Chapter 21

Y'all thank you for your comment! I just feel more comfortable writing Nagito as the top..
I've gotten a few mean comments about it that I deleted. But anyway I really appreciate y'all's support!
Hajime's POV:

It was finally winter again. Early December.
"Nagito~" I whined.
I was currently sitting in his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist and my head over his shoulder. I had been sleeping most of them time while Nagito read his book.
"Yes dear?" He answered.
"I'm bored.." I whined.
"Okay what would you like to do?" He asked.
"Let's go out somewhere!" I smiled.
"Alright! Anywhere specifically?" He asked.
"Why don't we go to the ice skating rink! It's only open til the end of January but all the Christmas decorations are out! I wanna go see them!" I smiled.
"Alright then let's go!" He smiled.
And so Nagito and I left for the ice skating rink.
"I-it's colder out here then I thought it would be.." I said.
"It's getting later in the day. As it gets later in the day it will get colder.." Nagito said also cold.
By now it was 6 at night. The sun shluld be setting within the next hour or so. We got our tickets and got our ice skates.
I struggled to tie my laces. It's not that I'm weak but my hands were shaking from the cold
Making it harder to tie my laces.
"Need help there?~" He teased.
"It's because it's cold! But yes..." I said upset that I admitted defeat and lost against the laces.
Nagito tightened and tied them up. He helped me stand up and then we waddled on over to the rink.
"Ready?" He asked.
"I haven't been ice skating in years.. I've never been good at it so please don't let go of my hand.." I said nervously.
"I promise I won't!" He smiled at me, as
He got onto the ice.
I shakily put my feet onto the ice.
I could feel myself sliding.
"Ready?" He smiled.
I nodded my head in a yes motion. He started to skate slowly, as I held onto his hand tightly. "Yeah have to move your feet!" Nagito laughed noticing he was basically just dragging me.
"Okay.." I said as I tried to move my feet.
I was trying to push of the sides like how I saw others. Magically winter music was playing and it wasn't extremely crowded.
"Look at the lights on the Christmas tree!" I pointed at this huge Christmas tree that was decorated with green and red lights and beautiful gold ornaments.
"It reminds me of the tree my parents put up when I was a child." He smiled softly as he helped me skate forward.
"When I was younger Christmas was amazing. My mom would take Izuru and I to get a tree and we would decorate all together..." I smiled at those old memories.
"Do you still celebrate with your family?" He asked.
"No.. I'm not sure what happened but when I turned 12 life started to change in my house. Izuru went abroad and dad become strict and harsh to my mother and I. My mom started to cry and locked herself in her office everyday. My dad spent all his time abroad, working, or with other women." I had never really told anyone about my child hood.
"Oh.. I'm sorry Hajime.." Nagito said.
"Don't be! Izuru and I are fine! I'm glad Izuru is back.. And I have you now! I'm really happy.." I smiled at him a slight blush covered my face.
Nagito seemed happy to hear that as well as he continued to pull me around. I held onto him for my life. I could barely keep myself up.
Suddenly someone flew right past us causing me to fall down and pull Nagito down with me.
I laughed noticing Nagito had landed right on top of me.
"Are you okay?!" Nagito asked worried.
"I'm fine! Just got surprised!" I laughed.
I gave him a quick kiss and then got up and extended his hand out to me.
We continued to skate around as I wobbled around trying not to fall. After about an hour though I was shaking because I was freezing cold.
"I-I'm starting to get really cold.." I said as I shivered.
"Why don't we head back then?" Nagito suggested.
"Yes please.." I said.
We got off the ice and Nagito helped me out of my skates. We both got our shoes on and walked back to the apartment. I pulled Nagito to my bedroom and onto the beds
"Ahh! Finally warmth!" I smiled as I curcled up into Nagito.
Nagito chuckled as he petted me.
"I wish snow could exist when it's warm.. I hate being cold.." I said.
"Really? I kinda like the cold!" He smiled.
"Nagito your body is freezing like mine.." I said feeling his cold hands.
"Would you like me to warm you up?~" he asked.
I felt my face heat up from that comment.
"I-I.." I stuttered.
Nagito laughed.
I got up and Nagito sat up in the bed. I sat down in his lap so our faces were looking at each other.
I leaned into a kiss but Nagito stopped me putting his finger over my mouth.
"This is kinda sudden.." he laughed.
"Didn't you just say-?" I was confused because Nagito had just asked if I wanted to something like this.
"I just asked if you wanted me to warm you up?But your mind immediately went to this huh?~" He teased me.
I felt my face flush. I felt embarrassed. It sounded like he was asking to do something.
I was about to get off his lap when Nagito pulled me into a kiss.
"Is this what you wanna do, Hajime?~" he whispered into my ear.
"J-just a little.. Izuru will be home soon.." I said looking at the clock.
Nagito snaked his hands up my shirt.
"Mmmn..." I let out a soft moan.
I felt his finger run over my nipple and let out a tiny squeal.
"Don't tease me! Hurry up already~" I said.
"We don't have enough time for all the way.. Let's try something new?" He asked.
"O-okay... What is it?" I asked.
"Let's try 69. We haven't ever done it before." Nagito said.
"A-alright..." I said.
I got off Nagito and undress my lower half Nagito did the same. He laid down and I positioned myself on top of him.
"T-this is a really embarrassing p-position..." I said.
