[M]

(Night 16 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Namjoon passed out on the new bed, deep in sleep. He managed to make a small treehouse in a large oak tree near their home. The treehouse isn't all that fancy, just a box of wood sticking next to a giant oak tree, 10 feet in the air with a small balcony that has 4ft tall balustrades so the pups wouldn't even think about jumping off, four large logs that act as foundation to the four corners, a small bathroom that's basically a box with a small hole where the pups can sit and do their business with the excrement falling on the ground below, wide steps and a safety gate so the pups wouldn't fall off the stairs if they're playing in the balcony.

Since there's a lot of excess log, the alpha managed to sell them for 10 gold, allowing them to buy new beds, blankets and toys for the pups. Seokjin also proposed the idea of owning cows and chickens, which Namjoon agreed to. Since the sheep pen has a lot of space, the cows and chickens joined them as well. As for Astrid, he's actually tied to a fence next to the stream so he can enjoy fresh water.

To say that it was very eventful in two days, Namjoon couldn't even bare to think what will happen tomorrow when Seokjin's pre-heat is about to start.

Suddenly, the alpha jolted awake when he heard footsteps enter the bedroom. The first thing he saw is a blue flower inside a pot. Yoongi and Hoseok could be seen cuddled up against each other on the other bed on the opposite side of the room.

"What." Namjoon groaned as he looked around and saw Seokjin, holding the flower pot.

"Sorry to wake you dear, but this lovely flower deserves to be in the bedroom! It's too beautiful!" Seokjin smiled as he placed the flower pot on the window sill.

The omega slipped under the covers next to Namjoon, smelling fresh and hair a little damp, telling the alpha that Seokjin just bathed. The alpha smiled and slipped his arms around the omega's waist, pulling him closer.

"Did you know, that flower is supposed to be my first courting gift to you?" Namjoon muttered, kissing the omega's forehead.

"Really?" Seokjin flushed, wrapping his arms around the alpha's neck, Namjoon laying on his arm. "That's sweet and unique of you. Usually alphas offer stuffed animals or blankets covered in their scent."

"I prefer to be the one who surprises you and give you things that are unique as you are, as you deserve more than common gifts. You deserve the world and I'll give it to you if I could." Namjoon flushed as well, looking at the omega lovingly.

"What is the world to me if I don't have you, Yoongi and Hoseok in it? Right now you three are the most important to me." Seokjin muttered, slowly closing his eyes as Namjoon drew their lips near.

With that, they fell asleep facing each other.

--

(Day 18 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

The smell of arousal and the feeling of something grinding against his groin woke Namjoon up.

Seokjin was panting and moaning softly, shoulder showing as his dress slipped off while grinding against his alpha.

Namjoon flushed and checked the pups in panic. Luckily, the two are still fast asleep. The alpha lightly pushed Seokjin off, earning a whine from the omega. Namjoon ignored his instincts that's eating him inside to help the needy omega and quickly carried Hoseok and Yoongi outside, waking them up.

"Wat happenin?" Hoseok asked, still yawning as he looked around, wondering why everything is moving fast. Yoongi just scrunched his face up into a frown before going back to sleep.