Chapter 3

Hajime's POV:

I started to wake up and felt the warmth of something around me. I opened my eyes looking at what was curled against my back.
"N-Nagito?!" I yelled as I fell backwards of the bed.
"Ow!" I yelled as landed on the ground.
"H-Hajime!?" Nagito shot up from the bed.
And then it all hit me. The bathroom confession, him carrying me home, and the way he made me moan last night. All the embarrassing things I said and did.
I covered my face in embarrassment.
"I-I'm sorry I just remember what happened.." I said quietly.
"Sorry.. I told you that you'd regret it..." Nagito said looking away sad.
"No no no! I don't regret it! It's just when I'm drunk I get more confidence.. it's embarrassing thinking about everything," I said trying to get up, but my legs gave out on me.
"But I definitely don't regret it!" I continued I said as I tried to crawl onto the bed.
"Hajime-" Nagito called my name noticing my struggle. He picked me up under my arms and lifted me into his lap. I noticed I had boxers on and a t-shirt. Which means Nagito dressed me. How thoughtful.. he must of cleaned me up as well..
"T-Thank you.." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.
"Are you in pain?" He asked.
"Kinda.. it just feel a bit sore and my legs feel really weak." I explained.
"I'm sorry.. I lost control of myself!" He apologized.
"I really did enjoy is Nagito.." I said I have him a quick kiss.
We laid down and stayed on top of him resting a little more.
"Do you want to tell everyone we are dating or keep quiet for a while?" I asked.
"I don't mind people knowing. You told me that everyone knew you liked me though.." Nagito giggled a little at me.
"H-hey.. Your right we should tell them." I said.
I looked at my phone, "wow.. 123 messages?" I said out loud. I looked through my messages. Most of them being from soda and sonia. One thing they have in common, annoying me about Nagito...
I texted everyone back saying that we were okay. I opened Nanami's message she was asking if I was okay.
N= Nanami H=Hajime
N: Are you two okay? Did you make it back safe?
H: sorry for the late reply! Last night was a little crazy..
N: what happened!!
H: we sorta.. did it...
N: really?!
H: yeah..
N: aww! Im so happy for you two!
H: thanks! we are officially dating now!
N: I'll let you two have some alone time! I promise I won't tell anyone you guys did it!
H: Thanks! Ttyl

"Who are you texting?" Nagito asked.
"Nanami.. She was wondering if we were okay!" I smiled.
"Nanami is such a kind girl.." He said.
"I told her I liked you first. She always gave me advice to get closer to you.." I said.
"Your too cute.." Nagito said as he kissed my forehead.
Time skip~
I walked into class a little more nervous then usual. Quickly my classmates crowded me.
"Where Nagito?"
I heard someone say.
"He didn't come with you?" I heard another voice.
"Hajime did you confess?!" I heard another voice.
"Calm down everyone-" when I said that everyone quieted down to hear me.
"Yes I did. We are dating now.." I said duly.
"Ekk!" I heard the girls squeal.
"Congrats Hajime!" Nekomaru patted me on the back and I almost fell over.
"You finally had the confidence to do it. Congratulations on your mission Hajime!" Gundham said. He was trying to be supportive even if he called it a mission..
"Hajime how far did you go?" Soda nudged.
I felt my face get warm but before I had to answer Mahiru slapped Soda on the arm.
"Don't you have any manners? We don't need to know that!" Mahiru scolded him.
"Well we are all happy for you!" Nanami smiles at me and then gave me a hug.
"Group hug!" Nekomaru yelled and grabbed a bunch of our classmates and the rest running towards me. I could barely breathe but I was happy. Everyone disassembled and I continued to talk to some of the girls who wanted to know why I liked Nagito.
Nagito opened the door and the whole room went silent looking straight at him.
"G-Guys not again.." I sighed as they all ran to Nagito.
I laughed and Nagito for in once seemed to be embarrassed infront of everyone. He normally doesn't show any other emotions then "happy" around everyone.
They say continued with everyone starting to talk about their crush. Soda talking more about Sonia then usual. It made me happy..
"Hajime- Nagito!" Nanami called as she walked up to our desks.
"Hey Nanami!" I nagito smiled.
"You have to promise me, just because you two are dating now you won't forget about me!" She made a small pouting face.
"Of course not! We could never forget about our little gamer girl!" I smiled at her.
We giggled and we all talked like we usual did. Nothing changed much and I really enjoyed it. When school ended we all went to the arcade like usual. But our classmates followed us their. And somehow it turned into a Monday arcade party.
Fuyuhiko and Peko were playing a multiplayer game that Fuyuhiko kept losing and Peko kept apologizing. Gundham and Soda were battling in guitar hero, while Sonia watched clapping her hands to the beat. Mahiru was trying to get Hiyoko to leave Mikan alone who kept losing against ibuki in DDR. Nekomaru and Akane didn't really seem to be enjoying the arcade but they enjoyed the snacks for sure. Togami was watching over everyone and Teruteru was watching the fight happen between hiyoko and Mikan.
I laughed happy that everyone was together. Nagito, Nanami, and I played Galga like we usual did. Trying to compete. I lost like usual.

Time skip~

After everyone was done and Togami lectured us about doing our homework we decided to go home. When I got home I got a text from Nagito just asking if I was safe. He is so caring.. I still feel like this isn't real. But I still remember all the pain and pleasure so it has to be real..
It so lonely in the apartment. Not that I miss home much. If I was home I would have never done all that with Nagito.. But I still feel alone. What I've heard of Nagito's parents is that they are very kind and are good parents. Not sure if that's true because Nagito thinks everyone is nice and that he doesn't deserve anyone. Like he's told me before. But I still try to believe that he has good parents.
Must be nice. My mom is always out with friend or if she was home she never spoke to me much. My dad started hating me after I came out as gay. It's probably why he is paying for this apartment for me. So I'll be far from him. And when 18 and done with highschool he'll stop and they both will ignore me for good.
I've tried texting them a few times to see how they are doing. But never got a response. I laid down on my bed starting to feel kinda depressed.

Sorry if this chapter was boring but I needed it to set up the plot line! 💖