My length and ass were just in his face. Who wouldn't be embarrassed. His length was right in my face as well.
I grabbed onto his length and began to stroke it slowly. Nagito did the same. I opened my mouth to take his length in.
I only took in the tip. Kitten licking around his tip.
Nagito pressed his finger against my entrance. He slowly started to push his finger in. I let our soft moans into his length.
I began to bob my head and taking in more of his length. Trying my best to seep throat him like I always do.
I was choking on his length while he tortured the back of me. Slowly scissoring me and pumping my length painfully slow.
I didn't want to deal with his torture I just wanted to feel good. So I started to suck a little hard and just barely nibble his length.
"H-hey Hajime!" He said feeling the nibbles.
I pulled off him.
"Stop torturing me!" I said upset.
"Fine~" he laughed.
He began to to pump me at a normal pace and pumped his fingers into me as well.
I began to deep throat him again. I could feel him twitching in my mouth. He was gonna cum soon and so was I.
I felt him push his hips hard up into my mouth and his seed went down my throat I tried to savor the flavor and swallow it all.
I came as well after feeling his seed go down my throat.
I pulled up and cum and saliva connect me to nagito's length.
I turned my around and looked at Nagito who had my cum all over his shirt.
"I-I'm sorry!" I said.
"It's okay I'll wipe it off-" he said but before he could get up I pinned him down and began to lick the cum off his shirt, gathering if all I'm my mouth.
"Fuck that's hot..." Nagito grunted watching me.
I brought my mouth up to his and leaned in for a kiss which he accepted I transferred the cum into his mouth and forced him to swallow.
"Now you tasted me too~" I said as I pulled away from the kiss.
"Your really seductive..." Nagito said looking away. I felt his hard boned against me.
It wasn't enough for Nagito.
"Fuck me~" I said rubbing myself against him.
"Like you said Hajime we don't have time..." Nagito said.
"It's fine I'll be quiet~ He won't come into my room when the door is close! So please... Do me~" I practically moaned out.
"Fine.. but if we get caught it's on you.." He said.
"I wanna try a new position!" I said.
"Okay what?" Nagito asked.
"I want you to be rough with me against my desk~" I said.
"Alright then~" Nagito said.
He picked me up and sat me on my desk. I never have anything on it, I only do schoolwork on it and it was all in my book bag. He pulled the black hoodie I had on off me leaving me completely naked.
I spread my legs letting him have good access to me.
"Fuck me hard Nagito~" I said seductively.
Nagito lined himself up to me. Teasingly circling his member around my entrance.
"Put it in already~" I moaned.
Nagito pushed himself in all at once.
"Fuh~" I moaned loudly feeling him fill me up.
He started to thrust into me like a wild beast. He was grunting and the desk was shaking under me.
Noises flooded out of my mouth.
"H-Hajime! A-are you okay?" Nagito asked between his grunts.
"Y-yeah! It feels- G-great~ Keep going~" I moaned it did warm my heart though that he was worried about me.
I heard buzzing next to me where I had placed my phone when got home from ice skating.
"It's Izuru.." Nagito said handing me the phone.
"S-stop so I can answer!!" I moaned out as Nagito continued to thrust but he stopped but just continued at a slower pace.
I rolled my eyes and answered the phone.
"Hey I'm staying at Nanami's. Her parents want me to eat dinner with them and then spend the night since her house is a bit from ours and it will be late." He said.
"O-Okay! N-Nagito is with me! He'll be leaving soon!" I said trying to hold in moans as Nagito picked up the pace slightly.
"Okay. I'll text you when I leave tomorrow." Izuru said.
"Okay! Bye!" I tried to sound happy.
"Bye." He answered I set the phone down upside down so the screen wouldn't produce any light if I got a notification.
Nagito suddenly picked up the pace thrusting hard into me.
"Ahh~ Fuck! Nagito~" I moaned loudly.
"I can't last any longer~" I moaned feeling the knot in my stomach.
"Me too..." Nagito's grunted.
"Fill me with you~"
I moaned pleasure filling my head.
I came onto my chest and then felt Nagi or come deep inside me.
"Nagito~" I moaned his name.
"Hajime. Hang up next time."
I heard the phone next to me.
I scrambled for my phone hanging up the call.
"F-fuck?! I thought I hung up?!" I said freaking out that Izuru had heard that.
"Really? I thought you did that on purpose?" Nagito said.
"You noticed I didn't hang up?!" I asked.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"You should have told me!!" I said embarrassed and upset.
Nagito laughed as I covered my face in shame. I looked up at him upset he was laughing at me.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you.. But this means we have more time~" Nagito smirked as he pulled my legs up making me get closer to his body.
"Ahh~ Stop I just came.." I said feeling over sensitive inside.
"But you love it when I do this~ Everytime you beg and beg for more~" Nagito teased me.
He thrusted slowly into me.
"Nyaa~" I moaned out.
"Your so cute~" Nagito complimented me as he rubbed his hands up and down the sides of my torso.
"D-do me on the bed- This position is starting to hurt.." I said

Nagito picked me still inside me and set me down on the bed.

"Do me all night~" I moaned.

"As you wish~" He answered.

——-
You know what happens next.. to be continued~ Also I really like your guys comments! I remember the first 5 chapters of this book, had no views. I was upset because another book I wrote was doing so well, yet this one had no views. And then suddenly it did! And I'm so happy I love writing this book!