Chapter 27 for real

I love you all so much- you guys are so kind and I really don't deserve love and support from y'all- Also thank you for those who messaged me or commented saying you were
Sorry about what happened to me. I'm okay now! I really thank you all for reading my book.. it makes me happy!
Hajime's POV:

I couldn't sleep at all. I couldn't even get up to go to class. I've been laying here all day. This is the first time Nagito and I have fought this bad. But it's his fault. He sees me as nothing but a slut!
That stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
I punched my pillow as tears filled my eyes again. I hate this so much. I want him to come back and say he is sorry..
I looked over at the clock. He should be home in 10 minutes. I don't know if I can take this. Even when Nagito left for so long, I atleast knew he loved me when he left. It's true I didn't know if he was even alive! But he slept in the room next to me. So close yet so far.
I heard the door click open. That's it I can't take it anymore. I got up quickly but looked in the mirror we had in our room.
I looked terrible. You could see I was crying he used of my red eyes and the grey sweatshirt had puddles of darker gray around the top from the crying.
Whatever.
I opened the door and walked up to Nagito. He didn't notice me. I was behind him when he was in the kitchen setting down his stuff.
I grabbed the end of his shirt tugging on it slightly. Nagito looked behind him noticing me. My eyes filled with tears again seeing his face.
"N-Nagito I don't like this.. I don't want to fight and be mad at you.." I cried.
"Hajime!" Nagito quickly pulled me into a tight embrace.
I could feel tears fall onto my shoulder. His warmth against my body. I held onto him like my life depended on it.
"I'm sorry Hajime.. This is all my fault.. I got jealous and ended up hurting you." He apologized.
"I'm sorry too! I love you Nagito!" I cried.
Nagito pulled me into a deep kiss as I cried.
"I'm so sorry Hajime.. I do think well of you. I know you've done things you regret... I have as well.. It wasn't your fault for what happened with Rei. I was just hurt that I thought you moved on from me quickly. I just want you to be only mine." He confessed.
"N-Nagito.. I love you more then anyone Nagito..." I said.
"I'm so sorry for the things I said to you. I swear I didn't mean them. I love you more then anything..." He hugged me tightly.
"It's okay Nagito... I forgive you.. If your forgive me.." I cried.
"There is nothing for you to apologize for you.. You've done nothing wrong..." He held me tightly.
This is the first time Nagito has really cried infront of me or hasn't been composed really. He always is so strong and loving to me. He never shows his vulnerable side to me.
This fight even though it hurt.. Brought us so much closer. Nagito seems to just bottle up his concerns and anger. He never talks to me about it. Now that I think about it we don't talk much about our concerns or feelings.. Maybe we are taking this on too fast. We have to slow down and focus on ourselves and this relationship.
"Nagito.. Let's start to talk to each other more.." I said.
"We talk a lot already don't we?" He asked.
"We do.. But I meant like feelings. You don't voice your concerns or troubles to me.." I said.
"Oh.. You meant that way.." Nagito replied.
"I don't want to fight like this with you over things we can solve easily through communication. So promise me... We'll start talking more.." I said pulling away slightly from the hug so I could look him in the eyes.
"I promise you, that I will try to communicate better with you.." He smiled.
I pressed my forehead against his. Our noses touching.
"I promise as well..." I smiled.
"Will you sleep with me tonight?" I asked.
"Of course... I'd love to!" He gave me a light peck.
I grabbed his hand bring him to our bedroom. I got into the bed and pulled him down into it. I cuddled myself right into him.
"Is that my hoodie?" He asked.
"Y-yeah... I was upset last night so I took it.." I answered.
"Your cute~" he smiled lovingly.
We laid for a few minutes just holding each other and forgetting about the busy world around us.
Nothing will ever replace Nagito. I want him to be mine forever.
"Hey Nagito?" I said breaking the silence.
"Yes dear?" He answered his eyes still closed.
"How about next weekend we go out of town and go somewhere.. Just the two of us?" I suggested.
"I'd really like that.." He smiled.
————
Tada! I hope your all enjoyed! Thank you for supporting my book! Hope you al don't hate Nagito-