Chapter 25

Hajime's POV:

College felt like it was speeding by. Nagito and I were constantly doing something, school work, working, trying to live.
Never thought college would be this stressful. The only peaceful times I get are when I work in the flower shop. Even though it's still work..
I have a few regular costumes who come in for their significant others. Makoto seems to be extra busy too. He said Togami and him are thinking of moving. Makoto of course doesn't want to leave his flower shop.
I feel like fall time is always so busy. But I try my best to keep up with things. My mom surprisingly has started to send more letters. I started to reply back, she told me to send them to her friends house. I feel bad for her. She can't escape from father.
My phone started to buzz and looked over it read Chiaki.
"Hey Chiaki what's up?" I answered the phone.
"Hey! Izuru and I were wondering if you guys were free this Saturday for dinner?" She asked.
"I'm pretty sure we are! I can ask Nagito tonight!" I said.
"That would be great! I miss not being able to see my best friends almost everyday.." Chiaki sighed.
"I miss you guys too! Life's been so busy!" I said.
"I know! I barely have time for games!" She said upset.
"I'm sure you stay up all night anyway to play them..." I laughed.
"You caught me.." She sighed and then giggled.
"Well I'll let you go! Text me so we can figure out Saturday!" Chiaki said.
"Will do! Bye!" I smiled.
"Bye!!" She said in her usual cheery voice.
Well I'm glad she is doing okay. It would be nice to see them! It's been so long. Nagito would probably love to see her as well. I miss Nagito. He looks pretty happy when I see him. But to be honest, I haven't been very happy.. I haven't been able to be with Nagito or my friends. It's always school, work, and homework. It's exhausting. Pointless thoughts filled my head as I worked around the shop.
————
I got home from work and unlocked the door to the apartment. I heard talking but I could make out what was being said. Nagito is probably watching something.
I opened the door and my eyes fell upon a scene I wasn't prepared for. Some girl was in Nagito's lap as he laid on the floor.
"H-Hajime! It isn't what it looks like!" Nagito shouted trying to get her off him quickly. She complied and got off.
I was speechless. I didn't know if I should cry or yell. The girl got up grabbing her stuff.
"I didn't know he had a boyfriend... What a waste." She said as she walked out by me.
So then she was here to hook up with him.. But Nagito told me he was gay? No he didn't... we just started dating.. so I assumed he only like guys. Has he always been hooking up with girls on the side? Was I not enough for him.
Tears began to fall from my face as I cried. I dropped my bag on the ground.
"H-Hajime let me explain!" Nagito said getting up quickly.
"N-Nagito.. Who was she.." I said trying not to cry.
"She was just her to do a project!" Nagito said rushing over to me.
"W-why was she on top of you.." I asked sniffling.
"She pushed me down right when you came in! She started hitting on me so I asked her to leave and then she pushed me down!" Nagito explained as he worriedly wiped the tears I was trying to hold in away.
"You... Y-You promise?" I cried.
"I promise Hajime! I love you!" He said pulling me into a tight hug.
He rubbed circles into my back.
"Why are you still crying?" He asked worried.
"I.. I don't know.. I don't want anyone to take you from me.." I cried.
"Hajime it's okay.. I'm all yours.." he kissed me.
He held me like that for quite a while while I cried. I hated myself for crying but I realized that Nagito really isn't all mine. He has his own life. Just like when he left me I'm highschool.
———-
"I talked to my professor but he won't let me switch partners.." Nagito said as we sat on the couch cuddled together.
"But she tried to go after you!" I argued.
"I know, but he said that we should just do the project in a public location." Nagito said.
"Nagito I don't want you with that girl again..." I said.
"I know but this project is half our grade this semester. We will do the project in the library so everyone can see us, okay?" Nagito said.
I made a grunt noise upset. But said okay. I trusted Nagito. But I don't want him around that girl. Plus her doing this project with him after his classes takes time away from me being with him. So I came up with a plan..
—————
I watched Nagito and the girl meet at the library table. It was right in the middle of the library. So he kept his promise...
I hid at a table far enough away they wouldn't notice me but I could watch them while doing my own homework.
A few minutes passed when the girls eyes matched up with mine. She had short brown hair and slightly tanned skin. She smirked at me before winking.
