Chapter 58

Hajime's POV:

"Yuki, we have something we want to talk to you about.." I said as I gave her a sippy cup filled with juice.
"Yes?" She looked at us as she sat down on the couch next to Nagito.
I kneeled down in front of her, "how do you feel about having a sibling? Like a brother is sister?" I asked.
"Sibling.. Like a friend!" She smiled,
"Yes a friend who lives with us here just like you! They'll call us daddy and papa too!" I smiled,
"Oh! Oh! I want one!" She bounced up and down.
Nagito laughed and made sure she didn't fall.
"How about a little brother?" I suggested.
Yuki looked at me and jumped off the couch and ran to the table to grab a drawing off and came back.
"I'll have to add another one!" She pointed to herself on the drawing.
Three cutely but not greatly drawn stick figures that resembled Nagito, Yuki, and I. And Yuki was showing she'd have to draw in another figure.
"Mhm.. You're right!" I giggled and my heart melted.
"Can I go play now?" She tilted her head.
"Of course!" I said as she ran off to her room to probably color some more.
"Happy with that response?" Nagito smiled at me.
I jumped into his arms as I shook my head yes.
"Very!" I was so excited.
"Alright.. we'll start looking into it!" He kissed me.
"Eww!" Yuki pointed at us.
She glared us both down. We both looked at each other and then Yuki.
"What's wrong Yuki?" I smiled,
"D-don't do that!" Yuki pouted before claiming clumsily between us.
"No touch!" She grumbled.
"Hmm?" I tilted my head.
"Yuki you got to share me with your father.." I smiled.
"N-no... not fair.." she curled into me.
Nagito wrapped his arms around both Yuki and I and brought us into his lap.
"See I can love both you so so so so much!" He smiled before giving her a kiss on the forehead.
Yukis face light up and she smiled brightly.
"I love you too papa!" She hugged Nagito.
————
"Hey Nagito?" I knocked on his office door.
"Yes?" He looked up at me.
"So I was thinking.. If we have another kid, is it possible to move your office to our bedroom or the living room? I feel like even though they are kids both Yuki and the other should have private rooms..." I said.
"Hmm.. You're right. That's not a bad idea, we can turn the playroom in my office and move the playroom to the living room so you can watch the kids better?" He said.
"Yes! That's perfect! Okay! I'm gonna go map out some things! I'll vacuum and clean up the playroom after I move everything out! Then we can move your office stuff! Sound good?" I smiled.
"Perfect!" He said.
I left and got to work. And after hours and hours of moving stuff and cleaning I had to go pick up Yuki. I picked her up and in the car did my best to explain to her the changes in the house.
She was perfectly fine with it, wondering around the living room when she got home to check where everything was before she began to color again. I started dinner and Nagito was still in his office,
"Nagito?" I knocked on the door.
I heard scrambling around and shuffling before the door opened frantically and he looked like a mess.
"E-everything okay? I haven't heard from y'all since this morning.." I said looked around his office nervously.
"Great! Everything's fine! Perfect! I'll be down in a second!" He said frantically before pushing me out of the room and closed the door.
What was that about?!
"Open the door right now! What are you hiding mister!" I knocked on the door.
"Is dada playing hide n seek?!" Yuki giggled as she came up the stairs.
"Yes he is. And he's cheating. I found him and he's not letting me in." I said.
"Dada! Let me in! I'll hide with you!" Yuki knocked on the door.
Then I heard the door click. He locked the door.
"You're sleeping on the couch!" I said before picking up Yuki and going downstairs.
"Can I sleep on the couch with him?" Yuki asked,
"No no! You can take his spot in my bed! Now, ready for dinner?" I smiled.
"Mhm mhm! Hungry!" She smiled.
"I made hot pot today!" I said.
"Hot pot!" She cheered and I loved watching her cute face when she smiled and wiggled in my arms.
I got her set up in her high chair and served her a bowl.
A few minutes later Nagito came down. I looked at him and he looked away nervously. He's hiding soemthing. He looks guilty..
"Hi dear~ so glad you could join us finally!" I smiled at him but with a very fake happy attitude.
"Thank you honey! Yuki how was school today!" He quickly changed the subject.
———
"So wanna tell me what ur hiding?" I asked.
"Nothing! It's nothing!" He quickly said before looking away.
"I'm not dumb." I glared at him.
"Are you doing something naughty?" I asked but then he pulled me right into his lap.
"Did you lose weight?" He asked and suddenly I was pinned to the bed.
"Hey! Don't change the subject again!" I whined but he pulled my shirt up and my pjs pants down low to reveal my stomach.
"You did..." he looked at me.
"And?" I looked at him.
"Was this on purpose?" He asked.
"N-no.. with Yuki I've been busy during the evening after school.. and during the day I clean and work on bills and stuff!" I explained.
"Hajime.. You need to remember to take care of yourself.. starting next week I won't be around much anymore.. I won't be here to look over you..." he said.
He looked so upset though.
"I'll be fine.. we both knew this was coming.."
