Chapter 47

Hajime's POV:

I stared at the ring on my hand. I almost couldn't believe it... it's the reason we had that big fight on that vacation... it's the reason he left me again.
But here it is.. on my finger. It's a really pretty ring. It's simple but I like it. The day after I immediately called Chiaki and Izuru. They were more then happy for us.
I want to be with him more but we are still dealing with school and everything else. But atleast at night we are sleeping together. Occasionally keeping each other up to indulge in one another.
I didn't think he wanted to get married which is why I dropped the issue.
"Hey are you ready to go?" I called for Nagito.
"Yeah give me a second! I can't..." his voice trailed off.
I got up to go check on him.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I.. I can't..." he looked defeated at his messy tie.
"Here I'll help!" I giggled.
Straighten it out, around twice, up, and through! I pulled it nicely together at the top.
"There you go..." I straightened out his light blue colored shirt.
"I love this color on you..." I said as I readjusted his black tie which matched his black dress pants.
"Do you? I don't normally wear blue.." he said.
"Mmhmm.. You're ponytail looks nice as well..." I kissed his cheek.
"Well you're look lovely as always~" he smiled.
I was wearing a white button down with a navy blue tie, and navy blue dress pants.
Kaede told us to wear anything, but something more on the nice side.
"Time to go to your ex girlfriend weddings~" I teased him.
"We never dated..." he sighed.
"Don't tell her mom that!" I laughed.
I grabbed my phone and put in my pocket along with my keys and wallet.
Nagito and I left to the wedding. We had to take the train to it, they were having it at some kind of restaurant. For being a very flowery person, I didn't think Kaede would have her wedding during the end of fall. But it will be inside so I'm sure she'll have flowers everywhere.
When we finally arrived it seemed to be a hosting place. Specifically for weddings, funeral gatherings, etc.
I could see catering and waiters, running around and others behind the scene. We entered and looked around. Of course I didn't know many here. Neither did Nagito it looked like.
We found a seat towards the back, not wanting to get in the way. It really is a small wedding. She must be really trying to keep it secret.
Soon the music began and we all watched to see the first bride come out.
First came out, who I assumed was Miu. She has pinkish blonde hair, her dress was surprisingly very revealing. But she still looked beautiful and graceful. Then came out Kaede. Her dress was more modest but still gorgeous.
Then the ceremony began.
———
"I'm so glad you guys came!" Kaede came up to us.
It was now the party for after the wedding, Kaede changed into a short white dress, probably to dance and move around better. But she still had her veil and hair the same.
"Congratulations!" I smiled.
"This is Miu! Miu this is Nagito and Hajime!" She smiled.
"Nagito... as in the guy your mom keeps trying to get you to fuck?" Miu glared at Nagito.
"Miu! Language! And unfortunately yes. But you don't have to worry! Nagito is dating lovely Hajime!" Kaede smiled at us.
"A-actually fiancé now..." I shower her my ring.
"Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy for you two!!!" She hugged us tightly.
"Ohh! Okay. Then he's off the hook for now..." she glared at him.
Nagito laughed nervously.
"It's was a really pretty wedding..." Nagito daisy
"Thank you! I'm just glad my mom didn't find out..." she said.
We continued to talk to them until they moved on to talk to other guests. Nagito and I ate and tried to talk to others but they all seemed to be one huge friend groups. After a bit we decided to call it a night and said goodbye to miu and Kaede.
"They are so cute together..." I said as we rode the train home.
"Mhmm.. I'm glad she found someone. They are legally married so her mom can't intervene anymore." Nagito said.
"I feel bad for her.. to not have your parents at your wedding.. well I guess it will be the same for me..." I sighed realizing neither of my parents would come.
"It's okay Hajime..." he placed his hand on mine.
"I wonder if that old man will ever get his head out of his ass..." I said.
"Probably not.. but we have each other. And the wedding will be all about you~" he kissed my cheek.
"It's gonna be about both of us..." I giggled.
The train finally arrived and we both got off. Its dark out. But after short walk we finally made it home.
"I'm exhausted..." Nagito said as he began to strip himself of his formal attire.
"Do you have a lot of work to do tomorrow?" I asked as I did the same and began to change into pjs.
"Unfortunately..." he sighed.
"Well then lets get ready for bed! I'm tired too!" I smiled.
————
Time skip so now it's Christmas time~