She moved her chest closer to Nagito pushing it up against his arm. Nagitos face looked s little red but he did ask her to give him some space. I glared daggers into her.
A few more moments passed by and she grabbed Nagito's hand trying to hold it. He pulled his hand away asking her to stop touching him.
She pouted saying he was mean in a cutesy voice. God I wanted to punch her in the face. They continued to do the project and I was actually able to do a lot of my homework. Nothing happened so I assumed she had finally given up. A few hours passed and Nagito got up gathering his things. I cleaned my stuff up too.
I probably should tell him I was spying on him but if it looks like I'm walking by the library maybe he won't be suspicious. She also gathered her stuff up.
I walked out of the library and to the side. Nagito and her came out they walked down to the sidewalk.
"Okay see you." Nagito said.
I began to walk towards him but she suddenly pulled Nagito in by the collar of his jacket, giving him a little bit to long of a kiss.
I immediately ran up and pushed her of him. Making her step bavk a few.
"Hajime?!" Nagito said confused.
"Stay away from him." I said to the girl.
"Oh your back. It's not really any of your business what he does with me~" She said stepping closer to me.
"It is. We are dating. He wants nothing to do with you." I said back.
"Is that why you were spying on us in the library? Aren't you supposed to trust your partner?~" she teased also revealing me.
"You were spying on me?!" Nagito said slightly upset and shocked.
"Look how I deal with my relationship with Nagito isn't your business. Nagito has no interest in you." I argued back.
"Really? Don't think I didn't notice his little tent in his pants when I pushed myself up against him~" she said.
"W-what..." I didn't know what to say back.
I did notice the blush on his face when she did that but of course I didn't see under the table.
"T-that's not true.." I said.
"Hmm? Of course it is? I saw it. Why don't you ask him?" She said.
I looked back at Nagito who looked away from me.
"Stay away from Nagito. And stay away from me." I said as I grabbed his hand beginning to walk away.
"Nagito call me if you guys break up!" She yelled.
I angrily walked back to our apartment and when we entered it Nagito closed the door behind him.
"Nagito. Why did you look away. Why didn't you answer my question." I asked but I wasn't really asking him.
"I-it was just a psychological response.. We haven't done it in a while.. Of course I'd never want to do it with her!" Nagito tried to explain.
"So she did turn you on?" I asked my backed turned to him.
"No! I told you! It was a psychological response! Any guy would reply the same!" Nagito with a very worried voice.
"I wouldn't." I said.
"That's because your gay!" Nagito said.
"I thought you were too." I said.
"I-I'm not sure.. I never liked anyone before you and haven't liked anyone after you.. Of course I'm attracted to you so I guess I am gay? I haven't thought about it.." He said.
I turned around and looked down. I couldn't tell if he was still hard.
I walked towards him and he backed up until he was against the wall. I unzipped his pants but Nagito tried pulling my hands away.
"Your hard." I said.
"It doesn't just go away! You should know that!" Nagito said embarrassed.
"Do you wish I was a girl? Do you wish I had boobs too..." I said as I fell to the ground in defeat.
I can't turn Nagito on just by pressing my chest against him. I don't have huge boobs like her.. her figure was nice too.. she was so thin but curvy.
"No." He replied. I looked up.
"I fell for you for you. Not your body. But you should know that I love your body." He said as he picked me up.
"When you wear lingerie, maid costumes, etc.. or just when your wearing your normal clothes, your body is constantly turning me on. It's intoxicating." Nagito said as he placed me down on our couch.
Moving his hand up and down the sides of me. Making me blush as he kissed my cheek.
"I tell you all the time that I love your chest~ Your absolutely stunning~" Nagito whispered lovingly into my ear making shivers run down my back.
"Y-your just saying that to get on my good side.." I said.
Nagito placed kisses on my neck. I let out soft moans.
"N-Nagito..." I whispered his name.
He pulled his face up to mine. I leaned in to the kiss. I wanted to be mad at him though. But he is right. I think he loves me...
————
I was laying down on top of Nagito my head on his chest. As we laid in our bed tired from the day.
"Do you have to meet with that girl again?" I asked.
"No. We finished our project luckily.. So I don't have to be alone with her again." Nagito said.
"I'm glad! Oh by the way Izuru and Chiaki want to meet up with us this weekend! Are you free?" I asked.
