Chapter 17

I was going to make this a separate book and continue but that's too much of a hassle.. so I'll just continue it here!

Nagito's POV:

It's been four weeks since I've left Hajime. Every day has been filled with pain and suffering. I don't even feel like I have any hope left. But I try every day to wake up for Hajime.
I wonder how he is doing? He probably hates me for leaving.
But I just couldn't have him seeing me like this.  I look like I'm about to die.. It's scary going through this without him by my side.
I have a nice room here though. My parents temporarily moved closer to another hospital with a better doctor who could help me.
The room is a little smaller then my other but I can see the beach from my room. But none of it really makes me feel any better. My other room was filled with Hajime's gifts and things.. The only thing I have are his boxers that he happened to leave one day, he borrowed a clean pair of mine.
I wish he was here with me. I want to hold him. And touch him. Relieving myself is quite hard now. I got use to Hajime and I doing it quite often so I didn't need to do it any other time.
But now that he isn't here it's so hard... I wonder how he is doing.. I pray to whatever god their might be.. please let him forgive me...

Hajime's POV:

"Izuru I'm going go meet up with Rei at his house!" I said walking into his room.
"Alright. Be careful and don't forget to bring a warm jacket." He said.
"Will do!" I left his room and went to grab a jacket. It's March so the cold season should be wrapping up kinda soon. Currently I was just wearing black jeans and a dark green t-shirt. I reached for Nagito's hoodie out of instinct but stopped.
Maybe I should stop wearing this.. I let myself feel fabric and and remembered it on him.
I decided to grab my red jacket and left.
When I got to rei's house it made me hesitate. This is where we use to go after school and he's use me..
No no.. he's change it will be okay. I knocked on the door and he answered a few seconds later.
"Come on in!" He smiled.
I followed him up to his room. It looks wayyy different. There is no more murder game posters.. it's not as dark.. It's really nice and friendly in here. Like a nice teenagers room.
"I- I like your room.." I stuttered.
"Thanks! Well I just got a new game so you're any to try it out with me?" He asked.
"Sure!" I said slightly excited about a new game.
We played multi player and the awkwardness in the room faded as we laughed and giggled with each other. We teased each other as one of killed the other on the game. I reached over to try to grab his remote since he was about to beat me. He laughed and raised his remote in the air. I tried to grab it but fell into his lap. I continued to try to get it until I felt something slightly rubbing against my self.
He has a boner.. I mean he has to know right? But it didn't seem like he did. He was still messing with me trying to not let me get the remote while still playing the game. My face went bright red. He thrusted his hips up trying to get me off but his boner hit me just right.
"Ah~" I let out a slight moan out of surprise as I feel to the ground.
I quickly covered my mouth, hoping he didn't hear it. The room was quiet and the only thing that could be heard was the video games background music.
"Hajime did you just?" He asked as he crawled over me.
"N-no! G-get off.." I said embarrassed.
"Hajime your hard too though?" He said as he pocked my slightly hard dick.
"I s-should go.." I said trying to get up
"Why don't we have a little fun before you go?" He asked as he continued to touch me slightly.
I thought for a little. It's been so long since I've done anything.. But it's not N*g*to.. We aren't dating anymore right? So it should be fine?
"J-just a l-little.." I said covering my face in embarrassment.
Rei picked me up and brought me to the bed.
I have no confidence when it comes to Rei. I could only show N*g*to my real self.
He took down my pants off and I closed my eyes. He began to stroke me slightly. I heard his pants zip down.
He pulled down my underwear all the way.
"Can I put it in?" He asked.
"N-no.." I said quietly.
He pushed himself against me and began to rub our lengths against each other.
"Ah~" I let out a silent moan still closing my eye.
I opened one of my eyes slightly to see, His length is bigger then mine.. but smaller then N*g*to's..
"I'm almost there..." He moaned.
"M-me too.." I said quietly.
As we got closer to coming my moans slipped out of my mouth. It's been so long since I've done anything like this..
"I'm coming!" He moaned.
"N-N*g*to.." I moaned and came.
I covered my mouth. Did I just.. I moaned his name.. no.. wait..
"I-I got to go.." I said quickly getting up. I pulled on my pants and quickly left before Rei could stop me.
I ran home and went to my bedroom. I didn't even clean my self up. I still had rei's seed on my stomach.
I need to wash this gross stuff of me. I went the shower and got in as quick as I could.
"Gross.. gross.. gross.. gross.. gross.. gross.." I said the water was still cold but I wanted his seed of me.
Why did I do that. That was so dumb. I shouldn't have let Rei touch my like that again.
This is all your fault Nagito. I hate you.
I cried and feel to the bottom of the shower, the water was getting warmer.

Time skip~

Chiaki, Izuru, and I went out for pizza.
"You should let me cut your hair again..." I said playing Izuru's hair while we waited for pizza.
"Is that long again?" He asked.
"It is almost touching the floor.." Chiaki said.
"Okay then you can cut it.." he said.
"Thank goodness.." I laughed.
"Hajime do you always cut his hair?" She asked.
"Yeah I cut mine too!" I said.
"N*g*to would let me style his hair too!" I said but just realized I had brought up N*g*to again.
"Uh.. Sorry ignore that.." I said.
"No it's okay Hajime.." Chiaki smiled at me.
"I wonder if he'll ever come back to me.." I said.
"I'm sure he will.. Nagito really liked you! I'm sure he will!" She smiled at me.