Chapter 20

Wow we made it to chapter 20! I really like this book so I wanna continue it! Would you guys prefer to see them progress through the rest of third year and college to adult life? Or do you guys want me  to just skip to their adult life? (There would be more drama with the first one and more content)

Hajime's POV:

We were now a few weeks into third year. Nagito was finally back. Every chance we got we were together.
It's Friday night, Soda decided to host a party. Everyone was going to go since we thought we haven't all partied together since Nagito was back.
The party wasn't til 6 so everyone went home to get ready. I took a shower and changed into Nagito's hoodie and then put on my black jeans. I don't dress as special as the others in my class. My fashion sense is quite boring.
But Izuru dresses pretty much the same as me.
"Hey Izuru you ready to go?" I asked walking to his room.
"Yeah." He answered tiredly.
He is probably only really going since Chiaki said she would be there. He doesn't really like parties.
We both left the house walking to soda's house.
When we arrived we were actually one of the last. Nagito was talking to to soda and fuyuhiko when I walked in. Chiaki was talking to sonia and ibuki.
"You guys are here! Welcome!" Soda said approaching us.
Izuru walked over to Chiaki but soda stayed by me.
"What do you have planned for tonight?" I asked.
"Basic highschool games. I was able to get quite a few boozes as well! Seems everyone is enjoying them.." Soda said with a creepy smirk.
"What exactly are these games?" I asked.
"Truth or dare and spin the bottle!" He said smirking.
"For Gundham or Sonia?" I asked.
"Either.." He said.
I laughed a little.
"I'm gonna talk to Nagito! Good luck with them~" I teased him.
I walked over to Nagito. I hugged him saying hi.
"Wanna get something to drink?" He asked.
"Yeah!" I smiled and we walked over to the drinks.
Most of which were alcoholic. I thought for a second. I haven't had alcohol in a long time.. it's a highschool party.. it would be fun! I picked up a drink and tasted it.. it doesn't taste the best but it's fun right?
Nagito and I found a couch to sit on.
I sat right next to him. Sipping my drink.
"What was last year like for you?" Nagito asked.
"Hmm.. It's was fun? I mean our class got a whole lot closer. We went on a field trip to Okinawa.. But I mean it wasn't really interesting." I answered trying to think back.
"Who did you hang out with mostly?" He asked.
"Really everyone! But I guess mostly Chiaki, Izuru.. And I often would hang with Soda and Fuyuhiko!" I answered.
I told Nagito about the times I hung out with soda and fuyuhiko. But after a few minutes of talking soda called everyone over to sit in a circle.
Nagito sat by me but he seemed like he was hiding his emotions? Which was weird.. since nothing is happening right now.
"Ohh! Are we playing spin the bottle?!" Ibuki said excitedly sitting by Mikan.
"We sure are!" Soda said with a thumbs up.
"We all know the rules so let's play!" He smiled.
And so the game began- kisses between soda and fuyuhiko which the both gaged at, Sonia and Mikan which Mikan felt terrible for. Mahiru and Hiyoko. And then Ibuki and Mikan. But then it was Nagito's turn. He looked slightly uncomfortable.  But he spun it anyway. The bottle landed on Chiaki.
Everyone silently looked at me and Nagito and then Chiaki. Nagito looked quite worried. It was kinda cute. I giggled a little.
"If it's fine with Chiaki I don't mind a quick peck Nagito!" I laughed a little looking at his clearly worried face.
He we crawled over slowly nervous.
"It's okay Nagito! We have been friends for a while I don't mind! Think of it as a friendship kiss!" She smiled.
Chiaki is a very sweet friendly girl. Nagito leaned in a gave her a quick peck.
"I'm sorry.." he said as he went back to his seat.
"It's fine! A friendship kiss doesn't count as a first kiss!" She smiled.
"What??" The class shouted in surprise.
"T-that was your first kiss?!" I said slightly shocked.
"No it was a friendship kiss so it doesn't count!" She huffed.
Friendship kiss or not that was a kiss on the lips even if it wasn't romantic.
The game continued and I had to spin the bottle. As it spun I was too a little nervous hoping it would land on Nagito.
The bottle stopped and I followed it to the person it landed on.
"Ew no!" We both shouted.
Everyone laughed. It had landed on Izuru.
"Okay- We defiantly aren't making them kiss.. So just spin the bottle again!" Soda laughed.
So I did, I spun the bottle and this time it landed on Soda.
"Just my luck.." I said slightly disappointed.
"Hey!" Soda said slightly offended. I crawled to soda. We both couldn't stop laughing. I tried to get serious and finally gave soda a light quick peck.
We both laughed, we had became close friends over the years and kissing each other was too funny. We both had people we really liked so it meant absolutely nothing to us. I crawled back and then game continued.
At this point everyone had kisses one or two people. So we called it a game and everyone got up taking a break before we started the next game.
I went over to get something to drink.
"Here try this one! I just made it~" TeruTeru said while handing me a red solo cup filled with what looked like a blue drink.
"W-what is it?" I asked.
"It's just a fancy cocktail that I got bored and made. I gave on to Gundham, Sonia, and Mikan." He said.
"Well since the others have it I guess it's fine.." I said accepting the drink.
I tasted it and it tasted like fruit, you could barely taste the alcohol.
"Wow this taste great!" I said.
Teruteru smiled and then went back to make another drink. I left the room and found Izuru and Chiaki.
"Heys guys!" I smiled.
"Where is Nagito?" Chiaki asked.
"Oh? Normally he follows me around maybe he went to talk to the others.." I said noticing he wasn't with me.
"He seemed a bit upset the last I saw him."
Izuru said.
"Really? I wonder what happened.." I said.
I left them to look for Nagito who was talking to Fuyuhiko and Peko.
He seems fine.. I don't wanna interfere with his conversation.
I went to talk to soda who was with Gundham and Sonia.
"Hello Hajime!" Sonia greeted me.
"Heys guys! Teruteru told me you guys tried his special drink as well!" I smiled.
"Yes, the concoction was pleasing to my taste." Gundham replied.
"It almost didn't taste like alcohol!" Soda said.
"I finished mine so I must request for another! Does anyone else like to have one as well?" Sonia asked.
We all nodded, there couldn't be a lot of alcohol giving that it didn't taste like it that much. Soda went with her to get the drinks.
Gundham and I continued to talk.
"So how has it going with Sonia and Soda?" I asked.
For some reason everyone told me who they liked. Except a few who either didn't have one or just were the quiet type.
Gundham and I talked about Sonia and soda until they came back.
"Here!" Soda gave me one.
We all enjoyed the drinks and drank them pretty fast. Although we could tell we were quite drunk.. I could barely think straight.
My breathing became heavy and hard to control. My body felt warm.
"I-I don't feel so good I'll be back.." I said to them as I left they didn't seem to feel all that good either.
Why do I feel like this? I didn't drink that much.. there couldn't have been that much alcohol in those drinks.. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door.
That's when I noticed I was quite hard. Why now? This is the worst possible time.. I don't feel good.. my head is spinning..
I pulled out my phone and fumbled as I tried to  text Nagito to help.
H- Plese come to bathroom