Chapter 5

Hajime's POV:

"Make me your again~" I whispered into his ear.
"Ugh.. Hajime you know I can't resist you-" He said as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he brought me to my room. I giggled as he planted kisses on my neck.
He sat down on the bed placing me in his lap.
"You sure you want do this?" He asked me.
"Of course. I feel really gross right now... I truly only want and love you Nagito." I said pulling Nagito's face close to my face.
"You want me to remark you?" He asked seductively in my ear.
"Yes.. I'm yours.." I said as I pulled Nagito into a kiss. I quickly opened my mouth to him letting his tongue swirl around my mouth. I grinned my hips against him
"Hajime your so addictive.. I can't resist you~" He whispered into my skin, leaving hickeys that I know I'd have hell hiding later.
He pulled my shirt of me playing with my nipples. Rubbing his fingers over them then slightly pinching.
I let out small moans covering my mouth in embarrassment. This time I wasn't drunk. I was fully aware of everything. Nagito stripped me down fully. Playing and kissing the rest of my body.
"N-Nagito this feels so weird..." I slightly moaned out.
"Is something wrong?" Nagito asked stopping and bring his face up to mine.
"Yeah.. it's just.. I feel embarrassed.." I said covering my face.
"You were so confident a few minutes ago-" Nagito laughed at me as he grabbed my hands pulling them off my face.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh.. why are you suddenly embarrassed?" He asked petting my back trying to comfort me.
"I'm not drunk this time.. I'm just nervous.." I said burying my head into his shoulder hiding my face again.
"We don't have to do this. It's okay Hajime." Nagito said petting my head.
"No I really want to. I'm just embarrassed showing my body to you.." I said quietly still hiding my face.
"Why don't we try under the blankets?" Nagito suggested.
"I never thought of that.. yeah I'd like to try that." I said as I pulled my face to meet his.
He picked me up and laid me down into the bed then covering me with the large comforter. I took of my clothes under the blanket and then dropped them on the ground still nervous.
Nagito undressed and then joined me under the comforter. He slide me under him then bring his face to meet mine.
"Do you feel better?" He asked.
"Yes thank you..." I said wrapping my arms around him. "Please make me yours now.."
I kissed him.
"Hajime your so beautiful.." Nagito said as he reached his hand down to our members.
"Ahh-" I moaned.
Nagito rub our dicks together. Jerking both of us off. I close my eyes in embarrassment feeling my face heat up.
"Hajime face me..." Nagito grunted out.
I looked up into his eyes.
"Stick our your tongue out.." Nagito demanded. I did as I was told opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. Nagito sucked on my tongue and swirled his tongue into my mouth. We pulled away for air and a string of saliva connected our mouths.
"Nagito please I can't wait any longer.. I wanna feel you inside of me~" I moaned.
"Hajime.. if only you could see how lewd your face is.." Nagito said as he pulled his hand away from our members. Both of us leaking pre cum.  Nagito put a finger to my entrance.
"No I'm prepared enough from last night... please I can't wait any longer. Nagito fuck me!" I moaned.
"Hajime~ I don't wanna hurt you.." Nagito said with a worried expression.
I could barely think straight I wanted him in me so bad. I quickly pressed Nagito down so he was laying down on the bed and I quickly climbed onto his lap. He had no time to react.
"Hajime!" Nagito said in surprise.
I lined up his member to my entrance and slammed myself down onto him.
"Fuhhhh! Ahhh~" I moaned out loudly.
"Fuck- Hajime are you okay?" Nagito grunted.
"Y-yes.. ahh.. you feel so good~" I said as I panted.
He sat up so he was no longer laying down but I was still in his lap. I began to move my hips up and down slamming down on to him. Nagito put his hands on my hips helping me ride him.
My mind was filled with pleasure. I lost all sense of decency. Moaning and slamming myself into Nagito.
"Fuck~ Nagito I'm going to cum~" I moaned.
"Me too Hajime~" Nagito moaned as well.
"Cum into me! I want all of it!" I bounced more on him.
After a few more bounces we came at the same time.
"Ahhh~" I moaned feeling Nagito fill me up.
We both collapsed down into the bed Nagito on top of me. He was still inside me.
"That felt amazing Nagito.." I panted.
"You sure weren't embarrassed riding me.." Nagito laughed.
"I'm sorry.. did I hurt you?" I asked.
"Not at all you just surprised me. You went from hiding under the covers do on top of me.
My face flushed at the thought of what I just had done.
"Oh sorry I'll pull out." Nagito said starting to get up.
"No! Can we stay like this for a while? I like the feeling of you in me.. I feel connected to you.." I said pulling him back down and wrapping my arms around him. Nagito laughed a little.
"What's funny?" I asked.
"Nothing- it's just that you sound like a female trying to get pregnant!" He laughed.
I gave him a pouty face.
"Ah- sorry I didn't mean to call you a girl.." Nagito apologized.
"It's not that. I wish I could have your child, Nagito. Of course we are young now. But I want to have a future with you. A family." I said with tears filling my eyes.
"D-Don't cry!" Nagito said worried.
"I'm sorry.. I don't know why I'm so emotional right now.." I said.
"Hajime.. Don't apologize. Of course I want to start a family with you. I want use to be together til the end. But let's think about that later, okay?" Nagito gave me a quick peckz
"Yeah.. I'm tired.." I sniffled.
He pulled out of me and carried me to the bathroom helping me clean up and he changed the covers for me and we laid down for the night.