"Yeah I can make some time.." Nagito said as he thought.
"Great! We haven't seen them in a while!" I said.
Nagito kissed my forehead.
"W-what was that for?" I asked.
"I just want to give you some attention~" He smiled.
My faced heated up as Nagito gave me small kisses of attention. And softly rubbing my back and head.
"N-Nagito.. I love you.." I smiled.
"I love you too sweetie~" He continued to give me attention.
I really enjoyed just laying there with him smothering me in attention. I wanted to kiss him.. I leaned up a little bring my face close to his asking for a kiss. He kissed me back. We had a soft make out session as he hands roamed around my body underneath the sheets.
The session started to get slightly more heated as he started to move his hands down my body. Softly squishing my butt and thighs making me let out soft moans in between our kisses.
He scooted so he was siting against the headboard and I was in his lap.
"H-hey Nagito.. C-could I try being top?"
I asked.
Nagito's face went pale at my request.
"I don't think that's a good idea.." Nagito looked away clearly nervous.
"But I want to try!" I said.
Suddenly Nagito flipped us over so I was under him.
"But haven't we already established that you can't do anything other then be a bottom? You shameless ask me every time to fill you to the brim~" Nagito teased me.
"I.. I don't ask that every time!" I said embarrassed.
"Hmm? Are you sure? Please tell me what you say everytime?" Nagito teased.
"Y-Your changing the subject!" I said.
"You can't feel good from anything other then me entering you~ So why does it matter?" Nagito said.
"F-fine.." I said upset he wouldn't let me top.
I don't know if I'd be able to though. When he is fucking me I can't think of anything else..
"Atleast let me dominate you a little.." I said as I pushed him up so I could ride him at least.
I pulled his pj pants and boxers down and then pulled my boxers down.
I lined myself right above him. We were both hard already.
"Hmm.. it might be too dry.." I said as I decided to go to the bed side draw taking out the lube. I pressed some out onto my hand and then rubbed it over Nagito.
I started to push his length into me as I sat down. Eventually getting all of him in me.
"Ahh~ It's so deep~" I moaned
"What did I say?" Nagito teased.
"S-shut up.." I said embarrassed.
I slowly moved my hips up and down against him.
"See~ Your riding me yourself~ Don't you love it when I'm inside you?" Nagito continued his teasing.
"Ahh~ N-No.." I clearly lied.
"Are you sure? Your moving your hips all by yourself?~" Nagito said.
"Ahh~ I can't stop them~" I moaned.
"That's what I thought~ Tell me how much you love it~" Nagito said as he placed his hands on my hips helping me move.
"I love it so much~" I moaned.
Nagito pushed me down pinning me to the bed.
"Ahh~ No!" I whined as he pulled out of me.
"You want it so badly don't you?" Nagito teased as he teasingly tapped himself against my entrance.
"Nagito.. P-put it back in~ Please~" I whined.
"Come on.. ask for it. Say what you say every time~" He teased.
I spread my legs and use my fingers to spread my hole.
"Please Nagito~ Fill me to the brim~ Come inside me~" I begged.
"Good boy~" He teased as he began to enter back into me.
"Ahhh~ Fuck yeah~" I moaned as he thrusted into me.
"Your my little submissive slut~ Your such a slut for my dick! You really think you could top me?~" He insulted me as he pounded hard into me.
"N-No~ I love your dick inside me!~" I moaned being over whelmed by pleasure.
"Are you close?" He asked.
"Ahh~ Y-Yeah~ Fuh~" I moaned.
"Me too baby~" He grunted.
That's a new nickname baby? I like that.. I'm all his. His darling, his baby.
"C-call me that again.." I said shyly.
"Baby? Do you like it when I use pet same for you?" He asked.
"Mmmnn~ Yeah~" I moaned.
"Your my baby~" he whispered lovingly into my ear making me cum.
He continued into me I knew how to make he cum faster.
"Nagito~ Yes~ Nagito deep in me~" I moaned his first name.
Not many people call him by his first name. And I know he loves it when I use it during sex. He came into me after a few more thrusts.
"That felt amazing~" I smiled.
Nagito picked me up bring me to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
————
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! I MADE A NEW KOMAHINA STORY!
It's a miraculous ladybug x Komahina au! Please go check it out!! Two characters are currently out!