Chapter 44

Hajime's POV:

I was currently trying to finish up my daily chores. Nagito was in the other room working on his school work.
I was doing the laundry. Normally Nagito does this. It's because for some reason our apartment complex won't let us switch out the appliances. Well the washer and dryer are deep into the wall for some reason and high off the ground. Yet the openings are tiny.
I got onto my tip toes and reached in for the last sock, the one I was looking for a pair earlier before realizing it was left in the dryer.
I grabbed it and pushed back only to realize I couldn't get my chest up out.
How the hell?! I got in here?  How can't I get out. I pushed against the wall off the dryer trying to get out but it was such an awkward position. Only my waist and below was out of the dryers. I was on my tip toes... and my legs are getting tired from holding my top half up. I relaxed letting my self dangle. I tried to see if that helped. But it didn't.
"Nagito!" I called for help.
"Yes dear?" He called from the other room.
"Come here!" I called.
I heard the sound of a chair moving.
"Yes?" He peaked in.
"I-I'm stuck..." I said embarrassed.
"You know if you wanted me to fuck you, you could have asked..." he laughed.
"No I'm serious! I can't get out!" I yelled at him not on the mood for his jokes.
He came behind me and I felt his hands on my hips. He pulled on them but nothing happened.  Even when I tried pushing against the wall while he pulled.
"How'd you even get in?" He asked.
"I just reached in... it wasn't that hard..." I sighed.
"Hmm... This is a good opportunity~" I could basically hear his smirk.
He pressed his hips into me. My face flushed as I realized what he meant.
"N-Nagito... Get me out first.. And then you can..." I said nervously.
"Hmm~ But this is a rare opportunity~" he pressed his hips again into me.
"Y-you're hard already?!" I asked shocked.
"Well this is a turn on~" I felt him put his hands on the waistband of my pants.
"N-Nagito..." I whined.
He pulled my pants sand boxers down and I felt them fall to the the floor.
I heard him unzip his pants.
I began to get excited at this position. I felt his bare length rub up against me. I pressed against him as much as I could. Trying to get him to put it in already.
"You're in no position to make any demands Hajime~" he slapped my thigh.
I let out a little moan when he did that.
I felt his finger pressed into me. Making me let out a small gasp.
"You're tight~" he said as he began to move his one finger in and out.
"I-I can't control that..." I blushed trying to hide my voice.
"It's impressive. No matter how many times I fuck this little slutty hole of yours, it always goes right back to being tight~" he pressed another finger into me.
"Ahhh~ Nagito..." I moaned his name quietly.
"You're cute little hole always looks like it's begging to be fucked~" he pulled his fingers out.
"N-no~" I whined.
He pulled at my hole. Playing around and occasionally kissing my lower back.
"You're body is hot~" he flirted.
"Nagito this is embarrassing..." I struggled and tried to push out of the dryer a little more but couldn't.
"Are you embarrassed? That your ass is exposed to me? Do you know how many times you've shameless had me fuck you? How you ride me and that pretty little mouth of yours moans my name~ You've seduced me over and over again~ And this embarrasses you?" He teased.
"N-Nagito don't be mean..." I pressed against him as much as I could, his length resting between my ass cheeks.
"You're adorable~" he pressed his tip against me only it out.
"Mmn~" I moaned as he continued to only put his tip in and then pull out.
"Nagito~ Please~" I tried to push against him as he placed his tip in me once again but I couldn't move.
He quickly pulled his tip out and smacked his length against my ass.
"What did I say Hajime?~" he teased.
"N-no demands..." I stuttered out.
"Good boy~" he smirked as he placed his tip right back into me, just pushing a little more into mez
"Ahh~" I moaned.
"Is that all you need baby? Just that much and your moaning?" He teased.
"N-no I want all of you!" I begged as I tried to keep myself still so he wouldn't punish me further.
"Hajime~ You're so cute like this.. you should get stuck more often..." he teased as he began to push slowly into me.
"Yeah yeah~ please Nagito~ please!" I moaned as