Chapter 41 Valentines Special

*ahem* WTF I HAVE 200+ FOLLOWERS?! SHIT I DIDNT KNOW YALL WOULD EVEN FOLLOW- THANK YALL
Sorry no proposal on this chapter... But it's just a cute side chapter! This isn't taking place during the trip.. let's just say this was before the trip after New Years because February~

Hajime's POV:

Valentine's Day already... luckily Valentine's Day landed on a Saturday. So Nagito and I could be together all day. I had just woken up and Nagito was still peacefully sleeping.
I was practically laying full on top of him, my head resting on his chest. I could hear his heart beat, it often helped me fall asleep. His scent, his sound, his warmth. I love it all.
Valentine's Day... last Valentine's Day I was still too hurt so Izuru, Chiaki and Nagito and I spent it together. It's because, Nagito left me Valentine's Day of that freshmen year...
I remember that day before so well. He touched me in the bathroom, I didn't know it but basically he wanted to do it one last time. I invited home over just for a few hours.. he came and I remember after we did it again.. he wanted to be gentle with me all of the sudden.
I should have seen that as a red flag. He was gentle with my body and loved me so deeply. Then I woke up without him and didn't see him for more then a year, almost two years.
That was hell. Rei touched me.. I felt dirty and ruined until he came back. I had ruined that last touch of Nagito. But I was so mad at him. Leaving me without a word. I was so confused and worried. Here he is though. Back in my arms. It's so crazy to me that after all that we are living together. Still dating... I love him.. I love him so much..
I felt Nagito move slightly under me, I looked up to meet his now open eyes.
"Why are you crying?" He asked groggily.
"Hmm?" I didn't notice but I guess I started to cry.
"S-sorry.." I shuffled off him slightly and wiped my tears away.
"Is something wrong?" He caressed my face softly to look directly into his eyes.
"N-no! I'm okay!" I looked to the side.
"You can't hide thing for me Hajime... You were crying.. So please tell me what happened?" He asked.
"I.. It's Valentine's Day..." I smiled with tears in my eyes.
He quickly pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry... For leaving you. There is nothing I could do in this world to make up for the pain I put you through.." he held onto me tightly.
"It's okay Nagito... I'm not sad.. I'm happy. I'm crying because I'm happy.. You're in my arms. You're not dead. After that year and a half of wishing you came back. And your still mine.." I combed my fingers through his white fluffy hair.
"Happy Valentine's Day..." he whispered out.
I tackled him to the bed and kissed him.
We both laughed and he wiped my tears away.
He moved his hands to my waist and flipped me over only to tickle me.
"S-Stop! Nagito!" I laughed.
He continued and nuzzled into my shoulder as he moved his hands all around tickling me. I squirmed and tried to push him off. I couldn't stop laughing that I almost couldn't breath.
"N-Nagito!" I laughed.
He continued to tickle me. I laughed uncontrollably and punched him slightly trying to get him off. After a while we both were laughing and he stopped and hugged me. I hugged him back and I didn't want to let go.
————
"I'm finally done.." I sighed, I came out to find Nagito on the couch.
"For once I finished before you!" He laughed.
"What's the point of a weekend if they make us do so much homework it's basically just like go to another full day of classes..." I got into his lap and hugged him.
He rain his fingers through my hair while I rested on his shoulder.
"Are you tired?" He asked.
"Not really.. I just want your attention..." I admitted.
"So the usual..." He laughed.
I laughed softly and I felt his hands move from my head to my waist. He placed a soft kiss on my shoulder, only to start kissing in a line up to my neck.
"N-Nagito..." I softly spoke his name.
"Hmm?" He bummed as he continued to softly kiss me.
"L-let's move to the bed..." I said not wanting to be on the couch.
"Move to the bed? For what?" He teased as he nibbled on my ear.
"Don't be mean..." My face heated up.
He got up with me still in lap, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to our bed. He softly placed me down, but I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him down with me onto the bed.
"N-Nagito.." I stuttered out his voice.
He looked up at me, I reached for his hand and brought it close to my face and held his right hand with my two hands.
"I love you..." I kissed his hand.
His face turned a bright red. I smiled as I saw him look away. For once I was able to get him to blush!
"I-I love you too Hajime..." He stuttered.
"Let's do it... I want to feel connected with your again... But this time when I wake up you'll still be with me..." I held onto his hand still.
"I promise you I won't ever leave you again..." He said.
"T-turn off the lights quickly..." I asked.
He quickly got up and turned the lights off, the only light now was from the sunset filtering through the the shades of the window.
"Come here..." I held my arms out to him.
He crawled back onto the bed and I wrapped my arms around him and immediately went in to kiss him.
The kiss was soft, I loved the feeling of his thin soft lips. He moved his right hand to hold my hand and his left hand he moved up my side, sending shivers up my spine.
I licked over his lips so he'd open his mouth. Our tongues dances together and I loved my hands to his hair to softly okay with it. He snakes his left hand down to slightly run against my length. I let out soft moans into our kiss.
He brought his right hand down to help take off my pants and boxers. I moved my hands down at the same time to get his jeans and boxers off him as well.
He was wearing his green t-shirt and I was wearing a long sleeve black shirt. He pulled it off me quickly breaking our kiss. Only to quickly rip his off and bring me back into a kiss.
