Chapter 35

Hajime's POV:

"Nagito~" I mewed out.
"Yes dear?" He answered.
He was sitting at his desk doing school work. But his parents would be gone all day and I wanted to have fun with Nagito.
I walked over to him wrapping my arms around him.
"Let's do something~" I hinted.
"Not now Hajime I got to finish this..." He sighed.
I frowned. I get it that his work is important but he has a lot of time to do it and this chance isn't going to happen again.
I thought for a minute before an idea popped into my head. I could just play with him until he is done. Teasing him would be fun...
I got down and crawled under his desk. He spread his legs thinking I just wanted to cuddle him at least. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down; he was now looking at me.
"H-Hajime what are you doing?" He asked.
"You won't play with me~ So I'll play with you while you work~" I said as I pulled his length out. It was half hard.
His pink top was basically begging for me to touch and play with it. I rubbed it against my face. Mewing slightly as I enjoyed messing with him. I heard the tapping of computer keys.
He was continuing his work the best he could.
I opened my mouth and licked his length just a little. I pumped it up and down.
It was so hard to keep myself from just jumping on top of him and riding him til I can't stand anymore. It's so big and tempting. But I wanted to tease him for as long as I could.
I put his tip in my mouth. Only sucking the tip for a while, slowly pumping the base. His legs were shaking a little. This was torture for him. But I still heard keys tapping which means he isn't all the way gone yet... Time to kick it up a bit.
I started to put more of his length into my mouth, trying my best to deep throat him. He placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down and using my hair to bring me up. He was starting to get antsy.
I let out soft moans as he got rougher with me, harshly forcing me to take his whole length down my throat. I don't remember when but his length was fully hard, pulsing in my mouth.
I pushed back tears as I choked just slightly on his length.
He pushed me down suddenly, releasing his cum inside my mouth and forcing me to swallow it. I pulled off, coughing just slightly. Saliva and cum dripped from my mouth as I panted for air.
He picked me up from under my arms and brought me into his lap.
"Will you pay attention to me now..?" I panted.
"You win~ Where would you like to do it?"
He asked.
"Somewhere crazy~" I answered excitedly.
"You sure are excited~ Well I have the perfect spot~" He picked me up. He went to the side of the bed picking up a blanket from a basket and gave it to me to hold.
I held onto him as he brought me down to the kitchen.
"A-aren't your maids around?" I asked.
"No they are gone for the day~" he answered.
He set me down and laid the blanket on the large kitchen counter. He picked me back up and sat me down on the edge of the counter.
"Is it a little more comfortable?" He asked.
"Mmhm~ Thank you!" I quickly kissed him.
But he kept me in that kiss. I savored his lips holding tightly onto him.
He moved his hands up and down, following the curve of my body. He pulled my black t-shirt off and threw it to the ground.
He grabbed my chest and began to massage it making me let out soft mewing. He pulled away from the kiss and brought his head down to my chest. He began to bite and suck on my right nipple, using his other hand to play with my other nipple, pulling harshly.
"Nagito~ Be nice to me~" I moaned out.
"Does a slut like you really think they are in any position to make demands?" He said with a sadistic tone.
I stayed quiet trying to behave myself.
"I told you I had work today but you couldn't help yourself could you?" He continued to tease me as he pulled my pants and boxers down.
"I wanted your atten- ahh~ tion.." I moaned out.
"You just couldn't wait huh? You sucked me greedily~" he teased as he began to pump me up and down.
"N-Nagito stop it..." I told him, getting embarrassed at his teasing.
"What did I say about demand?" He said as he squeezed my length just enough to hurt me a little.
"Nnng..." I moaned out in pain.
"I don't think you even deserve to be prepped. You haven't been a very good boy~" he said as he parted my legs.
I leaned back onto my elbows. The blanket below me kept my skin off the cold counter and did make me a bit more comfortable. He pressed his length right against my entrance making it circle around my entrance as a tease.
"Beg for it slut~" he said as he placed his hands around my throat, choking me just slightly.
"Please forgive me Nagito~ Stuff me until I can't breath~" I moaned.
"Good boy~" He shoved himself into me without a second thought.
"Nagito!~" I practically screamed his name.
My body shivered in pleasure and pain. My back arched as I tried to get used to the length inside of me.
He placed his hands on my waist to help him thrust into me. I grabbed on his wrist not knowing where else to put my hands.
It was hard to even think. The hard counter was painful but that just added to the experience.
"NYAAA~" I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate.
I came without wanting and Nagito stopped to look at me.
"That was fast~" he teased me.
He grabbed my waist and picked me up. Placing me away from him with my upper body on the counter and my butt facing him.
He entered himself back into me. My legs were shaking like crazy. I held onto the counter with everything I had. But it was getting harder. I was so sensitive and Nagito was showing no mercy.
He pounded into me. I let out loud moans not knowing what else to do. It felt so good and was so painful.
"Nagito! Nagito~" I moaned out his name continuously.
I hate not being able to see his face when he fucks me. I felt myself starting to lose it. My legs could barley keep me up. I tried keeping my body weight up on my chest against the counter. But my legs still shook like crazy.
"Oh god~ Nagito~ Please~" At this point I didn't even know what I was begging for.
For more pleasure? For him to show mercy. For him cum inside me?
"Hajime I'm close.." He replied.
"M-Me too~" I moaned.
He continued to pound into me, his grip on my waist getting tighter with each passing second. The pain was such a turn on. I could feel his hard length pulsing inside me.
I couldn't last much longer again. I let out high pitched moans as Nagito got faster. His thrusts now sloppy and no in rhythm. But I didn't care he still managed to hit my good spot every time.
"Nnng~" I moaned out as I came onto the blanket.
A few seconds later Nagito came inside of me. He thrusted as he came down off his high. Shoving his seed deeper inside of me.
"Nagito..." I whined in pain from the position.
"Oh sorry!" He helped me stand up and then picked me up. I wrapped myself around him so I wouldn't fall. He also wrapped the blanket around me so I wouldn't get cold on the way to the bathroom.
"Eww.." I said.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"T-this blanket has our cum all over it.. and you wrapped it around me.." I whined.
"Don't be picky, I had to keep you warm. We have to get to my room and then wait for the water to heat up. You're filled with cum anyway so a little more shouldn't be a problem~" he teased.
I blushed and hide my face into Nagito's shoulder. He brought me to his bedroom and sat me down on the toilet. He began to heat up the water.
"You sure were eager this time.." he laughed.
"You wouldn't give me any attention.." I pouted.
"I had work to do darling~ Next time I'll have to punish you more, since you can't behave yourself~" he teased.
I blushed. The thought of that made me excited but I don't really want to admit that to him. I turned away like a blushing mess. Which was probably more embarrassing just telling Nagito if excited me.
The bath water got warm and Nagito sat me down in the water. He began to wash and scrub me as I tried to keep myself awake. After he was done, he cleaned himself off. We finished up and finally were laying down in the bed in the middle of the day.
"Is it okay if we cuddle for the rest of the day?"
I asked.
"Not for the whole day.. but I will cuddle you for a while!" He pulled me in tightly.
I was only wearing boxers and his t-shirt. Nagito wore long pj pants and his t-shirt. He placed loving kisses on my face and I curled myself into him. The next thing I knew, I had fallen asleep.

——-
Tried a new writing style ish? What do y'all thing? I'm also going to try to post a chapter on New Year's Eve! Wow only one more chapter left for the year! Thank you all for reading my book this year! The amount of support heavily out ways the hate! Thank you for all your lovely people! I enjoy reading your comments! 💖💖