Chapter 8

⚠️phone s3x⚠️

Hajime's POV:

When we got home Izuru and I we did our homework together like old times, finished twice as fast. We made dinner and then went to our separate rooms for the night.
I laid down I my bed freshly showered and pulled out my phone to text Nagito.
N- Nagito H- Hajime
——
H- Hey
N- Good evening :)
H- What did you do after school?
N- Chiaki and I went to the arcade and did some homework.
H- That's great! Also I really am sorry about earlier today.
N- It's okay. After hearing you say such shameless things out loud I just couldn't resis you
H- Hey! I wasn't trying to be shameless or lewd or anything...
N- What you said was pretty lewd
N: "the way you fill me to the brim"
H- ...
N- and I'm pretty sure you weren't talking about me filling you with happiness.
H- I was trying to express how much you mean to me
H- but it's true.. I love the way you fill me up. I miss the feeling of you. When you'd come over after school and we'd do homework and you'd wrap your arms around me.
H- when sometimes we'd go further and you'd fill me up with yourself over and over again..
H- I love being connected to you Nagito..
N- You can turn me on even over the phone..
H- I wish we could do it again. I wanna suck you..
N- Are you trying to seduce me? Your so lewd Hajime
H- I can't help it!
N- you really want me in your mouth don't you?
H- yes..
N- I'm more then just your chew toy
H- I didn't mean it like that stupid!
N- but you know you just want to suck and eat my seed don't you?
H- Nagito..
N- you want me to fill your insides with pleasure. But that lovely spot right inside you
H- Nagito your just teasing me right now.. Izuru is in the next room over..
N- But your pleasuring yourself right now? Aren't you?
H- How did you know?!
N- Are you trying to keep your voice down? Or are your thin fingers not enough to fill you?
H- I'm not using my fingers...
N- What are you using?
H- Toys..
N- You have those? You really are a slut for pleasure.
H- Well your pleasuring yourself too aren't you?
N- I can hear your anger and embarrassment through that text you, tsundere. But I am.
H- Are you close?
N- Yes, are you?
H- very.. Nagito I really wish you were here..
N- Just think of the times I've marked you as mine. The times I've entered you over and over again. As you begged and moaned in pleasure.
H- Nagito..
N- You think body loves being filled up with my seed. You squirt everywhere every time.. your a dirty boy aren't you?
H- I came..
N- good boy me too..
H- I still wish you were here..
N- I'll see you tomorrow at school okay?
H- Okay.. love you
N- I love you too

Time skip~

I woke up to my alarm like usual. Thinking of the texts I had sent last night. It really wasn't enough though. I can't wait to see Nagito. How do I express myself more to Nagito? Whenever we hang out or anything he initiates almost everything. I can only think of the time I kissed Nagito while we were moving in Izuru.
It's already December and we have been dating since October. So three months.
But now that Izuru is here I can't even invite him over to cuddle me.
"Ugh!" I sighed out loud.
"Are you okay?" Izuru asked as he passed me room.
"Oh yeah I'm fine! Just tired!" I made an excuse.
We both walked to school and Izuru told me about abroad.
"Wow that sounds amazing!" I said as we walked into the classroom.
Everyone was slowly coming into classroom and I stayed around Izuru until Chiaki came and surprisingly they both started talking. So I excused myself and went to Nagito.
"Meet me in the bathroom-" I whispered in his ear and left to the bathroom.
A few minutes passed and he came into the bathroom. No one is ever in the bathroom first thing in the morning.
"What's up Hajime?" Nagito said as he entered locking the door behind him making it occupied.
I quickly hugged him and I could feel my face burn with embarrassment.
"H-Hajime?" He questioned.
"I'm sorry I just miss you.. Can we just stay like this for a while??" I asked burying my face into his chest.
He wrapped his arms around me tightly and we sunk down to the grown so I was sitting in his lap still buried in his lap.
"I know it's only been a day. But I can't even give you affection during school because Izuru.." I whined.
"Hajime you'll be fine. You went from August to October not dating me you know? We are more then friends of course now. But we can make it through this okay?" He petted circles in my back.
"Yeah.. I love you Nagito.." I whispered quietly.
"What happens to all your confidence? You only have it when your drunk or horny.." he laughed.
"N-Nagito! I'm always confident!" I said slightly offended.
"Mmhm.. sure babe~" he teased and nibbles on my ear making me gasp out.
He then kissed me and looked at his watch.
"We have to go back to class." He whispered sweetly into my ear.
"O-Okay.."
We both went back to our classroom and the school day began. Luckily Nagito was in the back next to me and Izuru is in the front. So we always get paired up during group projects too.
It was now lunch time. Nagito, Chiaki, Izuru, and I sat together for lunch.
"That's amazing! I've never had anyone play as many games as me!!" Chiaki's eye's were sparkling.
"Seems you two hit off well!" I smiled at them.
"Izuru is the coolest!" She said still excited.
Izuru's face slightly blushed.
Chiaki and Izuru talked about games while Nagito and I just relaxed and watched them.
Soon enough though school came to an end.

Time skip by a week~ it's now December 16. (They have don't get off of school until December 23)

It's snowy again today, I looked out the window at the schools front lawn. The tree that sits in front of the window is bare. Nagito and I haven't been able to even hang out alone since Izuru moved in. Nanami and Izuru have become really close friends so sometimes Nagito and I can sneak to the bathroom to just hug and cuddle.
It's really getting to me though. I miss having my boyfriend around at my place.
School continued on like usual.
"Hey, Chiaki want to show me some games at her house. So I'll be at home later. Is that alright?" Izuru asked.
"Yeah that's fine! Just text me when your on your way back!" I smiled.
As soon as they left the classroom and looked over at Nagito who seemed to have the same idea. We both ran to my house.
I held his hand as we ran. It was freezing outside but my body felt so hot. All I could think about is what's going to happen next.
—-
Thanks for reading! Real smut next chapter I promise! Reminder I have a Danganronpa smut book (looking for requests) and a Korekiyo x Rantaro fanfic, a new chapter will be out in a day or two! 💖
I try to update this fic everyday or two to three days! I have a lot of inspiration so expect a new chapter tomorrow!