"Nng~" I let out a surprised moan when I left his hand touch my member.
His hand was so cold but it felt good against my fevered skin. He moved closer to me so his length was against mine and he used his right hand to rub us together.
I moaned into our kiss and then he pulled away from the kiss. I let out a small whimper when he did. He moved his head to my neck and began to leave a trail kisses down to the base of my neck.
I let out another louder moan when he began to bite and suck my neck. My hips began to move faster against his length and hand. It wasn't enough for me.
"Nagito..." I whined as I tried to move his length to my entrance but he only moved so I couldn't.
He brought his hand off our length to my chest. He began to massage my chest and moved his head further down and sucked on my chest.
"Fuh~ Nagito~"I moaned his name.
I felt bad.. I'm not going anything for Nagito right now... He always pays so much attention to me.
"Nagito let me suck you..." I whispered out. He looked up at me kinda shocked.
I say up and pushed him. I got off the bed and to my knees, pulling his legs of the bed and his legs on either side of my head.
I picked up his length and caressed it softly nuzzling my face against it. He covered his mouth and I could see the light blush on his face.
I kissed his tip and moved my hands to the base of his length. I kitten licked the tip and softly nuzzled some his length into my mouth. Nagito moved his hand to the back of my head. He pushed down further on his length.
I moaned as I felt his length filling my mouth up. I looked up and his eyes were slightly closed. His face was a dusty red color and his breathing was heavy.
I moved my head faster up and down, tears filled me eyes from the intensity. He was using his hands to force me down further down his length and was doing it fast.
I tried my best to get as much air as I could. It was starting to get hard to keep it all in my mouth. I wanted him to pull off but his hand was over his mouth, his eyes were filled with lust. The way he was gripping my hair... it made me so happy.
"Hajime I'm going to cum..." He grunted.
I hummed to vibrate him.
After a few more thrusts I felt his warmth start to fill me mouth and down my throat. He pulled out of my mouth, some of the cum and saliva making a string making his length connect to my mouth. It was all sticky inside my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue for Nagito to see.
"God..." He said looking at me.
"You're hot..." he continued as I swallowed everything.
"Nagito I want you~" I begged.
He picked me up and I placed me on the bed so my head was laying on the pillows. He got onto me, pinning me down.
"You're absolutely stunning..." He lovingly looked down at me.
"I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you... I love everything about you.. you're perfect..." He kissed my neck.
I grabbed his face and brought it close to mine.
"Nagito you're everything I've ever wanted and more... I love you..." I whispered before kissing his lips.
He quickly pinned me down more, and our kiss became and intense make out. He moved his hand down to spread my legs and push them up towards my chest to the sides.
He brought his finger down and inserted it into me through our kisses. I moaned softly as I felt him push his finger in. I held onto him and he began to slowly move his second finger in.
He began to softly scissor me to stretch me out. I let out high pitched moans and was struggling to stay in the kiss. I pulled away and snuggled into his shoulder, biting him to contain my moans.
"Hajime I want to see you're beautiful face..." he said.
I leaned back and held onto his shoulders as he continued to stretch me out. The wet sounds made me blush.
"Nagito please put it in already..." I whined.
"I wanna savor your body just a little longer~" he kissed my chest.
"Please Nagito... I need you inside me..." I moved my hand down to his length.
"You really want me that bad?" He moved my hand away and grabbed his length.
He spanked his length against my entrance a few times.
"Mmmhm~ Please Nagito~ I've been so good~ I love you~" I whispered shyly.
"You have been a good boy~" he kissed me.
He lined himself up with my entrance and began to push in.
"Nagito~" I moaned his name.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." He pushed himself in all the way and trie my best to catch my breath.
"Are you okay?" He asked kissing my cheek.
"Yeah... start moving..." I panted.
He did as I asked and began to love his hips at a slow pace. He intertwined his fingers with mine.
"You're amazing Hajime... You're face and your voice is beautiful~" he praised me.
"Nagito..." I started to let myself go and get comfortable in his embrace.
"Hajime you are the best thing that has ever happened to me..." He smiled as he began to pick up his pace.
"Ahh~ Nagito... I love you!" Tears filled my eyes as I moved my hips up against him wanting more.
"W-why are you crying?" He asked as he stopped his pace and placed his hand on my cheek.
"I-I'm just so happy... I'm so happy you love me..." I smiled as tears fell down my face.
"Please fill me with your love... I'm all yours..." I kissed him.
He began to move faster. I cried uncontrollably mixed with moans. He was hitting my prostate and I didn't know how much longer I could last. I was so happy to be here with Nagito.
"I-I'm close Nagito..." I moaned.
"Me too..." He said.
"Nagito~" I moaned his name as I released onto my stomach. A few seconds later I could feel him squirting into me.
"Ahhh~" I moaned as I came down from my high.
"I love you Nagito... I love you so much..." I hugged him.
"I love you too Hajime..." he kissed me.
————

Wow I hated writing this. I just couldn't really figure out what I wanted to happen but I hope y'all enjoyed! Trans Hajime au should be out soon! Scene au will be update later tonight or tomorrow! Requests in the smut requests are being worked on! Happy Valentine's Day! And if you were all alone like me forever alone... just remember Komahina ✨😂