Chapter 28

Why did y'all think the latest chapter was the end?? Not even close man-

Hajime's POV:

"Nagito! Let's go already!" I said excited.
"Okay okay! Do you have everything?" He asked me.
"Yep!!" I smiled.
Nagito and I decided to take a small trip the hot springs. So 1 over night but I was excited. Nagito and I had grown closer to each other. I didn't even know that was possible.
I held onto Nagito's hand as we both carried our bags that we packed.
————
"Wow it's beautiful here!" I said as we arrived to the inn we would be staying it.
"I'm glad you like it!" Nagito smiled, he had picked where we were going.
The inn was connected to the hot springs. It was really cold. Winter had already rolled around again.
"Let's get inside!" Nagito smiled probably noticing me shivering.
When we entered a lady stood at the desk and greeted us.
"Hello! Welcome to Sakura Blue inn!" She smiled.
"Hi! I have a reservation!" Nagito smiled. He went to take to the lady and check us in as I looked around.
It was a very traditional Japanese inn. It was beautiful. I can't wait to see what our room is like.
"Right this way!" The lady said.
Nagito and I followed her down a hallway to a room. She handed Nagito a key.
"Here you are!" She smiled.
"Thank you!" Nagito bowed.
She left and Nagito opened the door. We walked into the room. Right when you walked in there was a table with seat cousins sitting around to sit 4.
There was a book shelf and a Tv. I looked to the right and there was a room connected to the main room. I walked into it setting down my stuff. A large king bed sat in the middle of the room. It had rose petals in a heart along with a few romantic things around the room. My face blushed bright red.
"Do you like it?" He smiled.
I nodded my head yes embarrassed.
"It was the same price to get a couple room versus a room with two twin beds. And we are a couple.." Nagito smiled.
"It's cute..." I smiled picking up one of the rose pedals.
"Enough of that though... Why don't we go in the hot spring!" I said excited.
"That is what we are here for!" He smiled.
We walked out of our room and looked around for hot springs and eventuality found it thanks to the help of signs.
We entered in and went into the boys side. It was kinda late. Since Nagito and I spent most the day traveling here.
We both found a locker and undress placing our stuff in the lockers and locking it's I wrapped a towel around my waist. And so did Nagito.
We walked out to the hot spring finally. The air was freezing cold but I could feel the steam from the hot spring.
My body shivered and my feet hurt from standing on the cold ground.
"God- It's cold.." I said.
"Then let's get in!" He smiled at me.
We both walked to the other end of the hot spring. We got in and sat down on this ledge made for sitting.
"Ahh~" I moaned out after feeling the warm water surround my body.
"Hey those noises are for me only.. We are in public." Nagito said slightly offended.
"You can make me moan better I promise you that.." I laughed.
I looked around no one was in the hot spring.
"That's surprising.. no is around.." I commented.
"It's pretty late I'm sure most people are asleep.." Nagito said.
"So then we are alone?" I asked.
"I guess?" He answered.
I immediately got into nagito's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and embraced him.
"Hajime?" Nagito said out of surprise.
"I-I just wanna be close to you..." I smiled.
Nagito gave me a kiss on the forehead. We stay liked that for a bit. My body was hot from the water and my head felt like it was melting from Nagito giving me small kisses of attention.
I shuffled around because my legs were falling asleep.
"Ahh~" I let out a surprised squeak as I felt Nagito's length hit right up against my entrance.
I covered my mouth in embarrassment.
"W-Why are you hard?" I asked.
"You naked sitting in my lap... Did you expect me not to?" He laughed slightly.
Nagito pressed his hips up against me and I felt his length go around my butt crack. It feels so big and hard.. I moved my hips slightly feeling the length.
"Wanna do it here?~" Nagito asked.
"Sure.. But what if someone walks in?" I asked.
"We are all the way over here. They won't see is if they don't come around the bend.. Just try your best to be quiet~" He teased.
I took a deep breath and then got up slightly positioning myself above his length. I slowly sat myself down on him.
"Nagito~" I moaned his name.
The hot water makes this a whole other experience. It's better then when we did it in the hot tub forever ago..
"M-my legs are shaking..." I said trying to move myself up and down.
"I'll help you sweetie~" He kissed me as he began to move my hips.
I had trouble containing my moans at first.
"Nagito~" I moaned his name.
He put his hand over my mouth. I let out whimpers and whines. I wanted him to ram me so hard, I wanted him to fuck me and I wanted to let my voice free. This is torture...
Nagito seemed to be enjoying seeing me whine and feel tortured. I tried to move my hips faster but in this position it was so hard to. My legs were shaking and in the hot water it was hard.
"Nagito please~ Fuck me harder~" I moaned.
Nagito picked me up sitting me on the edge of the hot spring so only my legs were in. The cold stones made me squeal but it felt kinda nice.
Nagito stood up and spread my legs, he lined himself back up with him.
"Put it in~" I moaned.
He held onto my hips and started to push into me. I covered my mouth trying my best to keep in moans. I looked into Nagito's eyes and he seemed to be enjoying this. This is one of his kinks right? Public sex?
He is pounding me pretty hard... I guess he really is enjoying this... my muffled moans filled the air and it was torturing me to not be able to fully let go.
"God your hot~" Nagito complimented me.
He knew I loved being either complimented or verbally abused during sex..
"N-Nagito slow down~ I-I Mmm... Can't h-hold my moans in~" I moaned out trying to be quiet.
He continued to pound into me just as hard.
"Ahh~" I moaned out as I came into my stomach.
"Hajime..." Nagito grunted as he came into me.
"Fuh... Nagito~" I panted.
"I love you..." He kissed me.
"I love you too~" I smiled.
————

Sorry this chapter took long to get out. I'm dealing with emotional stuff. Just went through a break up and Komahina is my comfort ship so it was hard to write romance right now. I'll try to update again soon.