-L-

A/N:Five chapters left. However, I still haven't wrote them since classes started. Anyway, Enjoy~
---

(3 years, 6 months, 10 nights since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

There was movement in the dark, a group of five wearing dark cloaks moved swiftly through the dark and narrow passages of the capital before slipping inside a bar full of drunkards.

One approached the bar and knocked thrice, the bartender gazing at them sharply before pulling a lever by the bar, revealing narrow and small stairs behind him. The group swiftly entered through the stairs, the bartender immediately pulling the lever to close the passage once the last person entered.

The group walked through a small hallway, claustrophobia making it's way to their minds but they chose to ignore it until they finally arrive inside a wide room full of at least a hundred or more people. The group joined within the crowd, taking their cloaks off.

An alpha, stood in the front. He was handsome and fit. He carries a sword that glistened silver against the candlelight. His eyes sharp and full of anger. His name is Min Kang-dae, a royal knight in the palace.

"My brothers and sisters, 3 years ago our beloved Prince Kim Seokjin and Lord Kim Namjoon were assassinated. They have done so many great things for us. Prince Seokjin gave us food to fill our empty stomachs and Lord Kim taught us how to read and write, believing that we can have a future and actually achieve something great. We have heard that the royal family secretly knows who assassinated them yet they still haven't avenged the pride of our nation!" Kang-dae exclaimed, earning approving yells from the mob before him.

"Maybe we don't have a terrorist attack at all! Maybe King Jungkook ordered an assassin to kill Lord Kim to have Queen Taehyung!" One said, sparking murmurs of approvals between the mob.

"Possibly but why kill Prince Seokjin?" Kang-dae pointed out. "It's definitely work of another kingdom. As you all have known, I heard Soobin-nim said that King Jungkook and former King Seungjun knows which kingdom ordered an assassination, however they don't want to go on a war. We're the most powerful and richest kingdom on the land, why couldn't we possibly go on war?! And besides, we have the Agust kingdom by our side! Our wait have been too long. We have to start a revolution and force the Royal Family to avenge Prince Seokjin and Lord Kim!"

Yells of approval resounded through the room.

"Are you all with me?!"

"Yeah!" And "Yes!" Were heard being shouted amongst the mob.

"Let's go, SSS! We'll start recruiting and training more!"

(Stalwart, Sharp, Seething)
--
(3 years, 6 months, 14 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"We're finally arriving at the Park proper!" Namjoon exclaimed. It's midnoon and Seokjin fell asleep on his shoulder, a small bump on his tummy. He's hoping it's a pup on the way, not something bad like a tumour. Namjoon knows the difference between pregnancy (hopefully not a tumour) and fat. Even if Seokjin is gaining weight, he'll love his mate nonetheless.

As they get closer, the road had apples, oranges and peaches planted on each side of the road that streched out for miles. The Park territory IS the orchard capital of the nation after all.

Yoongi and Hoseok are inside the wagon, Hoseok helping the younger how to write his name and other characters.

"This is how you write okay? Can you do that for me?" Hoseok asked, writing '사과' on the paper, looking at Yoongi who nodded as the younger took his quill and wrote it on the paper. Hoseok smiled then began on his reading exercises that Namjoon gave him. It's a book of the kingdom's history, it was something he can barely understand but Namjoon also gave him a dictionary to aid him if a difficult word or a word he can't understand appeared.