I said as I placed my hand on his cheek.
"I know but... I really don't want to leave you here with Yuki.." he hugged me.
"Hey hey! It's okay! Hey.. I love you..." I held him back.
"Will you really be okay here alone?" He asked again,
"I will! Don't worry! I'm not stressed or anything! I'm very happy!" I smiled.
"Alrighty.. Just be careful okay? Last time you lost this much weight you had an anxiety attack..." he said worriedly.
"It's okay! I have a child now.. we do together. And another on the way right? I'm happy! I couldn't be happier.." I smiled at him.
"I'll trust you then.. now then.. Since Im not working yet.. can I enjoy you?~" he gripped my waist.
"Mmm~ I'd love that~" I smiled happily.
"I've been wanting it for a bit now~" I said seductively.
I was really horny. I wanted it so bad, maybe I should take control this time. It's been a while since I've been dominate.
"Let me ride you~" I smiled.
"Oh? If that's what you'd like, anything you want my honey~" he smiled.
I stripped myself from might right oh shirt and pulled my pants off. Nagito had as well. I got the live out.
"Let's have wet sloppy sex~" I giggled before I set myself in his lap.
"We'll someone sure is in the mood~ Did I not give me hubby enough attention~" he chuckled at me.
"Mm~ I've been so busy I've barely thought about it~ But I want it badly~" I said as I rubbed his cock ahaisnt my ass.
"Fuck... I love your body~" he said as he began to trace my hips and waist.
"You say that all the time~" I giggled.
"Because it's true~ your body is addicting.." he said before leaning up and he began to kiss my neck.
"Mm~" I let him have his fun with me, tracing my spine, biting and kissing my neck, messing with my nipples and chest, and letting him nibble my ear.
He spoke lewd words to me like
"Your hot baby."
"Mine mine.."
He roughly groped my ass, "No need to be rough~ I'm all yours~ I'm not going anywhere~" I giggled.
"I can't help it, I wanna rough you up and make you cry, but I also want to treat you so gently. I want to ruin this cute little hole of yours again~" he said.
"Mm~ I'm going to be the one ruining you tonight~ lay back for me~" I smirked.
"Oh?~ as you wish~" he went along with it and leaned back.
I grabbed the lube before emptying a lot of it onto his dick and my hole.
"I-Isn't that a bit much?!" He laughed nervously.
"Mmm~ No I want it to be nice and sloppy wet~ I wanna hear it when I drop my hips on yours~" I giggled.
"Someone's being lewd tonight~" he teased.
"Mmm~ not like you mind~" I winked.
I positioned his cock at my hole. Before pushing it in and sitting down on it all at once.
"Oh!~" my head flew back and placed my hands on his knees to keep me up.
"Ah~ all at once Hm?~" he placed his hands on my hips.
"Mhm~ oh shit I forgot how good this feels~" I said before slowly moving my hips up.
Nagito leaned back into the bed and let me have control, the way he was looking at me I could tell he was trying to control himself.
I picked my pace up, moving my hips at a faster past. I was moaning and my head was thrown back. I couldn't help it. I loved the warm wet feeling.
"Good boy~ How are you feeling~" he asked me.
"Good~ so good~ I love it Nagito~" I moved my hips as fast they could go.
I could feel cock so far up me, and it was hitting all the right places. Whenever I'm in his lap it always goes the deepest.
"Come on~" he slapped my ass and gripped it before forcing me to move faster.
"Hnng! M-mean~" I whimpered.
"Don't act like you don't enjoy when I rough you up~" he winked.
"Ahhh~ fuck~" I moaned as he pressed my hips down roughly and then I couldn't get them back up.
"P-Please~ your breaking me~" I moaned.
He softly pressed my tummy. And I could feel his touch pressing into his Cock.
"Hnng!" I moaned loudly and held onto him tightly.
"Let me move~" I begged.
"Come in ask better then that..." he kissed me.
"Please let me move~ I want to feel your cock thrusting into my small slutty hole~" I did exactly as he asked.
"Good job~" he released my hips and I was finally able to move my hips.
"Ahh~ ohh~" I was moaning out of control.
Just enjoying this with him was so nice. I finally got to have sex with my husband again and for once it felt like I was relieving stress and get some much needed love.
"I'm close Nagito~ I'm close~" I whimpered and moaned.
"Me too~ Cum for me~" he whispered that right into my ear. And it was enough to push me over the edge. With that I came and so did he, inside mw again.
"Fuhhh~ that felt so good..." I pulled of his cock.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby~" he kissed me.
"Mmm... I'm so tired.." I cuddled into his body.
"I love you.. sleep well.." he kissed me.
"I love you too.." I let my eyes closed.
I knew he'd clean me up and take care of me. I'm so lucky to have him.

——-

So tbh I still have writers block. And I'm not super into Danganronpa anymore. I'm more into Genshin. But I'll keep writing Komahina. But I might expand but I'm a bit afraid to post the Genshin fanfics I've been writing. Since people in the Genshin fandom are annoying, strong opinioned, and take their headcanons as truths T-T
So- anyway I'll try to keep writing this and the other Komahina stories! Anyone interested in Genshin fanfic though?